Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Why approaching ugly femorloids is total waste and better take risk with prettier ones

Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Possible outcome when approaching ugly femorloid is same as pretty one - rejection or ignoring. Maybe chances of "success" slightly bigger, but that "success" is worthless, as touching ugly femorloid is disgusting and unacceptable, and "validation" from her also has no value. Both outcomes are failure, being rejected by ugly femorloid is insult, being acceptable for her - also insult. Total waste. So better approach prettier ones, chances with them are horribly small to impossible, but success may have some value

And tfu on my former "best friend" moron, wanted me to waste "rejection points" on ugly femorloids. Just loss, and no use, even if "success". Tfu again on him. Let up spit on my former "best friend". Tfu

Memrispit

jfl at approaching any foids at all, ugly or hot

it's a cucked behaviour, men shouldn't chase pussy

Saint Elliot not chased, and became hero. But what if he approached and got sam fak?

Saint Elliot not chased, and became hero. But what if he approached and got sam fak?
he would be a pathetic betabuxxer

instead, he became a hero & an inspiration for millions of men

PBUH

I will no longe approach anyone. Just going to stay here by myself

he would be a pathetic betabuxxer

instead, he became a hero & an inspiration for millions of men

PBUH
Not that kind of approach. Fuck and dump. Maybe he could succeed, maybe in different place, not that total shithole

I will no longer approach anyone. Just going to stay here by myself.
That truly is what's best for us. Jestermaxxing never gets you anywhere as an incel. Just the same trash treatment.

approaching any female is stupid unless you want to get arrested for sexual harassment

Thing is - those ugly landwhales have standarts above stacies. Most of them are mentally fucked up living in their dreams.

I've never approached a girl I would consider outright ugly, but I have approached several that were absolutely bang average at best. They were not any more receptive than the most attractive girls I approached.

"Just lower your standards, bro!" is a meme.

This.

Women approach the worthwhile men (ie attractive) organically

If a woman doesn’t approach you, she is not and will never be sexually attracted to you

It’s the only quantification of your sexual market value

The number and frequency of women romantically approaching you

If you're going to get rejected, it may as well be by an attractive bitch

i dont approach anyone to be honest

I was rejected more harshly by sub3 women than by women in the 3-5 range...and I approached tons of ugly fat women so I have a pretty sizable sample size of that demographic when it comes to rejections.

"Oh, i'm ugly, but maybe equally ugly or even more ugly women will want me, so I'll specifically go for them and play numbers game, surely one of them will be interested in me..." The problem is every ugly guy and their cousins has tried this at some point. Of course, this means that the ugly 250lb+ women are getting a disproportionately high amount of attention from ugly men but naturally they're not attracted to them and they have better options anyway because average guys, above average guys, and even the occasional Chad is going to be interested in her...and for more than just a "pump and dump" too, contrary to wishful thinking of some less blackpilled incels.

So sub3 women quickly end up becoming extremely annoyed by, resentful about, and ultimately hostile towards, every ugly Tom, Dick and Harry thinking they have a chance with her.

See: Juggernaut Law

I was rejected more harshly by sub3 women than by women in the 3-5 range...and I approached tons of ugly fat women so I have a pretty sizable sample size of that demographic when it comes to rejections.

"Oh, i'm ugly, but maybe equally ugly or even more ugly women will want me, so I'll specifically go for them and play numbers game, surely one of them will be interested in me..." The problem is every ugly guy and their cousins has tried this at some point. Of course, this means that the ugly 250lb+ women are getting a disproportionately high amount of attention from ugly men but naturally they're not attracted to them and they have better options anyway because average guys, above average guys, and even the occasional Chad is going to be interested in her...and for more than just a "pump and dump" too, contrary to wishful thinking of some less blackpilled incels.

So sub3 women quickly end up becoming extremely annoyed by, resentful about, and ultimately hostile towards, every ugly Tom, Dick and Harry thinking they have a chance with her.

fuck you

hemorrfoids know it all too well, it's literally insulting to them on a very primal level. ,"am i really so ugly that only shit-tier men approach me?" that's why i think they end up hostile towards ugly men, in addition to what you've said.

Men who complain about "ugly" women just because they are ugly are degenerates. It's one thing to complain about ugly women who have ridiculously high standards or if they purposely make themselves ugly/fat or whatever, but just complaining about unattractive women for existing makes you a lookist and not any better than the rest of society.

In a monogamous society someone would have to take those women as well and if you don't want monogamy well then be happy with what you have now and people rejecting you for being unattractive. You're literally complaining that women have the same attitude you have.

If you have to take a "risk", then you're clearly not wanted. Chad doesn't have to take a "risk" when approaching a foid, because she makes it obvious that she wants him.

If you have to take a "risk", then you're clearly not wanted. Chad doesn't have to take a "risk" when approaching a foid, because she makes it obvious that she wants him.
Napolijonas

"Because it's the same 2 outcomes it's the same chance" The IQ of this person is astonishing.