Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Why are dykes so annoying?

Incellectual

Incellectual

feminae stultae sunt | 5'3 goblin-manlet
★★★★★
They are even more obnoxious than straight women honestly. I haven't met a single lesbian that I haven't hated over time, I even hated them when I TRIED being open and friendly. Every lesbian I've worked with has been some obnoxious, useless cunt that does little to no work. Is it because they date women so they're always sexually frustrated? Is it hormonal? I don't get them. I wish lesbians would stop existing they're too annoying to deal with. Honestly the only good dyke is a dead dyke.

They either wish they were Chad or they could date Chad.

They either wish they were Chad or they could date Chad.

I thought lesbians hated men though? Why would they want to be Chad/with Chad if they hate anyone with a penis?

I thought lesbians hated men though? Why would they want to be Chad/with Chad if they hate anyone with a penis?
Lesbians are foids who can't get chad but don't want to settle for their looksmatch or they are so masculine and want to be a man (but obviously chad too, not an average chump)

Lesbians are foids who can't get chad but don't want to settle for their looksmatch or they are so masculine and want to be a man (but obviously chad too, not an average chump)
This, really.
Almost all woman are bisexual, in reality.

I find the opposite true tbh. They have been nicer/more polite to me than straight girls. Maybe because i look like a beta

I find the opposite true tbh. They have been nicer/more polite to me than straight girls. Maybe because i look like a beta

I have no clue why they hate me so much. I used to not even mind lesbians but now I get angry just thinking about them. My old lesbian co worker was such a cunt. One time I stayed back at work (I got asked to and I didn't want to get fired) because she was late. Bitch came in 2 hours later and didn't even thank me for staying back for her dumb dyke ass. She then proceeded to yell at me because I told her (politely mind you) that she put in my order wrong (she over charged me by a lot). If the same situation happened with a man none of this would of happened. At the very least he'd thank me.

Because they want to be special but they're just as basic as the next whore

This. There's a reason 99% of lesbians are obese and hideous

Because they want to be special but they're just as basic as the next whore
My thoughts exactly, the majority of them don't even look like women I even confused one for a guy one time.

They think they're special snowflakes, they're not snowflakes, and they blame men for it.

I don't what the fuck everyone here is talking about. Practically every foid in my school dated another foid. They were all Stacy-tier.

Wouldnt you be annoyed if your mouth smelled like fish 24/7?

I don't what the fuck everyone here is talking about. Practically every foid in my school dated another foid. They were all Stacy-tier.
Depends where you live. I know for a fact that the girl's basketball team in my high school were all dykes. They were all very manly looking. Masc mogg half the men in the school tbh

Because they are stuck between male and female. They are the real life embodiment of a chimera.