Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Why are curries so cucked?

Idk but curries dont know how to punch

The concept does not exist in their world

The men literally slap each other when fighting

Too many people, men are even more disposable than elsewhere.

You've never seen curryfights on bestgore or even liveleak. Bricks, stones, swords, knives, meat cleavers, shovels, and home-made gu.ns galore.

The real reason the policeman didn't fight back because he's obviously quite low in the police hierarchy and would have been fired and/or lynched by the foid's family.

JFL @ whitecels who believe in the muh Indians are so misogynist!!! meme.

You've never seen curryfights on bestgore or even liveleak. Bricks, stones, swords, knives, meat cleavers, shovels, and home-made gu.ns galore.

The real reason the policeman didn't fight back because he's obviously quite low in the police hierarchy and would have been fired and/or lynched by the foid's family.

I have.

But im talking about fist fights. They start slapping each other.

I once told a fob curry to form a fist and he tucked his thumb into his hand like a kid would

How dare you talk shit about our lords curries(Peace be upon them) ?

LMAO chopping up people in broad daylight is quite common in the curryland.

friend-beheads-friend-mandya-india-ill-gotten-words-spoke-about-mother.jpg

I have.

But im talking about fist fights. They start slapping each other.

I once told a fob curry to form a fist and he tucked his thumb into his hand like a kid would
I never understood this. I have grown up in the west since I was a kid and the occasional visit back to india. A lot of curries I have met in school who came here as international students seem very feminine and submissive.

that Norwood though, farkkk
Literally chopped by the Norwood Reaper in human form :feelshaha:
I never understood this. I have grown up in the west since I was a kid and the occasional visit back to india. A lot of curries I have met in school who came here as international students seem very feminine and submissive.
That's upper-middle class curries. You need to be somewhat well off to afford to move to USA/Europe. It's not like India shares a border with America - the Atlantic Ocean gets in the way of lower-class curries wanting to move out :cryfeels:

And who can forget this OG video:

I was talking specifically about fist fights

Because most fob curries who come to the west are beta nerds, they were never into fighting and stuffs. Also most of them are vegetarians, vegetarians can't form fists.

That's upper-middle class curries. You need to be somewhat well off to afford to move to USA/Europe. It's not like India shares a border with America - the Atlantic Ocean gets in the way of lower-class curries wanting to move out :cryfeels:

I really do feel bad for curries who live there. India to me seem like an ultra cucked feminist shit hole. You can't smack around a police officer in states like this without eating like 10 - 15 bullets.

I'm a curry and i can say with 100% assurance that west is far more cucked than india.

I had one for a roommate at boarding school.

He's an incel who doesn't realize he's incel. Bluepilled. 19, skinny wrists, can't bench press just the bar, a virgin.

Sooner or later he'll come to his senses.

Im sorry curries these faggots dont represent saudis, these mainland arabs are disgusting savages, i will stand behind my curry brothers before i ally with these fuckrs
Cope.

Every single Saudi hates Indians.
I had one for a roommate at boarding school.

He's an incel who doesn't realize he's incel. Bluepilled. 19, skinny wrists, can't bench press just the bar, a virgin.

Sooner or later he'll come to his senses.
Sooner or later he'll get arranged married.

I probably diet. Most curries are vegetarian, many are vegan.

Cucked.

Curries circa 1940 or whatever

Same thing happened to Japan....they used to look like this

Okazaki_Mifune-Last-Samuari_003.jpg

now they look like this

255ae580-9149-11e8-9656-94877fce2da3_1280x720_155244.jpg

Cope.

Every single Saudi hates Indians.

Sooner or later he'll get arranged married.
you are stupid as fuck man, i dont even know what to reply back with.

you are stupid as fuck man, i dont even know what to reply back with.
It's reality bro. I've yet to have one positive experience with a Saudi. They treat non-muslim curries like slaves.

It's reality bro. I've yet to have one positive experience with a Saudi. They treat non-muslim curries like slaves.
@RREEEEEEEEE get your hindu curry brother, he is acting stupid.

the average curry=deluded, skinny, framecel, manlet, etc, etc. your size/height greatly correlated to your social status in the hierarchy. most curries look like this:

indian-computer-nerd.jpg

@RREEEEEEEEE get your hindu curry brother, he is acting stupid.
Hindus are not my brothers. They are extremely right-wing, Islam hating people.

He is a muslimcel. He is retarded. And he hates me.
I am Islamiccel, not "Muslimcel." And I only dislike you because you hate Islamic people since you're a hindu.

Hindus are not my brothers. They are extremely right-wing, Islam hating people.

I am Islamiccel, not "Muslimcel." And I only dislike you because you hate Islamic people since you're a hindu.
Muslimcels hate everyone who isn't a muslim. You started hating others first. Muslims are genociding Hindus.

Muslimcels hate everyone who isn't a muslim. You started hating others first. Muslims are genociding Hindus.
That's why Islamic people are getting lynched on rumors of having eaten beef. Just lol at extremely low IQ hindus. Islamic people aren't lynching hindus, it's shitskin hindus who do it to non-hindus. You are even butchering Sikhs and dalits. In other words, cope harder.

They take too much shit from people tbh

That's why Islamic people are getting lynched on rumors of having eaten beef. Just lol at extremely low IQ hindus. Islamic people aren't lynching hindus, it's shitskin hindus who do it to non-hindus. You are even butchering Sikhs and dalits. In other words, cope harder.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persecution_of_Hindus
https://www.sikhnet.com/news/islamic-india-biggest-holocaust-world-history
https://blog.sami-aldeeb.com/2018/03/18/islamic-invasion-of-india-the-greatest-genocide-in-history/
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Exodus_of_Kashmiri_Hindus
https://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Ethnic_cleansing_of_Kashmiri_Hindus

JFL at claiming hindus get persecuted in a country where they're the ruling majority in the government and in public life and commit crimes such as unlawful murder and rape, no woman or little girl is safe from the hands of these bloodthirsty hindu zionists.

Also Canadian PM Justin Trudeau might sanction India, leading to severe repercussions for the policeman on video.

JFL at claiming hindus get persecuted in a country where they're the ruling majority in the government and in public life and commit crimes such as unlawful murder and rape, no woman or little girl is safe from the hands of these bloodthirsty hindu zionists.
Muslims in India have literally more freedom than muslims in Europe yet you faggots keep on crying and whining (while at the same time bombing Hindu sites of worship and massacring Hindus). You are a sociopath.

I hope a right winger fucks your mum.

Muslims in India have literally more freedom than muslims in Europe yet you faggots keep on crying and whining (while at the same time bombing Hindu sites of worship and massacring Hindus). You are a sociopath.

I hope a right winger fucks your mum.
Low IQ hindu cope. Times of India published an article that said Islamic people were worse off than African Americans. Your mother got raped already by some shitskin hindu. I feel bad for her. :(

Cucked.

now they look like this

insta ramen effect

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

JFL at these cucks:feelshaha:, but seriously I wanna offload a machine gun on these guys for beating that based curry :reeeeee:

Last edited:
Cucked.

now they look like this

boymaxxed or not, mogs me