Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Why are Chads nearly always good looking AND tall?

black_depresso

black_depresso

You won't change reality, friend
-
Why does it feel like theres no variation in Chad height whatsoever? why is it every single chad I see is seemingy 6'2 or taller?

wtf

manlets are slaying but you just can’t see them tbh

good genetics usually come in one package

Because that's what makes them Chad and you are looking at instagram Chads. Actors tend to be shorter.

That's not true

Zac Efron is 5'8

Because that's the definition of chad, duh..

That's not true

Zac Efron is 5'8
Ehhhh he's not really a chad though, moreso a chadlite with good hair and a good physique. His facial bones aren't particularly special, nor is his jawline or chin, which I consider key Chad characteristics. Anyone who has a jawline LESS PROMINENT than idk, Henry Cavill or something, will never be a Chad in my eyes. Chadlite at best. Most male actors fall into Chadlite territory. I cant think of many strong jawed Chad actors tbh. Obviously henry cavill. Jason momoa is high tier, tall, muscular chadlite.

The most giga chad of all I think is Dolph Lundgren. Google him and his achievements if u dont recognise him. IQ of 160 too. The most elite member of the human race, period. Nobody comes fucking close to 21 year old Dolph Lundgren in terms of the complete package of intellect, physical fitness, strength, raw beauty and height

They're a dna mutation with the same genes affected for all of them like a downie or midget.

Why does it feel like theres no variation in Chad height whatsoever? why is it every single chad I see is seemingy 6'2 or taller?

wtf
Because that's the definition Chad, you can't be Chad without height or good looks.

Have you ever known a Chad who wasn't a Chad?

Because they are WHITE (JFL if you consider anything but Nordic as white)

and white people are TALL

over

Because they are WHITE (JFL if you consider anything but Nordic as white)

and white people are TALL

over

So anything outside of Nordic isn't white?

Because thats what a chad is