Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why are foids so unhygienic?

• Thread starter Deleted member 22977
  • Start date
Deleted member 22977

Deleted member 22977

Self-banned
-
I remember when my friend talked about losing his virginity and how the foid's pussy disgustingly smelled like tuna. I've also heard the same thing online many times. Why are foids like this? "Muh self-cleaning vagina" is the dumbest excuse for being an unhygienic whore. And then they want someone to go down on them. :feelspuke: :feelspuke: Even I as an incel wash my dick thoroughly despite knowing that I'm not going to have sex. So why don't foids wash their axe wound before getting railed?

Makes the shower meme so hilarious when you learn about this shit. So many perfumes, deodorants, potions, etc. in their shopping carts and they still reek of chad's dried cum. :feelspuke:

That's why they tell us to shower, because they're disgusting AF themselves with their fish-smelling wet hole between their legs. :feelshaha:

Personal responsibility doesn't exist in a foids vocabulary.

they don't need to. they can get sex anyways

Dirty or clean they're still where a man wants to put his peen. They're in demand so not held to the highest decree. What you can get away with you will attempt.

Dirty or clean they're still where a man wants to put his peen. They're in demand so not held to the highest decree. What you can get away with you will attempt.
Sadly. How else do you explain anal.

I've heard it naturally smells that way, but that's no excuse for it to absolutely reek of fish. Self cleaning my ass foids are just incapable of basic hygiene :feelsseriously:

What Radishman says. It's just double standards. "We were/are oppressed hence we can do whatever we want now and you have to shut up and take it". Replace this with two people alone without context on race gender etc., or any two kids even, and the person I quote sounds like they're getting revenge, not equity, but expand to many people and somehow this is fine.

They don't need to do anything to succeed, so they can afford to be laid back like that.

I'll bet their excuse is "it's painful/sensitive/hard" etc. Okay, well, it's hard for most guys to piss in a standing toilet with the lid down without hitting the edges because of those same reasons... you can't control shit ... still hypocrisy and if you're not going to do any hygiene at least have the humility to not bash other people for similar things.

I've had lap dances. One time, under all the make up and perfume, I noticed a bleachy, dirty mop smell whenever she moved a "certain" way.

I don't why foids are so nasty. Many of them have filthy cars and rooms. In zoom meetings, one foid displays her disgusting room in the background with no shame whatsoever and even jokes about it; mind you this cunt is super picky with her choice of men and is your typical bar hopping, carousel riding, post-wall roastie. Another bitch at work has a messy ass car, and admitted that she has ---- wait for it ---- fucking roaches in her car! That's fucking disgusting! I will never set foot in her vehicle.

because they are filthy pigs who can't be bothered to do so

foids are a pack of lies. They will preten to be hyper igenic with their makeup and clothes, to sell sex appeal. But nothing waraties you they are clean or that their pussy does not stinck

Foids cover themselves in perfume after a day of getting fucked by chad and think its as good as a shower. same as those smelly kids in school who would wear the same clothes daily and smell like grease and B.O and spray on some axe and think its alright

I remember when my friend talked about losing his virginity and how the foid's pussy disgustingly smelled like tuna. I've also heard the same thing online many times. Why are foids like this? "Muh self-cleaning vagina" is the dumbest excuse for being an unhygienic whore. And then they want someone to go down on them. :feelspuke: :feelspuke: Even I as an incel wash my dick thoroughly despite knowing that I'm not going to have sex. So why don't foids wash their axe wound before getting railed?
Imagine working as a gynecologist.
You'd have to deal with stinky pussy all the time.

I've heard it naturally smells that way, but that's no excuse for it to absolutely reek of fish. Self cleaning my ass foids are just incapable of basic hygiene :feelsseriously:
nice avi

I was told by multiple normies that a lot of foids smell like shit, and many don't take care of their hygiene properly, which is why they cover themselves with perfumes and makeup.

Because of the "women are wonderful" effect. The slightest criticism of foid behavior is misconstrued as hate crime.

The reality is holes are disgusting, unhygenic, smelly, full of diseases and crotch rot.

Because they can afford to. Always some thirsty sucker wanting to poke his fiddle stick in her smelly vagine.