Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why are all incel-type forums so fucked?

gigacel123

gigacel123

r/IncelTears: A Bunch of Pedophiles
★★★★★
  • Braincels = quarantined and full of fakecel normies.
  • r/incels = banned and prior got way too much attention from cucks and white knights
  • incels.co = dying and probably 60% fakecel like braincels is
  • ********** = I have no idea if it even is one but it's also dead
  • r9k = foids have invested it along with trannys and normies like the rest of 4chan.
  • looksmax = fakecel youngcel central
  • ForeverAlone = Femcels, normies taken over. People upvote any women.
  • incelswithouthate = holy shit so many bluepilled cucks commenting
I haven't checked out love shy or incelistan but they have probably been cucked. Not to mention MGTOW, a bunch of cucks who think women are missing out on them and the shitty redpilled forums full of chadlites thinking working out solves everything unironically like IT does.

Why is this forum dying? It is, I've noticed that there's way less people, but why? This is pretty much the only place where I'm social.

What happened to sluthate? Is it still around? wizchan is full of incels in denial. They call anyone who fantasizes about having a relationship with 3D a "failed normie"

All this world is fucked. Just give me cute adorable loli of culture

Why is this forum dying? It is, I've noticed that there's way less people, but why? This is pretty much the only place where I'm social.
I heard from others that it is dying. Not to mention the fakecel infestation this site likely has.

believing fakecels exist
believing personality / nt matters
believing 8/10 chads come to incel boards

Were just in an adjustment period. This site isnt dead yet. New members are joining.

We went through a ban way and a lot of other people left because of that.

But itll recover soon enough.

Itll only die if we the people let it die.

Yes man, i feel worried about this sites future.
Bec. of that im making more threads.

when a subculture becomes popular normies start to take part in it and they ruin everything.

It's like in real life: people want to bully genetically inferior males.Cucktears straight up bully us,fakecels come to make fun of us and show their superiority..

Incels forums in deepweb it's very active, more than this.

Part of it is probably how hard the anti-incel message has hit, incel has become a go-to insult over many sites, so many people are probably just keeping quiet until it blows over.

You can also look for youtube videos with the TFL keyword (true forced loneliness.) A lot of blackcels use this term

Edit: be sure to put mgtow with it or spell out true forced loneliness because it also stands for the The Fast Lane

All the old users are banned, haven't you noticed?

I used to be /r9k/ back in 2013-15 but it got so normified after that, mostly because of the influx after ER.

Why the fuck everyone keep saying this place is dead? I am not seeing anything like that.

Why the fuck everyone keep saying this place is dead? I am not seeing anything like that.
Thats jut what Ive been hearing from 2018 posters. This forum appears to be decently active with some hints of fakecels and IT lurkers

You were told lies. This shit hole ain't dying. It's evolving. Everyone just freaking out cuz the oldest cels in the forum are being banned /or chose to leave. Mass hysteria.

when a subculture becomes popular normies start to take part in it and they ruin everything.
Then they virtue signal elsewhere, :soy:. Goddamn. And why are their 41 users viewing my thread but most of them don't even post.

Every body is getting banned for bullshit reasons.

Even all those who actively provided concrete content got banned (Faceand LMS, Catfishman,etc.)

I received a ban warning just cause I posed a video of women grinding on youtube on the offtopic section.

''Fem Worship'' was the motive.:feelskek:

I'm not even sure if its worth posting anything here tbh.

We need to buy some land somewhere in the mountains and build a giant remote monastery and move there, so it doesn't get infected with normies and fembots.

Everyone is getting banned.

We need to buy some land somewhere in the mountains and build a giant remote monastery and move there, so it doesn't get infected with normies and fembots.
@NEETAndTidy had a similar idea.

@NEETAndTidy had a similar idea.
I've noticed old hotels sell for the same price as a house.

If we pooled enough money for one house we could have a commune of like 40+ of us

This place would be great if permabans weren't handed out so easily, especially considering that the rules can be interpreted fairly liberally.
The rules need to be clearer in a lot of ways and the warn/ban system needs a complete rework, because it simply doesn't seem to make the forum better in my opinion. More 1-3 day bans, way less perms. 90+% less perms.

a lot of people got banned from here that aren't even slayers, just larpers or braggers who otherwise created interesting discussion. i don't like that but what can you do.

honestly ********** looks pretty cool if you don't mind people being active once every few days

a lot of people got banned from here that aren't even slayers, just larpers or braggers who otherwise created interesting discussion. i don't like that but what can you do.

honestly ********** looks pretty cool if you don't mind people being active once every few days
Larpers and braggers are still fakecel tho. If they are allowed then they would just attract more and eventually this site would be incel simulator.com.

Larpers and braggers are still fakecel tho. If they are allowed then they would just attract more and eventually this site would be incel simulator.com.
they don't really have sex though, and can't have it unless they lower standards too much. that's an incel.

only exception, catfishman, who had sex a lot 15 years ago, and only got banned because he wouldn't shut up about the sex he used to have in 2004.

There has to be a better way of combating this than turning this site into incemetery.co

If we pooled enough money for one house we could have a commune of like 40+ of us

It has to be in the mountains near some lake...mountains don't get turned into capitalist shithole concrete desolate deserts.
Due to the fact that, its expensive to build anything in the mountains due to elevation constraints. That's why you can experience fresh air, vast stretches of untouched nature in the mountains... On top of that the soil isn't farmed and its rich with minerals if you wanted to grow food.

On top of that when being surrounded by massive mountains, you get that feeling of sublime, which opens the mind to higher thought.

8ch has r9k and v9k. Both are slow. I don't even know why that site exists since so many boards are snail speed.

WrongPlanet is a general autism site and has a few boards on relationships. I don't know if it counts as incel
Had a quick look there, all the female autists have boyfriends & husband's, jfl at these foids giving advice to male autists like they even have the same challenge to deal with.

Sign me up

Sign me up
Incels forums in deepweb it's very active, more than this.
Links in pm please?

Last edited: