Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Why are foids so fucking inconsiderate in public?

PPEcel

PPEcel

cope and seethe
-
I'm at an airport a couple days ago. Original flight got cancelled so I got rebooked on short notice, and I'm running from one terminal to another.

So I'm walking on a moving walkway and there's a bunch of roasties who are standing, teeheeing and giggling to each other. To say they looked trashy would be an understatement: flip flops with socks, shorts, overstuffed backpacks. They've taken up the entire width of the walkway.

I'm getting annoyed, and so are the people who were walking behind me, because we now have to stand behind them.

I cleared my throat and they didn't seem to notice, so I tapped one of them on the shoulder to give them advance warning that I was going to barge through in about three seconds. She recoiled in horror when she saw me, because I'm ugly. They stared at me with an expression of pure disgust as I walked through them. Kinda suifuel, because they would've reacted differently if I didn't look like an ogre. What is it with foids and their entitlement? Do they think they own the airport?

I'm at an airport a couple days ago. Original flight got cancelled so I got rebooked on short notice, and I'm running from one terminal to another.

So I'm walking on a moving walkway and there's a bunch of roasties who are standing, teeheeing and giggling to each other. To say they looked trashy would be an understatement: flip flops with socks, shorts, overstuffed backpacks. They've taken up the entire length of the walkway.

I'm getting annoyed, and so are the people who were walking behind me, because we now have to stand behind them.

I cleared my throat and they didn't seem to notice, so I tapped one of them on the shoulder to give them advance warning that I was going to barge through in about three seconds. She recoiled in horror when she saw me, because I'm ugly. They stared at me with an expression of pure disgust as I walked through them. Kinda suifuel, because they would've reacted differently if I didn't look like an ogre. What is it with foids and their entitlement? Do they think they own the airport?
tldr

Foids be foiding, they think that because they exist they're entitled to everything and everyone.

I hate the giggling part so much

Foids just lack any spatial awareness along with any consideration for anyone else, they're always clogging up sidewalks and roads too