Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Why Am I The Only One On This Whole Site With Original Waifus?

Zesto

Zesto

Chair of the Beautification Committee
-
Surprised1

I'm sure if I never posted here you would've never seen a single Hotaru Shidare pic, and you certainly wouldn'tve seen an Owari Hajime one.

Double

Nishinotouin and Midari definitely just me as well.

Yet you can find generic loli #5830 @Godzuki @Themisterpepsi @stuttercel @Facade @Raiden

You can also find an infinite amount of Megumins, Tomokos, and K-ons. @idkwattodowithlife @The Abyss

I am the only one here with unique waifus.

Even among the most hardcore anime incel weebs I am in a tier of my own.

I am S-Tier and compared to the rest of you, you're lucky if you can make A-Tier, most I'd say would be C-Tier.

Shut the fuck up kointo I started this shut not u

I deliberately pick mainstream stuff. I don't want to expose my real waifu to normies.

Is noswear legit tbh? Do you feel any different?

Also, I think I'm developing a waifu. She's 3D tho so you probably wouldn't like her

I deliberately pick mainstream stuff. I don't want to expose my real waifu to normies.

BlushShy

Insalsa did the same, yet he PMed me his true waifu and I've guarded her identity ever since.

You can lend me the same trust if you wish.

GunSmugSigh

Befacause you have a deeper anime culture. I'm a totally normie when it comes to anime. But i'm ready to learn :cool:

His waifu is from a candy commercial
He's not even loyal

Because anime is for cucks.

Just because it original don't mean it good

Blow your head open with a KSG in minecraft faggot

I don't think of waifus as characters, just eye-candy.

Quite insensitive of you to use that word around people whose first and foremost problem in life is being unable to bang anyone at all t b h.

Mendokusai.

GunSmugSigh

Gomenasai gozaimasu.

My actual waifu is Touka from DanganRonpa, I have had a couple of dreams about her

While Tsukihi comes from mainstream anime, I rarely see her posted. And it should stay like that. She is mine!
Tsukihi araragi profile

Nigga What is this

Ruby from rwby is always the best waifu smd

Not being with her makes me want to die either way

Aren't you goodboymaxxing? Do good boys start fights? You may protect your waifu but never start fights, mommygf wouldn't like that :feelsmega::feelsbaton:

I used to like Forte from Galaxy Angels,is that original enough for you?

The thing is you're yellow pilling to the max so it's no surprise you'd go for otaku tier waifus' compared to the average user here & besides; on anime forums you'll probably find dudes that have the same waifus' as you but consider themselves more deserving of her than you. All while this is going on some normie is going "ha, losers. Crusty dakimakura ewww".

You aren’t tier S weeb until you draw your own waifu OC.

My waifu is Koumori Kuroko.
Obscure af.

The thing is you're yellow pilling to the max so it's no surprise you'd go for otaku tier waifus' compared to the average user here

Aren't you goodboymaxxing? Do good boys start fights? You may protect your waifu but never start fights
on anime forums you'll probably find dudes that have the same waifus' as you but consider themselves more deserving of her than you

@ropecel_is_cope @The Abyss

I am beyond primitive "waifu wars." I've reached true enlightenment.

https://incels.is/threads/public-message-to-six-why-waifus-are-object-oriented-stemcels-gthih.86110/

You aren’t tier S weeb until you draw your own waifu OC.

@Emergency Manual

I already have her written I just need to draw her.

https://incels.is/threads/my-second-idea-for-a-manga.84139/

Her name's Kazuko she's mommytier.

I also made my own mangaka insert, Hakaru (Rurouni Kenshin like split personality character, deadly swordsman when Kazuko's in danger (as a result of his fugitive background, he hit his head when fleeing enemy forces and forgot he used to be Lieutenant Saito and is hunted down in enemy territory) and the gentle, innocent, boyish Kazuko.

@Godzuki it is time you reveal your secret.

View attachment 63027

I'm sure if I never posted here you would've never seen a single Hotaru Shidare pic, and you certainly wouldn'tve seen an Owari Hajime one.

View attachment 63028

View attachment 63029

Nishinotouin and Midari definitely just me as well.

Yet you can find generic loli #5830 @Godzuki @Themisterpepsi @stuttercel @Facade @Raiden

You can also find an infinite amount of Megumins, Tomokos, and K-ons. @idkwattodowithlife @The Abyss

I am the only one here with unique waifus.

Even among the most hardcore anime incel weebs I am in a tier of my own.

I am S-Tier and compared to the rest of you, you're lucky if you can make A-Tier, most I'd say would be C-Tier.
cus nonutnovember overallnofaptbhngl

Who else saw the Broly Movie trailer? Broly
Looks awesome

Because youre retard

@Raiden

IMG 7510

IMG 7524

IMG 7501

Aniki!

You came back!

You weren't in prison for loli possession!

I hope you saw the 20 notifications I left for you.

I'm stuck in college right now when I come back I'm making a welcome back thread for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back