Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Why am I the only incel in the family generation?

Reize

Reize

Your Pianocel, Free Song Compositions PM me
★★
Honestly, why did destiny had to be such an asshole and leave me in a fucking family full of chadlite+ looks while being a fucking frame+heightcel?

it's Suifuel when all the cousins unite and they tell their stories about the sex they've had, they are sucessful in life and im just here, LDARing and wasting what's left of my youth.
One of them works at a bar as a singer, he gets pussy rains. Another one is fucking 16 and he already has bought a car, life mogsme to space.
The other one is the drummer of the band im currently in and he could atract so many girls but he doesn't seem that intrested, what a fucking waste.

This sucks man, i wouldnt be surprised if i was the smaller dick of the group

your mother probably dropped you on the head when you were a baby ded srs btw

you'll probably get something going eventually if you come from a normal family, most don't even have that

Yeah .... my sister is mid to high normie tier with green eyes .... my cousin is pretty too .... my male cousin is a bit fat but normie in looks .... meanwhile im short af because im 5'4 while everyone in my mothers family is 5'10 or so .... the funny thing is i didnt inherit theyr height but i inherited the baldness at a young age .... what a fucking world we live in huh

I have similar musings. My mother is pretty decent looking, my father apparently slayed in his prime (nowadays he divorced and married a woman that resembles a dog – in a bad way) and my sister is plump but there are certainly uglier girls her age. Why am I the only subhuman? My cousins are all pretty good looking too. I honestly think I have the highest IQ in my family (not saying much and probably not vanity) but I got all the uggo genes.

Inceldom is just like any condition. It can surprise your genetics.

I used to ask myself that same question all the time

Genetic recombination fucked you up, my condolences

This happened to me too.

You need to suffer to make other people feel happy.