Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why are goth chicks attractive to social ly awkward guys

• Thread starter Deleted member 16023
  • Start date
Deleted member 16023

Deleted member 16023

KHHV GANG
-
Though I find them asthetically appealling apart from that I don't get the appeal , why would anyone want a women who is bitchy and a downer about everything.

SOCIALLY AWKWARD CHAD

I've only seen goths date other goths

I've only seen goths date other goths
Yes but the goth girlfriend is what every other fag on foulchan dreams of , it's what weebs want , it's the gamer fantasy now because deep down they know gamer girls don't exist.

what the fuck is this thread

Not me. I into alternative girls, but not gothic, they trying to be so serious and feminine, thats not kawaii

They are easier to manipulate.

I dont know the exact reason and;
Volcel if i wouldnt

soyjew tv getting their hopes up and conditioning them to like modern women, le jaded goth gf falling for the sensitive nerd cuz he's a skeptic who opposes jocks and their toxic gender roles like a true badboy

Because they're "not like the other girls"

not like the other girls
TEE

HEE

I prefer emo girls tbh.

They still want chads, remember that

It's the cope that they are fellow outcasts, jaded and cynical, they are on the same wavelength as you. Though I have to say, I wouldn't turn down a big titty goth gf.

its cute when chad does it

Goth girls are attractive until you actually find out how they are.
My friend was friends with a big tiddy goth girl for years and said she was as normie and annoying as you could expect. Also apparently not all goths or emos are suicidal/depressed and sad.

It's the cope that they are fellow outcasts, jaded and cynical, they are on the same wavelength as you. Though I have to say, I wouldn't turn down a big titty goth gf.
This. Bluepilled incels think that they are different from "normal" girls and they will be willing to give a chance to ugly social outcasts, but in reality they just want alternative Chad dick.

NO ONE IS ATTRACTED TO A SOCIALLY AWKWARD PERSON YOU ABSOLUTE RETARD

Last edited:
They're just the latest meme fad right now. That's why you see so many thots wear black lipstick.

when they mention socially awkward, they mean something totally different