[Venting] Why am I the only incel in the family generation?

Reize

Reize

Your Pianocel, Free Song Compositions PM me
-
Honestly, why did destiny had to be such an asshole and leave me in a fucking family full of chadlite+ looks while being a fucking frame+heightcel?

it's Suifuel when all the cousins unite and they tell their stories about the sex they've had, they are sucessful in life and im just here, LDARing and wasting what's left of my youth.
One of them works at a bar as a singer, he gets pussy rains. Another one is fucking 16 and he already has bought a car, life mogsme to space.
The other one is the drummer of the band im currently in and he could atract so many girls but he doesn't seem that intrested, what a fucking waste.

This sucks man, i wouldnt be surprised if i was the smaller dick of the group

HighTGymcel

HighTGymcel

CHOsen to be a VAN DrivER
-
pp183

pp183

imouto enthusiast
-
your mother probably dropped you on the head when you were a baby ded srs btw

lifeisbullshit95

lifeisbullshit95

Blessesd by the night, Holy and bright.
-
turbocuckcel_7000

turbocuckcel_7000

-
you'll probably get something going eventually if you come from a normal family, most don't even have that

lemon2

lemon2

Fading Light
-
Yeah .... my sister is mid to high normie tier with green eyes .... my cousin is pretty too .... my male cousin is a bit fat but normie in looks .... meanwhile im short af because im 5'4 while everyone in my mothers family is 5'10 or so .... the funny thing is i didnt inherit theyr height but i inherited the baldness at a young age .... what a fucking world we live in huh

Wonder

Wonder

Disordercel
-
I have similar musings. My mother is pretty decent looking, my father apparently slayed in his prime (nowadays he divorced and married a woman that resembles a dog – in a bad way) and my sister is plump but there are certainly uglier girls her age. Why am I the only subhuman? My cousins are all pretty good looking too. I honestly think I have the highest IQ in my family (not saying much and probably not vanity) but I got all the uggo genes.

ScornedStoic

ScornedStoic

Overlord Pepe (OP)
-
Some of us are just born to suffer, man. It's the same story with me.

Adolf_Hitler

Adolf_Hitler

Racial Cosmopolitanism, Incelism, Americanism
-
Inceldom is just like any condition. It can surprise your genetics.

StaroRavager

StaroRavager

Hateful, Disgusted, Alone
-
I used to ask myself that same question all the time

gymletethnicel

gymletethnicel

disabled/sandcel/manlet superman
-
I have dozens of cousins, my mom has at least a dozen brothers and sisters. Meanwhile I am the only giga loser incel.

RegisterUserName

RegisterUserName

High Velocity Monogamist
-
Your mum cheated to make your siblings

E

Evildоer

Banned
-
Genetic recombination fucked you up, my condolences

Uggo Mongo

Uggo Mongo

L-S-T-E-R
-
I have an incel tier cousin that is with an ugly hamplanet, but he seems very very happy about it. I'm the only virgin.
I have dozens of cousins, my mom has at least a dozen brothers and sisters. Meanwhile I am the only giga loser incel.
My family is huge on both sides, and I am by far the biggest loser and the only recluse among my cousins, second cousins and probably third cousins. :feelscry:

Last edited:
GreaseCel

GreaseCel

Perma Failure
-
This happened to me too.

SupremeG

SupremeG

Low T faggot Gymcel
-
You need to suffer to make other people feel happy.