[RageFuel] Why are black women so fucking angry? Just got badly mistreated by a black femcel.

wereqryan

wereqryan

Contra Mundi: Enemy of the World
-
What is with these black skinned ape foids with their literal screaming across the internet as they try to shut the fuck down any dissenting voice? They have no class, no sophistication, no consideration. Its all about crushing the opposition with a kind of sheer primitive verbal force. Now I understand that blacks have had to live with a lot of discrimination in white society, but that is no reason to rain all that anger and negativity onto another person. That is not the way to gain acceptance and understanding from others. In fact, by lashing out, they are only alienating themselves and compounding their own miseries even further.

1568162603135.png

Last edited:
P

Pumkin

Major
-
if i woke up and found out i was a nigger id be pissed off everyday as well

wereqryan

wereqryan

-
I understand that blacks are at the bottom and that attracts its share of mistreatment, but why should I be at the receiving end of all that when I haven't hurt them in anyway.

Emergency Manual

Emergency Manual

Jesus loves you
-
I’d love to be a nigger, as long as I got a BBC out of it. You can win all arguments by just calling your opponent racist, even if they aren’t. Shit sounds good to me man.

Bangkok or bust

Bangkok or bust

I'm not living. I'm just killing time.
-
They have higher T levels than this entire forum.

wereqryan

wereqryan

-
your ancestors owned slaves thus mentally hurts them today
...or something
I'm curry not white and not all whites are slave owners. Although curries haven't been oppressed in the same way as blacks, being ethnic, I can understand the feeling of not being accepted by society at large.
They have higher T levels than this entire forum.
This is actually a good reason. I think high T makes behavior aggressive.

JeffGoldblumInTheFly

JeffGoldblumInTheFly

Overlord
-
I think the problem is the black foids from US and other countries, here in Brazil I see tons of black foids that behave like a "normal" foid.

NoCopeNoHope

NoCopeNoHope

Skynet Did Nothing Wrong
-
That hoe is a bit mental tbh. Most black females are used to bossying men around so when that doesn't work, they get angry.

wereqryan

wereqryan

-
i would take being black over being ethnic any day of the week
Blacks are high T, good framed and masculine, but it is true that blacks are likely to be mistreated and criminalized. White fear and aversion towards blacks is real.
That hoe is a bit mental tbh. Most black females are used to bossying men around so when that doesn't work, they get angry.
Bad things would've happened to her if she tried to boss me around in real life.

universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Commander
-
"Bitches carry you through life these days"
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

wereqryan

wereqryan

-
"Bitches carry you through life these days"
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
She was talking out of her ass and rambling incoherently without any logic or flow.
I hit them where it hurts and she couldn't take it so went like "who gives a shit?", "who gives a fuck?", "fuck off". Basically she had no proper rebuttal.

Shigechi

Shigechi

Cockblocked by my shitty genes
-
I bet this fat sheboon can carry a lot of auschwitz incels on her back.

universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Commander
-
She was talking out of her ass and rambling incoherently without any logic or flow.
Her chimpouts must be legendary. Imagine carrying around a camera filming that she-boon and saying little things to provoke her to watch her fly into a rage, she'd start jumping around and screeching/ They have dog-whistles which when blown on excessively can drive dogs into a mad rage, someone should create one for creatures like her.

Shigechi

Shigechi

Cockblocked by my shitty genes
-

Here she is, the sheboon femcel looking for a REAL man.

NoCopeNoHope

NoCopeNoHope

Skynet Did Nothing Wrong
-
I bet this fat sheboon can carry a lot of auschwitz incels on her back.
Hungry hippo.
Blacks are high T, good framed and masculine, but it is true that blacks are likely to be mistreated and criminalized. White fear and aversion towards blacks is real.

Bad things would've happened to her if she tried to boss me around in real life.
White aversion to blacks is based on reality lol. They hate each other. Violent crime rate per capita my dude.

And the issue with striking nigfoids irl is that they will have a white knight jump in. Especially if you aren't black. Black foids are possibly the most aggresive foids on the planet.

Warmest Black

Warmest Black

Boomer Killer
-
Because
  1. They're women, therefore they are entitled and express it freely w/o repercussions.
  2. They're ugly, therefore they have some reason to be mad.
  3. They're high T, naturally this means aggression.

Legato

Legato

Nihilistic Trash
-
Tbh if I had to choose between being reincarnated as a curry/rice or black. I'd choose black, even with slavery and all the shit blacks get, you're not even in the race if you're a rice or curry man.

wereqryan

wereqryan

-
This is going straight to IT isn't it?

Bleachcel

Bleachcel

protect TayK & Holmes at all costs
-
Tbh all hoodrats not really just niggas

wereqryan

wereqryan

-
as if it happens as frequently as you think
Happens often enough. And even when you're not getting shot at, you're getting profiled and kicked out of places simply because you're a fucking nigger. Good luck with that shit.

angrycurrycel

angrycurrycel

Untermensch
-
Happens often enough. And even when you're not getting shot at, you're getting profiled and kicked out of places simply because you're a fucking nigger. Good luck with that shit.
have you seen it first hand? because I never have

NoCopeNoHope

NoCopeNoHope

Skynet Did Nothing Wrong
-
Lol @ this happening in 2019.:feelskek: Nigs are treated like gods in 2019. You just have to look good and everything will be given to you.

wereqryan

wereqryan

-
I bet you’ll be the first to say that the JBB Theory is true though, when it really ain’t.
JBB is bullshit. Niggers are scum.

Bluepillers: 62
They are pouring in now aren't they? :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

NoCopeNoHope

NoCopeNoHope

Skynet Did Nothing Wrong
-
Blacks are apeshit ugly though.
Releative to what? Whites? Yeah. Latinos? Maybe. Abbos? Fuck no lol. Abbos are way uglier. But its relative to other blacks, not other races.

Bleachcel

Bleachcel

protect TayK & Holmes at all costs
-
Releative to what? Whites? Yeah. Latinos? Maybe. Abbos? Fuck no lol. Abbos are way uglier. But its relative to other blacks, not other races.
but latinos aren’t a race-

wereqryan

wereqryan

-
Blacks are ugly relative to whites, latinos, asians, middle easterns. Not curries or abos though.

HomoheroBishii

HomoheroBishii

Personality mogged by Ted Bundy
-
This is going straight to IT isn't it?
Bluepillers: 62
They are pouring in now aren't they? :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
What's funny is that bluepillers talk the same way about incels. Replace "black women" with "short guys" and this thread sounds exactly like the kind of posts normtards make. Difference is, blacks and foids are already the two most protected groups nowadays so they have no reason to be angry anymore. They live in the past.

Emba

Emba

sour grapes of wrath
-
Jfl at thinking urban black males are dangerous! It's the sheboons that are the vicious ones!

The males usually require a group to attack a single person.

The foids are the equivalent to a group!

Tbh, i didn't always hate blacks. It's a learned response for me! A type of fast learned survival skill!

The "trick" to dealing with a black foid is to either fain LUST at her, or be MORE VICIOUS than her!

As a child i fought a black gang that was headed by a huge black foid!

I hit her baseball bat with my crescent wrench nunchucks! And her bat "buzzed" right out of her hands! She respected me after that and her gang left me alone!

angrycurrycel

angrycurrycel

Untermensch
-
Blacks are ugly relative to whites, latinos, asians, middle easterns. Not curries or abos though.
so they are still in a better position than us. hence, my desire to become black is reasonable

Marquis de Sade

Marquis de Sade

Veteran
-
I’d love to be a nigger, as long as I got a BBC out of it. You can win all arguments by just calling your opponent racist, even if they aren’t. Shit sounds good to me man.
Until you walk down the street and get blowing away by a cop for next to no reason.

Sparrow's Song

Sparrow's Song

EUNUS ANTIOCHUS REX INCEL IMPERII
-
No such thing as femcels.

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
cuz they have lowest smv among foids

Ethnic Natsoc

Ethnic Natsoc

IQ: 160
-
Tbh I think this is an Afro-American thing for the most part. Most negroid foids I have met in Europe were generally nicer than their white counterparts and didn't have a huge, inflated ego.

The Abyss

The Abyss

Aspergerscel. Cope 'til you rope.
-
High T, low IQ, would rather fight than negotiate.

Black peoples' worst enemy is other blacks, you get someone of the dark persuasion that decides to get educated, they get labeled as a Steve Urkel pussy ass nigga or an uncle Tom sell out for whitey.

Black culture is all about violence & domination, democrats treat blacks as funny little pets far away from themselves, over there in the ghetto, "har har har, have to save them from themselves, aren't I a good closet racist wealthy whitey", too many of these whites virtue signalling like they give a fuck whilst making sure they never have to live around or be in the same proximity as them.

The culture drags down others that ain't about that life.
Tbh I think this is an Afro-American thing for the most part. Most negroid foids I have met in Europe were generally nicer than their white counterparts and didn't have a huge, inflated ego.
Depends on the origins, generally I found Caribbean, Somalis & Nigerians to be trouble but then they're not Christian really.

N

Neverbeentouchedcel

Recruit
-
I think it's more an African American thing. Just look and laugh at all the weird cults that community has spawned around the topic of black nationalism. E.g. nation of Islam.

Wombcel98

Wombcel98

Chinless abomination | Wristcel | Framecel | NEET
-
If your opponent is a cuck that is

Hate_my_life

Hate_my_life

It never began
-
I think it's more an African American thing.
This.

You're giving the incarnation of the devil with higher T than the average females rights. Of course this happens.

Foids born in African countries don't act so high and mighty because they'll probably just get stoned.

wizardcel

wizardcel

transager, lolicon and anti aoc advocate
-
I think the problem is the black foids from US and other countries, here in Brazil I see tons of black foids that behave like a "normal" foid.
True. The protestants broke the spirit of black foids in the US. Slavery over there was brutal. In Brazil, descendants of slaves were allowed to participate in society. In America, they were segregated. Blacks weren't even allowed to drink from the same water cooler that whites used. Protestantism exaggerated too much on the treatment of blacks.

Speed

Speed

Recruit
-
Most are ugly as shit, and get mogged big time by the men. The dichotomy between the males and females have to be the biggest between any race. The men are for the most part in reasonable shape. Over half the women are overweight or obeast.

N

Nemo9065

Officer
-
What is with these black skinned ape foids with their literal screaming across the internet as they try to shut the fuck down any dissenting voice? They have no class, no sophistication, no consideration. Its all about crushing the opposition with a kind of sheer primitive verbal force. Now I understand that blacks have had to live with a lot of discrimination in white society, but that is no reason to rain all that anger and negativity onto another person. That is not the way to gain acceptance and understanding from others. In fact, by lashing out, they are only alienating themselves and compounding their own miseries even further.

View attachment 148362
High testosterone, usually poor

mcfroggy

mcfroggy

NEET | Doesn't even have friends
-
They are the least desired race of women, they have no pussy pass.