Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Why are curries so stupid?

• Thread starter Deleted member 11032
  • Start date
if it said blacks it would get banned for racebait

if it said blacks it would get banned for racebait

Superpower by 2030 bro

Shit nutrition because their religion forbids them from making gains by beefmaxxing. Bad nutrition leads to tiny brains.

I've always kinda liked curries, maybe because in the US we usually only get the high-tier curries and except for the rare Pradjeet they understand the 'cel struggle. If I could trade every bluepilled cuck in the US (white or whatever race) for a random curry (maybe also a bluepilled cuck, just randomly picked) I'd do it. Roll the dice, no reason not to, white/black/whatever burger culture is retarded beyond salvation.

I've always kinda liked curries, maybe because in the US we usually only get the high-tier curries and except for the rare Pradjeet they understand the 'cel struggle. If I could trade every bluepilled cuck in the US (white or whatever race) for a random curry (maybe also a bluepilled cuck, just randomly picked) I'd do it. Roll the dice, no reason not to, white/black/whatever burger culture is retarded beyond salvation.

OP are you curry?

Sounds like they need to get their shit straight