Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Why are foids fawning over this guy?

Hate_my_life

Hate_my_life

Genetic Failure - Never began
★★★★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4_FQOmRx35E

I have been at wayyyyyyy lower bodyfat than him. I could probably lift more than this guy despite me being "smaller" (for some reason I can get strong, just not big) and not being in the gym for 4 months.
He facially mogs me to oblivion, but that doesn't take much.
He's definitely high-tier normie (at a minimum) and with a routine, and a bit of maxxing could become a chadlite.
Being caucasion also helps of course.

Imagine getting comments like this, I don't care what idiots say about "self-confidence", but I'd be infinitely more CONFIDENT in myself and my looks if I got comments like this.
Instead all I get is:

For a nigger, you're ugly than other niggers.

APE

Nigger Lips

Nigger nose.
You look like a down-syndrome DEMENTED version of dizzeee rascal
[/QUOTE]

Dude, you have a tiny penis, Are you really black!?

and other shit which I can't be bothered listing.

It's all in my head though.
My Life-insurance policy commences 1st March 2020. At least 1 year from now if I do kill myself; my family will receive a financial payout.

hes attractive and youre not????

its not rocket science

I hate women, that's it

Great hairline, Chadlite face, in shape but with a bit of fat so he doesn't look like a gymcel. I think this should be obvious.

Hopefully Coronavirus infects those foids before the vaccine can be administered.

hes attractive and youre not????

its not rocket science
Nonsense. That can't be the reason.

Can't you tell he has a better personality? Clearly in the 72 FUCKING SECOND video, women were able to DETERMINE THAT HE IS A SPECIMEN WORTHY OF THEIR ADMIRATION meanwhile in the FUCKING YEARS I've known some foids at best I was told:

"YOU'RE TOO NICE, ONE DAY SOMEOBODY WOULD BE SOOOOOO LUCKY to MARRY YOU, let's just be friends okay?"
CLEARLY FOR SOME REASON THAT OBVIOUSLY IS NOT RELATED TO MY LOOKS; I HAVE RECEIVED COUNTLESS BULLSHIT PLATITUDES AND REJECTIONS. IT CAN NOT BE MY ugliness. Nope. Nope. Nope.

I'm sick of this shit. Going back to coping with video games. I had forgotten about my Inceldom situation and had fully immersed myself into Video games and this has just destroyed me mentally.

Last edited:
White gymaxxed chadlite + family man. I guess its a foid's wet dream.

Seriously brutal, I will never get a fraction of this positive attention no matter how gymmaxxed I am :feelscry:

He's got an attractive face and is in good shape. You're a gymaxxed incel. Even if you had a Greek God's physic he would still mog you.

No, his body is fine. More than that is already overdoing it.

Can't you tell he has a better personality? Clearly in the 72 FUCKING SECOND video, women were able to DETERMINE THAT HE IS A SPECIMEN WORTHY OF THEIR ADMIRATION meanwhile in the FUCKING YEARS I've known some foids at best I was told:
I mean...if we're talking about "personality", he's literally on camera being there for his babies first steps...

They're probably females who aren't used to seeing a man stick around to raise his child.

Because he :chad:. There was this viral video of a pretty boy who just said "hey guys this is my video video". He got a bunch of foids in the comments straight up simping for him.

I dont care what they think.

Where did people see your pic and said those things?
It was said to me growing up by foids at school.

In my bluepilled days I'd even send a photo which I paid £60 to have professionally taken (When you're a kid that's a LOT of money) to foids on Kik/BBM/Snapchat who stated:

"I just love talking to you, and you're so amazing, I wouldnt care how you look"

then when they see my photo the entire conversation just dies.

I'm so happy that I was not stupid enough to ever upload a photo of myself publicly online.

Last edited:
What do you look like?
I don't know. I wish I looked like the guy above, that would probably be a marginal improvement over my current face.

There isn't a single celebrity that even closely resembles me.

JayZ, Kanye, and other black celebrities all mog me.

I'm sorry, but I can't provide a description on how I look. I dont think I'm deformed, but my face has been described as "lob-sided".

Blue eye halo. "Loving" Father halo. The faggot has 200k followers on Tiktok. Imagine pimping out your own son for internet fame. He reaks of narcissism. I hate this generation and this world.

Most of the thots commenting will be single Mothers or foids who settled with ugly soy simps. A chadlite stick-around Father is what foids over 25 get wet over. It's the ultimate fantasy for them.

Basically a Chadlite who commits (also being hot and playing with a baby makes you even hotter or smth lmao)

Well he is kind of hot.

Foids were built to get pumped full of cum and shit out screaming babies that ruin your life. They live in the Stone Age; Chad being with the baby instead of throwing it off a cliff or simply leaving always gets their pussies wet.

Last edited:
Just shows face is the most important.

time to maybe gymmaxx :waitwhat: :feelsLightsaber:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4_FQOmRx35E

View attachment 413113

I have been at wayyyyyyy lower bodyfat than him. I could probably lift more than this guy despite me being "smaller" (for some reason I can get strong, just not big) and not being in the gym for 4 months.
He facially mogs me to oblivion, but that doesn't take much.
He's definitely high-tier normie (at a minimum) and with a routine, and a bit of maxxing could become a chadlite.
Being caucasion also helps of course.

View attachment 413115
View attachment 413116
View attachment 413117
View attachment 413118
View attachment 413119
View attachment 413127
View attachment 413129
View attachment 413130
View attachment 413131
View attachment 413132

Imagine getting comments like this, I don't care what idiots say about "self-confidence", but I'd be infinitely more CONFIDENT in myself and my looks if I got comments like this.
Instead all I get is:

You look like a down-syndrome DEMENTED version of dizzeee rascal

and other shit which I can't be bothered listing.

It's all in my head though.
My Life-insurance policy commences 1st March 2020. At least 1 year from now if I do kill myself; my family will receive a financial payout.

View attachment 413133
[/QUOTE]
You hit the nail on it's head OP Caucasoids get an SMV boost solely on the basis of their race a deathnic has to be 1000x better looking than his white counterpart to even compete or get the same acknowledgement from normies. The Average White just mogs the average Ethnic

Last edited:
Do you mog Jsanza?
Jsanza at 22 mogs me that's not a hard question.

Time has not been kind to him and I'd say only because he's stored a lot of fat in his face do i slightly mog him at 28.

LOOKS DONT MATTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!@$#@!$!@$@#!$!#$@

bitches getting turned on by grey sweatpants

Foids were built to get pumped full of cum and shit out screaming babies that ruin your life. They live in the Stone Age; Chad being with the baby instead of throwing it off a cliff or simply leaving always gets their pussies wet.
They don't evolved from primitive times.

YouTube and especially that type of videos, is filled with boomers/millenials so it's kinda normal if a 30 something used hag finds him gl. he's invisible to 18yo girls though