Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why are Asian Chads so rude?

• Thread starter Deleted member 677
  • Start date
Deleted member 677

Deleted member 677

Godpilled
-
While I've been treated differently by various white Chads and Tyrones (but I was never truly respected), every single Asian Chad I've met has treated me with unrelenting scorn.
It's quite shocking at first because I see them sucking up to all the other Chads and think that they're friendly and outgoing, but as soon as I interact with them, they turn cold and treat me like I'm some kind of unworthy subhuman; and then I see them bullying other truecels.

If this is what all Changs are like, my heart goes out to ricecels.

Yep Changs are the most arrogant of all Chads. I quit my gym membership because there were too many Changs that were being annoying and think they own the gym. At least the white Chads at the gym minded their own business.

And in elementary school, I was mostly bullied by the Changs and noodlewhores.

In my experience whites are actually nicer to me than noodlewhores and Changs.

Last edited:
Because theire bitter about White Chad & Black Tyrone being the main slayers

Chinks are usually spiteful insects who care about nothing unless somebody in a position of power forces them to or if they'll be shamed otherwise, so being attractive just gives them more of a license to do so overtly.
High trust European Chad lives in retarded just world and African Tyrone wants the world to feel the warmth of his big dick energy while he isn't thugmaxxing at your expense. Ching chongs will run over babies and not give a shit.

Chang is allways mad about his little cock, and therefore acts "alpha" and violent to compensate his lack of masculinity.
Also chang is in the eyes of a foid a 7/10 maximum

Chang is allways mad about his little cock, and therefore acts "alpha" and violent to compensate his lack of masculinity.
White women. Black women. Damn near all women today are "stans" of korean changs. Bts and what not. Its because theyre basically white. As white as you can get. And have cool hair and clothes. Also rich.

White women. Black women. Damn near all women today are "stans" of korean changs. Bts and what not. Its because theyre basically white. As white as you can get. And have cool hair and clothes. Also rich.
Nothing can compensate dicksize

Chads are always rude

sounds like he be getting some white chad cock in da ass and is sore from all the pounding and thats why he is treating you bad because chang wants to feel masculine.

Yeah this seems most likely, a Chang knows he's still not high value globally no matter how good he is, and cannot compete with Chad, Tyrone, Chaddam, Chadpreet (Chadpreet is really just a Chaddam though).
Could also be Chad knows he's rarer than Chad, for example in Sydney or London you will see around 7-10 Chad's in an average day, in Shanghai or HK you will be lucky to see 2 Changs in a month, so they probably have more superiority complex towards BAU rices

All Chads deserve acid.

Because they're the lucky few.

White chads and Tyrone's are pretty common (ie you'll always have a couple in your class/job etc)

But changs are rare and they feel like they've made it into the elite club against all odds. That's why they act so smug. They think they're special and important.

kinda like self hating shitskins when they make white friends and pretend they dont know other deathniks

I’ve never seen a Chang tbh

This reminds me, back in high school in the US some Asian guy I was sort of friends with for at least a year became a dick towards me when he somehow became popular. He even called himself the most popular kid in the school while laughing about it. He became cold when I tried to talk to him and one time when some guys invited me over (he was with them) he yelled at me to go home. Everyone looked awkward. I just ignored him but it ruined my time there. I found another social circle later luckily. Then I moved countries and now have no social circle though. Not sure what his deal was. Others liked me.

Could also be Chang knows he's rarer than Chad, so they probably have more superiority complex

Last edited:
Because most Changs wish they were Chad or Tyrone, and that leads to a lot of pent-up aggression.

No offense to any ricecels here but Non Whitewashed Asians in general are often times pretty rude especially Koreans.

Their culture is way more superficial and competitive than others so that’s probably why they’re like that

I was mostly bullied by the Changs and noodlewhores.
Lol if that were the case I’d say a bunch of racist shit back to them.

I was bullied by Tyrones in wolf packs.

I had a stupid ass chang bully in school i wish he died

changs literally dont exist, its impossible for them to be exactly on the level of "chad"

Asians are materialistic, and their relatives, culture, and other whites make them insecure so they have to try their best to be cool at anything. Because they know even with a decent jaw that doesn't look like a moon pan, and height they're still invisible to most foids.

Yep Changs are the most arrogant of all Chads. I quit my gym membership because there were too many Changs that were being annoying and think they own the gym. At least the white Chads at the gym minded their own business.

And in elementary school, I was mostly bullied by the Changs and noodlewhores.

In my experience whites are actually nicer to me than noodlewhores and Changs.
Changs and westernized rice whores have the worst of white people traits(being rude like rednecks, materialistic) and worst of asian traits(materialistic,racist,) with none of the positives

Chads are often some of the nicest people you will ever meet. Life has been good to them and they have nothing to be angry about. Chad-lights on the other hand are generally coping assholes trying to be chad. Changs are by default chad-lights due to the racepill.

Last edited:
This reminds me, back in high school in the US some Asian guy I was sort of friends with for at least a year became a dick towards me when he somehow became popular. He even called himself the most popular kid in the school while laughing about it. He became cold when I tried to talk to him and one time when some guys invited me over (he was with them) he yelled at me to go home. Everyone looked awkward. I just ignored him but it ruined my time there. I found another social circle later luckily. Then I moved countries and now have no social circle though. Not sure what his deal was. Others liked me.

Probably an r/Aznidentity user

Ive never met a chang

Very true. Every Chang i've seen in Canada has been very hateful of ugly short men(Except white men) openly calling fatcels "fat fucks" and antisocialcels freaks and whatnot. Coldest type of Chad so far