Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Why are americans so degenerate?

HowCanSheSlap

HowCanSheSlap

Banned
-
Well, tbh I'm a bit of a hypocrite. I don't even watch NFL, but as soon as I found out Jennifer Lopez and Shakira were performing at half-time, I'm ngl I got a bit....you know.... excited. :feelswow:

Anyway, I've noticed this not just in NFL, but also other distinctly americunt sports like basketball, baseball, even at fucking church you have foids dressed like whores prancing around. What's the point of this? Why is it everywhere - Is it normal to have a some sluts give people a boner midway through while they watch a TV programme? Is that how it works? It's like you're constantly reminded on what you're missing out on. As much as the UK is degenerate compared to the rest of Europe, I wake up everyday thanking st blackopcel that it isn't as degenerate the USA.

sex sells and america is the mecca of uncontrolled capitalism.

More freedoms, next to no shaming, and pretty much everything that kept people especially women from acting like this such as religion and family doesn't anymore.

Hooray for me ukmaxxing soon enough :feelsautistic:

Slavic hole would make whorican hole look angel in terms of degeneracy.