Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why Anti-miscegenation laws and closed borders are important pertaining to Incels (specifically white Incels)

BummerDrummerOG

BummerDrummerOG

卐 卍࿕࿖࿗࿘ꖦ
-
TDLR: Anti Miscegenation laws were laws passed to segregate dating and sexual intercourse. Anti racemixxing laws. Any and all marriage involving colored (ALL nonwhites, not just blacks but Asians, Indians etc. as well) and noncolored (whites) wether it be a white male or female or a colored male or female.

There’s a reason groups like the KKK’s number one goal (NUMBER ONE) was to stop racemixxing and Miscegenation/ mongrelization. Look what’s happened. Racemixxing everywhere and what’s came under it is a lack of cultural or racial ties which creates progressive waves.

Look at the most progressive figures we have in history. Marx and Lenin were products of racemixxing between Jews and whites. AOC is a mongrel mix between natives, jews, and Spanish.

If every race just kept to their own women we wouldn’t have any of this shit. Racial cohesion would be enforced and progressives would not have a base to push their Jewish shilling.

A lot of us (especially if you’re white) wouldn’t be incel. A majority of migrants both to the US and Europe are men. This furthers the ratio between men and women, which naturally makes hypergamy worse as there’s even more of a base of men to choose from.

Not to mention these migrants overwhelmingly vote progressive or left, creating even more policies that allow women to do what they want and furthering hypergamy. Not because they agree, but because leftist and progressive parties are pro immigration and promise to give these groups free money and more of them. Rinse and repeat.

Last but not least let us get into the racemixxing itself. Because of the sheer amount of men instead of women coming to European and American shores, most interracial couples are white females and migrant males.

The only race that does NOT have more men dating other races of women than their women date other races of men are East Asians. They would also benefit from anti-miscegenation laws for the same reasons up above.

TDLR: If you are white and you support open borders there’s a problem. These people are coming in, furthering hypergamy simply by being overwhelmingly men, but then also overwhelmingly dating your women as opposed to their women dating you, then also voting progressive parties to make things even worse.
Also inb4 crying ethnics. Lol’d. Most of you have already admitted to being treated well and even having kissed or hugged white women or that you are only willing to fuck white women only. So please continue being literal proof.

Last edited:
Based law ngl.
ED012BDC D28C 4F32 A230 B011034DA0C4

TDLR: Anti Miscegenation laws were laws passed to segregate dating and sexual intercourse. Anti racemixxing laws. Any and all marriage involving colored (ALL nonwhites, not just blacks but Asians, Indians etc. as well) and noncolored (whites) wether it be a white male or female or a colored male or female.

There’s a reason groups like the KKK’s number one goal (NUMBER ONE) was to stop racemixxing and Miscegenation/ mongrelization. Look what’s happened. Racemixxing everywhere and what’s came under it is a lack of cultural or racial ties which creates progressive waves.

Look at the most progressive figures we have in history. Marx and Lenin were products of racemixxing between Jews and whites. AOC is a mongrel mix between natives, jews, and Spanish.

If every race just kept to their own women we wouldn’t have any of this shit. Racial cohesion would be enforced and progressives would not have a base to push their Jewish shilling.

A lot of us (especially if you’re white) wouldn’t be incel. A majority of migrants both to the US and Europe are men. This furthers the ratio between men and women, which naturally makes hypergamy worse as there’s even more of a base of men to choose from.

Not to mention these migrants overwhelmingly vote progressive or left, creating even more policies that allow women to do what they want and furthering hypergamy. Not because they agree, but because leftist and progressive parties are pro immigration and promise to give these groups free money and more of them. Rinse and repeat.

Last but not least let us get into the racemixxing itself. Because of the sheer amount of men instead of women coming to European and American shores, most interracial couples are white females and migrant males.

The only race that does NOT have more men dating other races of women than their women date other races of men are East Asians. They would also benefit from anti-miscegenation laws for the same reasons up above.

TDLR: If you are white and you support open borders there’s a problem. These people are coming in, furthering hypergamy simply by being overwhelmingly men, but then also overwhelmingly dating your women as opposed to their women dating you, then also voting progressive parties to make things even worse.
Also inb4 crying ethnics. Lol’d. Most of you have already admitted to being treated well and even having kissed or hugged white women or that you are only willing to fuck white women only. So please continue being literal proof.
nigga us ethnic gon steal ur white wimminz

That’s really distrubing stuff

Cope. Not another "wwaaaaaah the ethnics are stealing our wimminz" post, JFL at actually believing that shit when white femoids are the most "racially loyal" group of foids.

Last edited:
Cope. Not another "wwaaaaaah the ethnics are stealing our wimminz" post, JFL at actually believing that shit when white femoids are the most "racially loyal" group of foids.
You’re proof of my post btw as a migrant who is also leaning progressive thus creating more hypergamy
but my great grandfather is white, so im an honary white:feelstastyman:
EXACTlY WHAT DO U THINK THIS THREADS FIRST POINT IS ABOUT

You’re proof of my post btw as a migrant who is also leaning progressive thus creating more hypergamy

EXACTlY WHAT DO U THINK THIS THREADS FIRST POINT IS ABOUT
I read it good post, but it's never gonna happen.

I read it good post, but it's never gonna happen.
Nothing’s gonna happen by that logic. We’re gonna go gradually left until we’re all mongrel mitts serving Jews and women.

Yes, if anything it’s whitecels taking all the foreign women

Nothing’s gonna happen by that logic. We’re gonna go gradually left until we’re all mongrel mitts serving Jews and women.
I doubt whites will go extinct, when gene editing becomes a thing, everyone will want a white blonde, blue eyed baby - especailly ethnic whores. Also most cuckservatives dont care about the white race, and so do kkk kuks because they always end up dating noodlewhores or some other ugly ethnic whore, so many white nationlist date non white women.

I am for the Netherlands leaving the EU to regain its sovereignty and full control of its borders. Ironically even the older generations from the major ethnic groups living here (Turks, Morrocans, Antillians) are starting to vote for right wing parties like Wilders' (right wing anti-Islamic politician) or Thierry Baudet. Even ethnics here are done with the excess of ethnics pouring in this country :feelskek: Tbh if you're a real incel living in NL you should vote right wing, because if you don't you'll only make your inceldom situation worse when African niggers start pouring in by the millions. You're only making your chance slimmer of ever snatching a whitey for yourself, cause let's be real even the ethnic foids hate you and want the tall Dutch guys

Last edited:
Miscigenation just benefit whites, because they can slay ethnic (which is easier), so I doubt the majority of white men would be against miscigenation

Yes, if anything it’s whitecels taking all the foreign women
Ye and they seethe when some ethnic chadullah or tyrone steals a white women, or some betabuxx dates a white women, its ethnic women and white men making all the "mongrels"

if anything it’s whitecels taking all the foreign women
Miscigenation just benefit whites, because they can slay ethnic (which is easier), so I doubt the majority of white men would be against miscigenation
Ye and they seethe when some ethnic chadullah or tyrone steals a white women, or some betabuxx dates a white women, its ethnic women and white men making all the "mongrels"

as a non white i agree with some parts. But i didn't want to come to the west, my parents came here. still in today's reality white women dont like ugly ethnics they all go for top attractive men and my looksmatch goes for average white guy. incels must unite

Bummer Drummer 2035

Not according to migration interracial couple demographics (which I linked as sources if you read
I doubt whites will go extinct, when gene editing becomes a thing, everyone will want a white blonde, blue eyed baby - especailly ethnic whores. Also most cuckservatives dont care about the white race, and so do kkk kuks because they always end up dating noodlewhores or some other ugly ethnic whore, so many white nationlist date non white women.
nobody from the ku klux klan has ever dated or had children with another race of female

Not according to migration interracial couple demographics (which I linked as sources if you read

nobody from the ku klux klan has ever dated or had children with another race of female
There has been many racist white guy with aisan women jfl, especially in the conservative crowd, i remeber one racist white guy said he wanted america to be pureley white, and his defence when accused of racism was i have an aisan wife :feelstastyman:

there was pic of an neo nazi with his noodlewhore wife when i find it il lsend it you :feelskek::feelskek:

No. The solution isn’t to import females further muttifying the country. The solution is to kick all of you out back to your homelands.
Im not ethnic

There has been many racist white guy with aisan women jfl, especially in the conservative crowd, i remeber one racist white guy said he wanted america to be pureley white, and his defence when accused of racism was i have an aisan wife :feelstastyman:

there was pic of an neo nazi with his noodlewhore wife when i find it il lsend it you :feelskek::feelskek:
Just cherry-pick without knowing the group or ideology of a person Bro!

The Ku Klux Klan has never participated, and will not participate, in miscegenation.

Just cherry-pick without knowing the group or ideology of a person Bro!

The Ku Klux Klan has never participated, and will not participate, in miscegenation.
KKK is less than 1% of the population and is a bunch of old bomers, the ugly younger whitecels there will naturally have to go for muh honary aryan chink wife. And the kkk would be very bad for ethnics. Also most of the conservative crowds, especially on /pol/ love noodlewhores.

I have been against racemixing for many years now - we can also see the terrible results.

Mixed race people grow up incredibly confused and feel like they can't relate to anyone. HAPA's in particular - which is a major growth industry because Asian women are really the only viable long term partners for most white men these days. Just look at what being mixed race did to St Elliot. White guys might think they're being clever getting with Asian women but honestly its just going to crate serious demographic dislocations in many 3rd world countries and probably cause wars or violence.

Just look at this forum - how many bitter ethnics are on here who pine after white bitches who hate them? Not only that but their own women are all out chasing white chads and becoming whores and probably ending up with his half breed bastard spawn.

Likewise mass immigration is a disaster - you have 3rd world countries in Africa and middle eastern countries shipping large numbers of men to Western Europe - partly because they have terrible moribund economies. Partly you have the pull of lavish welfare benefits and many Muslim countries practice polygamy which means women are not available to the vast majority of men so these countries leaders are basically trying to fob the problem off on us. This causes severe dislocations on our economy driving up costs like housing and suppressing wages.

KKK is less than 1% of the population and is a bunch of old bomers, the ugly younger whitecels there will naturally have to go for muh honary aryan chink wife. And the kkk would be very bad for ethnics. Also most of the conservative crowds, especially on /pol/ love noodlewhores.
Well they haven’t. there’s neo nazis who aren’t anti racemixxing. The ku klux klan has it specifically labeled to not do that.

being conservative/=/wanting a strictly white america. That’s Jewish leftist media brainwashing. Very few of the right is actually white supremacist or ethnonationalist

Well they haven’t. there’s neo nazis who aren’t anti racemixxing. The ku klux klan has it specifically labeled to not do that.

being conservative/=/wanting a strictly white america. That’s Jewish leftist media brainwashing. Very few of the right is actually white supremacist or ethnonationalist
well shieet, if u want a strictly white america and anti race mixxing, thats good - but most of conservatives love fucking ethnic foids so i couldnt give a shit about the white race

nigga I swear to god that's the last retarded thread from yours I'm reading

No. The solution isn’t to import females further muttifying the country. The solution is to kick all of you out back to your homelands.
aren't you and your family also immigrants? jfl

mayocels are killing their own race by race mixing the most tbh

America was made by whites for whites
afaik america was a country founded on a mass genocide of native populations, followed by a huge slave trade of africans and stoled lands from mexicans, and later on receiving immigrants from all parts of the world, like your family.

in fact the very state where you live was forcefully taken from mexicans for no reasons by sneaky illegal, white american aliens, who didn't want to live in a country where they were forced to horrible things like not have slaves

And even if that's was case, which I don't recall being in the constitution or in some declaration by the founding fathers, it would be a country for white american, not for white aliens like you bro

afaik america was a country founded on a mass genocide of native populations, followed by a huge slave trade of africans and stoled lands from mexicans, and later on receiving immigrants from all parts of the world, like your family.

in fact the very state where you live was forcefully taken from mexicans for no reasons by sneaky illegal, white american aliens, who didn't want to live in a country where they were forced to horrible things like not have slaves

And even if that's was case, which I don't recall being in the constitution or in some declaration by the founding fathers, it would be a country for white american, not for white aliens like you bro
“Mass genocide of native populations” is a cope. They were literally living in the Stone Age, so I’m sorry that we built up one of the most powerful nations on earth from a people who weren’t even populated and who lived in the Stone Age. Plus America itself (the United States of America) was founded by white males.

the slave trade was paid for by the white man in full. We progressed Africans past their Stone Age technology. African slaves descendants are now living better than if they hadn’t come to begin with. That’s a repayment.

the Mexicans barely inhabited Tejas. It was mostly Indian country. What they did was invite white settlers in, then start restricting white settlers rights. That caused them to fight back. Again, transforming Texas from a shithole with nobody in it to one of the biggest economies on earth.

“Mass genocide of native populations” is a cope. They were literally living in the Stone Age, so I’m sorry that we built up one of the most powerful nations on earth from a people who weren’t even populated and who lived in the Stone Age. Plus America itself (the United States of America) was founded by white males.

the slave trade was paid for by the white man in full. We progressed Africans past their Stone Age technology. African slaves descendants are now living better than if they hadn’t come to begin with. That’s a repayment.

the Mexicans barely inhabited Tejas. It was mostly Indian country. What they did was invite white settlers in, then start restricting white settlers rights. That caused them to fight back. Again, transforming Texas from a shithole with nobody in it to one of the biggest economies on earth.
so they were theorically living in the stone ages and that's why they should be killed? JFL

well first of all this is bs, not all natives were in the same technological advancement, as we also have evidence of advanced civilizations within the modern american territory, but yet this is by no means a fact that would give any legitimacy for them to be stoled and massacred by a more advanced civilizations.

"America was founded by white males" who do you mean? The founding fathers? Because we're sure that not only white people were living within this land by that time and definitely not only white people contribuited for the formation of this nation.

The slave trade and slavery in general wasn't really paid and never will, because it's long gone. The ones who have been afflicted by it are dead, and how does the fact that their descendents, whose ancestors didn't even ask to be brought to this land to work as slaves, have a better life now justify what was done to them?

But either way that's not even the point, america was not built only by whites and that's a fact. You're literally suggesting that non whites get out of the country they were born in, whom the group they make part not only were responsible for the constitution of this country but still do to this day.

If anything, by your retarded logic, a black person, or a native american has way more right to talk about who should or shouldn't be in america, not someone who has barely any connections to the land and it's history like you.

As for mexicans, then again does that justify anything that was made? They were invited to colonize their land, as long as they followed their rules. It's not even like they were citizens being oppressed, they agreed to follow mexico's rule. If they weren't happy, they could just... leave.

Instead they choose to act like the so bad sneaky jews you're always calling out. The "biggest economy" bs also doesn't make sense at all, that's like saying I can come to your house, kill your family and make it mine by the justification that'll be renovating the building and filling in with more people.

so they were theorically living in the stone ages and that's why they should be killed? JFL

well first of all this is bs, not all natives were in the same technological advancement, as we also have evidence of advanced civilizations within the modern american territory, but yet this is by no means a fact that would give any legitimacy for them to be stoled and massacred by a more advanced civilizations.
Natives fought eachother all the time and North American natives were even more technologically behind than sub saharans. The Inca and Aztec were the advanced civilizations, both of which were not in the (now) United States.
"America was founded by white males" who do you mean? The founding fathers? Because we're sure that not only white people were living within this land by that time and definitely not only white people contribuited for the formation of this nation.
Yes they did though. Only whites formed the United States. You can cherry-pick one black guy as a “WE WUZ KANGZ” moment, but everyone who drafted the American constitution, every notable American and 99.99% of American troops were white. America is a white country with a white government.
The slave trade and slavery in general wasn't really paid and never will, because it's long gone. The ones who have been afflicted by it are dead, and how does the fact that their descendents, whose ancestors didn't even ask to be brought to this land to work as slaves, have a better life now justify what was done to them?
Those who have been afflicted by it had it easier on the plantations than in their african tribe. You realize how Africans were sold right? If they weren’t sold they’d be beaten to death with clubs or eaten.
But either way that's not even the point, america was not built only by whites and that's a fact. You're literally suggesting that non whites get out of the country they were born in, whom the group they make part not only were responsible for the constitution of this country but still do to this day.
Who else was it built by? America has been a strictly white majority until very very very recently. Niggers picking cotton /=/ governing, maintaining, and creating America.
If anything, by your retarded logic, a black person, or a native american has way more right to talk about who should or shouldn't be in america, not someone who has barely any connections to the land and it's history like you.
If we were living in the Iroquois confederacy then yes, you’d be right. If our founders were Native American then yes, you’d be right. But we’re not in the creek nation or iroquois confederacy. We’re in the United States.
As for mexicans, then again does that justify anything that was made? They were invited to colonize their land, as long as they followed their rules. It's not even like they were citizens being oppressed, they agreed to follow mexico's rule. If they weren't happy, they could just... leave.
No, they couldn’t. That’s the thing. Santa Anna made a dictatorial government that would rob you of all of your goods when you came in.
Instead they choose to act like the so bad sneaky jews you're always calling out. The "biggest economy" bs also doesn't make sense at all, that's like saying I can come to your house, kill your family and make it mine by the justification that'll be renovating the building and filling in with more people.
If I have a literal mud hut with a spear and you decide to make it a massive 500 story mansion that nobody’s ever seen before and enforce it with 600 troops in full space age technology it shouldn’t be as an awful thing, and although I was the first there you built something wayyy more advanced on top of it.

Stormfrontcoping.exe has stopped working.

Natives fought eachother all the time and North American natives were even more technologically behind than sub saharans. The Inca and Aztec were the advanced civilizations, both of which were not in the (now) United States.
Not really true, you see there is some evidence of more advanced civilizations within the US territory, even some ruins of old cities how come you don't know that?

And again, not the point. What makes you think that because they fought eachother they should be anihilated? Wasn't the white civilization supposed to be morally and intelectually better than the stone age savages? Why are they acting exactly like them? And how does that give any moral legitimacy to their acts?

Yes they did though. Only whites formed the United States. You can cherry-pick one black guy as a “WE WUZ KANGZ” moment, but everyone who drafted the American constitution, every notable American and 99.99% of American troops were white. America is a white country with a white government.
If you mean the founding fathers then yeah, but where they said only white people should live in the country, and that it'd be a white only country?

oh yeah, that was nothing but white people in america by that time, total sense. All those slaves working their asses off in plantations, building stuff, definitely not there. Still I don't know where you got this statistics from but even if true, that's not how it works and like I said, not the only contribution someone can give is on the battlefield.

America is a white country with a white government.

that's a whole new level of coping bro

Those who have been afflicted by it had it easier on the plantations than in their african tribe. You realize how Africans were sold right? If they weren’t sold they’d be beaten to death with clubs or eaten.
Oh yeah, they had it easier working as slaves, deprived of all kinds of rights, even the most basic of them which is freedom, than living among their people, within their tribes, families by their rules? just lol dude.

That must be why so many of them would kill themselves and risk their lives escaping plantations. And how this should be up to someone else to decide? That's like women (someone with more power than you) deciding it's "better" for you to be incel (slave) because you may get cheated on and getting depressed or some shit, so they deliberately decide you should be deprived of sex (an hypothetical situation, judged by their own narrow, doubtful ideas that doesn't really represent how things are)

Who else was it built by? America has been a strictly white majority until very very very recently. Niggers picking cotton /=/ governing, maintaining, and creating America.

Definitely not only white people, why do you want to deny so blatantly the contribuition of other races for the formation of the US? You don't seem to really understand much of economics, because the 'niggers picking up cotton' really means a lot, just like the government today needs you to work and pay taxes so they can afford the whole state structure. This was especially true where you live, where the economy relied so much on slave labour in comparison to the north.

If we were living in the Iroquois confederacy then yes, you’d be right. If our founders were Native American then yes, you’d be right. But we’re not in the creek nation or iroquois confederacy. We’re in the United States.
How does that make any difference? You're not getting the point. The founders being white, or native, means that only white people are part of the country and should be allowed to live in there? And how does that invalidate their participation as a group in the building of the nation?

I'm just saying that, if by this nonsense 'logic'', a black person or a native, whose ancestors have been living in this land for centuries and did have a part on the formation of the country, would be way more suitable to determine who should be living there than some dude whose parents came as immigrants merely decades ago, when the country was not only made but was already prosperous, and just because he's white imagine he has more right than other citizens (that's you, if you don't got it)

In which case it wouldn't make sense and you're a citizen just like they are, and the people who made the country, being them white are not are long gone, you none of the people living today have no merit for what they did, but they do nowadays. So stop fucking coping.

No, they couldn’t. That’s the thing. Santa Anna made a dictatorial government that would rob you of all of your goods when you came in.
no lol he forbid new settlers to come not to leave. Not to mention that the settlers had already tried to take up power and indeed used the whole dispute between the federalists as an excuse to overthrow local authorities. By that time it was already speculated by mexicans that the whole texan thing was framed by the US government, who already had proposed buying texas, but mexico didn't want to sell it.

It was just a sneaky move by a few american dudes who took advantage of mexico's instability. Nothing to take pride in.

If I have a literal mud hut with a spear and you decide to make it a massive 500 story mansion that nobody’s ever seen before and enforce it with 600 troops in full space age technology it shouldn’t be as an awful thing, and although I was the first there you built something wayyy more advanced on top of it.
No you wouldn't, you are in an incel forum crying because you can't get pussy due to some sort of unfair system. What if I tell you that you inceldom can be justified because it will make humans look better as you don't get to reproduce? It's not an awful thing, according to you. Will you stop crying over your loneliness and accept it? No you won't, so why can't you see the blatant incoherence in your posts?

Not really true, you see there is some evidence of more advanced civilizations within the US territory, even some ruins of old cities how come you don't know that?
That’s crazy el dorado shit, which is not United States natives. The “lost cities of gold” is all entirely south and Central American.
And again, not the point. What makes you think that because they fought eachother they should be anihilated? Wasn't the white civilization supposed to be morally and intelectually better than the stone age savages? Why are they acting exactly like them? And how does that give any moral legitimacy to their acts?
the moral legitimacy is building the biggest nation economically on a land that had close to nobody in it. Most of native America wasn’t inhabited and the natives usually attacked the colonists first only to get BTFO.
If you mean the founding fathers then yeah, but where they said only white people should live in the country, and that it'd be a white only country?
Who could vote and do anything until 1868? that’s how you know it’s a white country. Only whites could participate in it until very very recently and that’s for a reason.
oh yeah, that was nothing but white people in america by that time, total sense. All those slaves working their asses off in plantations, building stuff, definitely not there. Still I don't know where you got this statistics from but even if true, that's not how it works and like I said, not the only contribution someone can give is on the battlefield.
the British would give blacks freedom if they fought the revolutionary army. https://www.history.com/news/the-ex-slaves-who-fought-with-the-british
Also, nigger picking cotton randomly is not making a nation, making a government, and governing the nation.

Oh yeah, they had it easier working as slaves, deprived of all kinds of rights, even the most basic of them which is freedom, than living among their people, within their tribes, families by their rules? just lol dude.
Well you realize how slaves were captured right? Europeans didn’t go over and throw nets on them...African slaves were sold by other African tribes. They were in captivity before Europeans got there, and if they weren’t sold the African tribe who took the captive would crush him with a rock. Europeans didn’t capture Free Africans as slaves.
That must be why so many of them would kill themselves and risk their lives escaping plantations. And how this should be up to someone else to decide? That's like women (someone with more power than you) deciding it's "better" for you to be incel (slave) because you may get cheated on and getting depressed or some shit, so they deliberately decide you should be deprived of sex (an hypothetical situation, judged by their own narrow, doubtful ideas that doesn't really represent how things are)
A lot of negros actually were the opposite. There’s black confederates and blacks who supported slavery and even blacks who were enslaved who didn’t want to leave their masters. Solomon Northup made note of Good Master William Ford. Olaudah Equiano made note of Good Masters as well, as other Slave narratives note their were good Slave Masters.
Definitely not only white people, why do you want to deny so blatantly the contribuition of other races for the formation of the US? You don't seem to really understand much of economics, because the 'niggers picking up cotton' really means a lot, just like the government today needs you to work and pay taxes so they can afford the whole state structure. This was especially true where you live, where the economy relied so much on slave labour in comparison to the north.
They were property who were used as economic machines. Should we give Indian and Chinese kids asylum now for making american clothes? Picking cotton is not running governing and creating a nation
How does that make any difference? You're not getting the point. The founders being white, or native, means that only white people are part of the country and should be allowed to live in there? And how does that invalidate their participation as a group in the building of the nation?
Yes. The founding fathers were white and so was the entirety of the leadership of the United States until a decade ago. The “participation” of anyone else is so small in contribution that it’s not even worth talking about.
I'm just saying that, if by this nonsense 'logic'', a black person or a native, whose ancestors have been living in this land for centuries and did have a part on the formation of the country, would be way more suitable to determine who should be living there than some dude whose parents came as immigrants merely decades ago, when the country was not only made but was already prosperous, and just because he's white imagine he has more right than other citizens (that's you, if you don't got it)

In which case it wouldn't make sense and you're a citizen just like they are, and the people who made the country, being them white are not are long gone, you none of the people living today have no merit for what they did, but they do nowadays. So stop fucking coping.
If they contributed to the formation sure, but they didn’t. They didn’t do shit. What matters is who formed and ruled the nation, who the high command of the United States were. Whites.
no lol he forbid new settlers to come not to leave. Not to mention that the settlers had already tried to take up power and indeed used the whole dispute between the federalists as an excuse to overthrow local authorities. By that time it was already speculated by mexicans that the whole texan thing was framed by the US government, who already had proposed buying texas, but mexico didn't want to sell it.

It was just a sneaky move by a few american dudes who took advantage of mexico's instability. Nothing to take pride in.
Cope nigger, Texas was 100% prideful. It was a revolution in which (For the 500th time) Whites were the numerically inferior yet won. Plus, the Mexicans were taking peoples shit and being goblinos.
No you wouldn't, you are in an incel forum crying because you can't get pussy due to some sort of unfair system. What if I tell you that you inceldom can be justified because it will make humans look better as you don't get to reproduce? It's not an awful thing, according to you. Will you stop crying over your loneliness and accept it? No you won't, so why can't you see the blatant incoherence in your posts?
I’m incel now but wouldn’t be 100 years ago. That’s how I know it’s an unfair system. Neither would you be or anyone on here.

I don't disagree with this. Ethnic men have a lot to gain from such laws.

That’s crazy el dorado shit, which is not United States natives. The “lost cities of gold” is all entirely south and Central American.
you're just not aware of it because it's not of your interest, it's better to just stick with the image you already have and don't want to change, easier to cope.

GettyImages-474685252.jpg

This shit is in colorado, dude I'm not even american and I'm mogging you rn.

the moral legitimacy is building the biggest nation economically on a land that had close to nobody in it. Most of native America wasn’t inhabited and the natives usually attacked the colonists first only to get BTFO.

That's not true at all, in fact the whole continent had a huge population especially considering the technological level of most cultures.

While it is difficult to determine exactly how many Natives lived in North America before Columbus, estimates range from a low of 2.1 million to 7 million people to a high of 18 million.

But again, that's not even the point, that's totally subjective moral here. Is it killing people justifiable for the sake of a supposed civilizational progress? If you are the one being killed probably not. Also funny how you completely ignored me pointing out how you criticize primitive societies for their, well, primitive behavior while when it's white's doing it you find it alright.

And jfl how the fuck would they know they'd ever build the "biggest nation" when they were coming to america? They were british settlers mostly, it didn't even cross their minds that at some point in the future their grandsons would be fighting against british rule, that doesn't make sense at all.

As for the natives attacking them first you don't really have real evidence of it, in fact it really depends, many tribes allied with settlers, others fought them. The thing is that the whole british colonization of america took place almost a century after the first encounter between spanish settlers and natives in north america, which in case you don't know (you probably don't) was probably of one the most brutal genocides the world ever saw.

I'm talking about spaniards indian throwing kids at dogs as food. You can just read the writings of bartolomé (a spanish monk sent to the new world) to see how it was. So yeah, definitely the whole image of the white foreigners wasn't the most pleasant to the natives.

They were property who were used as economic machines. Should we give Indian and Chinese kids asylum now for making american clothes? Picking cotton is not running governing and creating a nation
But they weren't machines. They were people, and they did contribute for the formation of the country. tf is wrong with you dude?

That analogy also doesn't make sense. Were the indian and chinese kids taken as slaves, brought to america and forced to work as machines, like you said, for generations?

Theres no nation and government without an economic foundation bro, that's basic stuff. You need production to occur in order to create wealth, from wealth we take taxes and taxes pay the whole leviathan which is the State. It's a symbiotic relationship.

Well you realize how slaves were captured right? Europeans didn’t go over and throw nets on them...African slaves were sold by other African tribes. They were in captivity before Europeans got there, and if they weren’t sold the African tribe who took the captive would crush him with a rock. Europeans didn’t capture Free Africans as slaves.

Not entirely true first because while there was slavery happening in africa already, it can't be even compared to the extend where things reached with the slave trade. It's simple supply and demand law. About 10 million africans were sent to the americas (the continent), let alone the ones who died before landing, are you fucking kidding me? All these people were already slaves in africa? LOL

There's no slave trade when there's no one to buy them. Also slavery in most subsaharian african tribes was nothing like slavery in the americas. It was probably more like serfdom in medieval europe:

Upon slavery Mr Robins remarked that it was not what people in England thought it to be. It means, as continually found in this part of Africa, belonging to a family group-there is no compulsory labour, the owner and the slave work together, eat like food, wear like clothing and sleep in the same huts. Some slaves have more wives than their masters. It gives protection to the slaves and everything necessary for their subsistence - food and clothing. A free man is worse off than a slave; he cannot claim his food from anyone.

Of course the demand for slaves and the atlantic trading completely changed this scenario. And I still fail to see what you want to tell me pointing this out? So because other african tribes sold slaves to white people, is it justifiable by any means? That's like saying the british were right when cutting off american settlers' rights like they did just because they're both white.

Who could vote and do anything until 1868? that’s how you know it’s a white country. Only whites could participate in it until very very recently and that’s for a reason.

That's how you know it was a racist, segregatory country. If it was a "white country" there would be no ethnics to begin with.

A lot of negros actually were the opposite. There’s black confederates and blacks who supported slavery and even blacks who were enslaved who didn’t want to leave their masters. Solomon Northup made note of Good Master William Ford. Olaudah Equiano made note of Good Masters as well, as other Slave narratives note their were good Slave Masters.
Yeah bro, it's not a dichotomy. Some black people are bad, some are good. The same with white people. Quakers were white and against slavery way before it was cool, so what? You're the one who don't seem to grasp that individuality.

If they contributed to the formation sure, but they didn’t. They didn’t do shit. What matters is who formed and ruled the nation, who the high command of the United States were. Whites.
no comment.

Cope nigger, Texas was 100% prideful. It was a revolution in which (For the 500th time) Whites were the numerically inferior yet won. Plus, the Mexicans were taking peoples shit and being goblinos.
It was literally a few people, no more than 2,000 dudes. There's more users registered here than "prideful" texans, just stop coping and accept reality. It wasn't a folks' movement or some epic fight for freedom, it was just a bunch of buckaroos, probably most of them were mercenaries paid by the rich farmers jfl

And yet even if that was the case (which still wouldn't mean shit), you're not connected to them at all, not even remotely. You're just another immigrant who happens to be white taking pride in things neither you nor your ancestors did.

I’m incel now but wouldn’t be 100 years ago. That’s how I know it’s an unfair system. Neither would you be or anyone on here.
Let's just suppose you're not coping and inceldom wasn't a reality for many people since the birth of humanity. So that's how it is? If you're not being opressed by it then there's no problem living under an unfair system?

No wonder you don't like ethnics, you can't sympathize with people at all.

you're just not aware of it because it's not of your interest, it's better to just stick with the image you already have and don't want to change, easier to cope.

GettyImages-474685252.jpg

This shit is in colorado, dude I'm not even american and I'm mogging you rn.
Nigger really just linked Pueblo’s (buildings made of mud) to say that natives didn’t built mud huts. LMAO. What great civilization, abunch of buildings with not even a 2nd floor and made of mud.
That's not true at all, in fact the whole continent had a huge population especially considering the technological level of most cultures.
No it didn’t. The native Americans had what, 20 million people in ALL of North America? That’s >1 person per square mile. Hell, that’s less than one person per hundred million acres of land (North America is 6,051,601,450 acres). You prove my point yet again just like how you proved my point by posting literal mud huts as proof of “native technology”
But again, that's not even the point, that's totally subjective moral here. Is it killing people justifiable for the sake of a supposed civilizational progress? If you are the one being killed probably not. Also funny how you completely ignored me pointing out how you criticize primitive societies for their, well, primitive behavior while when it's white's doing it you find it alright.
If your entire civilization and it’s legacy consists of shitting out in the woods and being in the Stone Age, then yes it is justified to take you over when the people in question have technology literally tens of thousands of years into the future. plus, like I said again it was usually the natives who attacked first (see the Indian massacre of 1622)
As for the natives attacking them first you don't really have real evidence of it, in fact it really depends, many tribes allied with settlers, others fought them. The thing is that the whole british colonization of america took place almost a century after the first encounter between spanish settlers and natives in north america, which in case you don't know (you probably don't) was probably of one the most brutal genocides the world ever saw.
I'm talking about spaniards indian throwing kids at dogs as food. You can just read the writings of bartolomé (a spanish monk sent to the new world) to see how it was. So yeah, definitely the whole image of the white foreigners wasn't the most pleasant to the natives.
I’m not a med, so that’s not my problem. But I will say that the Spanish had a lot of help from other natives. You realize that the Spanish only had like 100 troops total right? Why don’t you want natives to take contribution? I guess contribution is only good when it’s blacks picking cotton and not natives helping the Spanish destroy tenotichlan.
But they weren't machines. They were people, and they did contribute for the formation of the country. tf is wrong with you dude?
They were property. They didn’t contribute anything besides manual labor. Even then, their contributions as labor is insignificant.
Theres no nation and government without an economic foundation bro, that's basic stuff. You need production to occur in order to create wealth, from wealth we take taxes and taxes pay the whole leviathan which is the State. It's a symbiotic relationship.
If negroes didn’t come from Africa here America wouldn’t be much different in governance. They just did basic basic labor work. That’s it.
Not entirely true first because while there was slavery happening in africa already, it can't be even compared to the extend where things reached with the slave trade. It's simple supply and demand law. About 10 million africans were sent to the americas (the continent), let alone the ones who died before landing, are you fucking kidding me? All these people were already slaves in africa? LOL

There's no slave trade when there's no one to buy them. Also slavery in most subsaharian african tribes was nothing like slavery in the americas. It was probably more like serfdom in medieval europe:

Of course the demand for slaves and the atlantic trading completely changed this scenario. And I still fail to see what you want to tell me pointing this out? So because other african tribes sold slaves to white people, is it justifiable by any means? That's like saying the british were right when cutting off american settlers' rights like they did just because they're both white.
Oh come on. The Arabs were buying random nogs from Africa for centuries before Europeans did. Africans sold Africans to Europeans it is what it is. It’s not Europeans fault Africans wanted to sell slaves to us, and like I said the debt has been repaid. Nigger slaves descendants are now all with iPhones and are not living in the Stone Age anymore
That's how you know it was a racist, segregatory country. If it was a "white country" there would be no ethnics to begin with.
and that’s why I support them going back to Africa.
Yeah bro, it's not a dichotomy. Some black people are bad, some are good. The same with white people. Quakers were white and against slavery way before it was cool, so what? You're the one who don't seem to grasp that individuality.
And none of them can fit into a country that was made by the white man for the white man. If they can fit in, then America has changed its foundations which isn’t a good thing.

It was literally a few people, no more than 2,000 dudes. There's more users registered here than "prideful" texans, just stop coping and accept reality. It wasn't a folks' movement or some epic fight for freedom, it was just a bunch of buckaroos, probably most of them were mercenaries paid by the rich farmers jfl
Yeah it was a few people who BTFO’d racemixxed Mexican hordes. That’s based. Texas #1 btfo mexicans we’ll btfo them again

Let's just suppose you're not coping and inceldom wasn't a reality for many people since the birth of humanity. So that's how it is? If you're not being opressed by it then there's no problem living under an unfair system?
It wasn’t a reality for many people. Only for the retarded and legit disfigured. we’re under a govt that makes inceldom semi mainstream..

False, AOC got with a white male, this wouldnt of happened if she was a white female