Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why are foids so active in the George Floyd riots ?

Quarantined

Quarantined

height = confidence
★★★★★
And why are so many of them white women? Do they really care about police killing black men?
I think they're feining sympathy. The police exist to protect women and kill and brutalize men(not just black men). God I wish the riots were about female hypergamy, but men are so divided along racial lines

virtue signal

To be woke and maybe try and catch the eye of some looting Tyrones

Forget race wars tbh, we need a gender war

I don’t know tbh

They claim to be anti-police, but the moment they sense even the slightest trouble they won't hesitate to call the cops.

They're sad that black men are getting killed because it lowers their chances of getting railed by BBC.

They're sad that their bbcs are getting killed before they can fuck them.

Foids can't stand it when the spotlight isn't on them. Somehow it has to be about them

And why are so many of them white women? Do they really care about police killing black men?
Are you living under a rock or something?
White women have been worshipping ethnics for years(doesn't necessarily mean they want to have sex with them). They are sheep who do whatever is popular, the media and the entire pop culture in the west today screams ethnics and women = good and white men = bad
WomenPolitics

Foids body and hormones are getting messed up from roided up food supply thus more and more are attracted and are willing participants in violent events and physical confrontations with others.

Last edited:
Because of the BBCpill, it’s real...

men would be active too but they are out at work wageslaving so "their" wifeys could allow themselves going nuts over bbcs

Virtue signal. Women love protesting as it's a form of moral pagentry. It's like a Miss America everyone wins in.

most of the foids consist of ugly foids from antifa/blm, they are probably too ugly for chad and probably want to hook up with tyrone after the protest.

Foids probably miss the attention they get because of the lockdown and the protest might help them get some simps.

George floyd ht jc 200526 hpMain 16x9 992

Cause he's a tall ex footballer with good frame

I was shocked to see so many of them on tv. All the progressive females I have ever come across are extreme virtue signalers

women like to go out of their way to prove their to the herd without committing entirely, however they are only bandwagonists when they do this

The foids love drama and big black cock and these situations such as the one going on over there now is a thriving environment for such foids.

More joggers killed by cops = less bbc for them

Boredom with tutorial mode

virtue signal

This, and the fact that the Floyd was a hypermasculine Tyrone. I wrote this on another thread, but I'll write it again: if the non-white victim were a dicklet Asian, scrawny Mestizo, or an awkward Curry, we would not be seeing the riots to this scale. Women are motivated by their vaginas; when they claim that men are motivated by our dicks, that is nothing but projection, because women are worse.
View attachment 268389
Cause he's a tall ex footballer with good frame

Yet he died calling his mama

White women have been worshipping ethnics for years(doesn't necessarily mean they want to have sex with them). They are sheep who do whatever is popular, the media and the entire pop culture in the west today screams ethnics and women = good and white men = bad
View attachment 268104
Exactly this

If all the black men are in prison or dead, the white women can't get fucked by them. Black men are gods to white women (especially in the midwest where this happened), they need them around or they'll have to import a lesser ethnic, or even worse settle for billy betabux.

image0-22.jpg

View attachment 268104

Brutal truth and yet some people here will dismiss it.

If all the black men are in prison or dead, the white women can't get fucked by them. Black men are gods to white women (especially in the midwest where this happened), they need them around or they'll have to import a lesser ethnic, or even worse settle for billy betabux.

image0-22.jpg
She needs to lose some weight

there wouldn't be riots for an incel

they're horny for thugmaxxed Tyrones
anti-racism is basically a fetish

They've been locked up at home for two months, which is the longest they've ever gone without sex in their entire lives so this is their big chance to slut it up.