Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why anybody still believes in rape culture?

Shigechi

Shigechi

MSTOW for life
★★★★★
When a foid is raped in some favela here in Shitzil the rapist is lynched and tortured, whether he is innocent or not, no one sees a problem in that. If a rape culture exists, why they are not congratulating this man instead of castrating him?;
If a man is accused of rape, he will get immediately arrested or have his life destroyed. If he goes to jail, torture, real rape and castration;
If a man and a woman are drunk and have sex and the woman regrets the sex, it's rape because she was drunk, so she didn't know what she was doing, she couldn't consent. But apparently the same is not valid to the man who was drunk too, no, he must go to jail and be raped by Bubba.

Resuming, there's no rape culture, it's a myth, just like wage gap. Soyciety will punish tremendously those who commit rape or are just accused of doing that. No one in soyciety wants to see women raped, way the contrary, they protect women and condemn a lot of innocent men to a unfair trial and a destroyed life. And the people who protect women from these rapes? Men, they are the ones protecting women and still being called rapists by them.

rapists are even bullied and ganged up on in prison.

rape culture is a complete farce

Rape culture is very prevelant where I'm from.

If you catch my banana

20200430 142413

rapists are even bullied and ganged up on in prison.

rape culture is a complete farce
If you rape/sexually violate children you’ll get ganged up on in prison for sure. I don’t think other inmates care if you rape adult women tho

Because most people are gynocentric to the bone and deluded.

If you rape/sexually violate children you’ll get ganged up on in prison for sure. I don’t think other inmates care if you rape adult women tho
Here in my country is a death sentence.