Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why are asiancels named differently than the females? (Only group this effects)

• Thread starter Copexodius Maximus
  • Start date
Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Mentally destroyed by reality
★★★★★
For every other group, the males and females have the same name.
kike, sand, mayo, slav, black, med, curry, hapa, abbo, etc.

But for some reason when it comes to asians, the male is rice while the female is noodle.
What's the explanation behind this phenomena?

Last edited:
Highlights the stark disparity between asian males and asian foids. The latter of whom are highly lusted after.

that makes a lot of sense. But black males also have a huge difference compared to black females
I meant that it makes sense to leave it that way.
I have no idea why the racial naming convention was made different for east asian males versus east asian females tbh

Highlights the stark disparity between asian males and asian foids. The latter of whom are highly lusted after.
This. For all intents and purposes ricecels and noodlewhores are entirely different species. Until the noodlewhore produces a ricecel son.

I meant that it makes sense to leave it that way.
I have no idea why the racial naming convention was made different for east asian males versus east asian females tbh
:feelswhere:
This looks like an unsolved mystery
Jeepers! Scooby-Doo is turning the big 5-0

This. For all intents and purposes ricecels and noodlewhores are entirely different species. Until the noodlewhore produces a ricecel son.
but a huge disparity also exists in other groups like blacks, where males mog the females hard

But black males also have a huge difference compared to black females
No one cares about black women on the sexual market, they are practically invisible. I'd even go as far as to say black women are less desired than a high status white male.

:feelswhere:
This looks like an unsolved mystery
View attachment 379689
your personality said:
Fred solves mysteries and acts aloof to cope with Daphne ignoring him outside of solving mysteries and using him for free rides. It all makes sense now.

There is no way that was consciously thought of
Yeah but I meant that it makes sense to leave the different naming convention between genders the same because it makes sense that way.

but a huge disparity also exists in other groups like blacks, where males mog the females hard
Nah, black men and women are about equal. Black men have BBC but black women have female privilege.

No one cares about black women on the sexual market, they are practically invisible. I'd even go as far as to say black women are less desired than a high status white male.
I think the dating app statistics still had black women a lot higher than white males.
Nah, black men and women are about equal. Black men have BBC but black women have female privilege.
foid privilege pill destroyed me

Last edited:
Foids have infinite SMV you coping nigger
Cope with racism harder, maybe that will let you ascend. Women are not equal, just like not all men are equal. Black women objectively are the lowest status among women.
I think the dating app statistics still had black women a lot higher than white males.
I know, that's why I said High Status white men, not white men in general.

I say your on point for irl dating. but for online dating 1/10 black foid would get more matches than a white chadlite

One of life's greatest mysteries

I know, that's why I said High Status white men, not white men in general.
I think status is the one thing that can help males ascend above women.
They aren't into you sexually though, just for your status to rub off on them.

huh, never really thought about it. that is kinda weird.

huh, never really thought about it. that is kinda weird.
that's why I'm here, to bring up the important things people don't think about

Cause it sounds funnier

Wait... you call blacks on here blacks? I’ve just always called them niggers...

This is absolute cope. Blackcels are known as niggercels and their female counterpart are called sheboons.

Asian neotony completely wrecks a males smv. On the other hand, it helps female smv