Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Why am I still alive?

• Thread starter Deleted member 24016
  • Start date
Deleted member 24016

Deleted member 24016

Self-banned
-
It's so cringe that I even try. I'm part of the bottom tier demographic of men who have never even kissed a girl. There's so much shit I've missed out on that i'm mostly numb with occasional outbursts of anger. All my friends have had a sexual experience. Sometimes it feels like they're only pity friends. I wish I was never born.

Cuz you (we) don't have the balls to do it

You are alive to suffer

You are here to post some random thing that might improve a bros life

I ask: why was I born?

Can relate completely. I think this is a relevant image to our condition:

Youre here forever

I wish I was never born.
truth, killing ourselves now wont take away what we have suffered, only what we will suffer. but nothing can erase our pasts, it would be better if we never existed. To exist is damnation, because the past is sealed.
the past is a burden, the present is misery, the future is dread

You are alive to suffer
Can relate completely. I think this is a relevant image to our condition:

View attachment 267870
truth, killing ourselves now wont take away what we have suffered, only what we will suffer. but nothing can erase our pasts, it would be better if we never existed. To exist is damnation, because the past is sealed.
the past is a burden, the present is misery, the future is dread
infinite iq thread and posts.

You are alive to spite society by staying alive. By showing them that you choose to exist even as they attempt to quietly destroy you, you show resistance.
And that is how you gain power back from them. If all men who are unhappy socially, unhappy sexually, unhappy economically, stand up and show the world that, even doing nothing but just staying afloat, the world will step back. Because you can turn away small numbers, but once you have a crowd of people, you have to face the music. Which in this case means a return to a society with no social tech and no hypergamy. (although zero hypergamy will cause other problems but water wet, you can't fix the human brain)

You are a reallife circus for normies. Thats why we are here.

because you didn't die my man

To rot and live an incels life