Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why are horn of africa foids(eritrean,ethiopian,somali) more attractive than sand foids?

Quarantined

Quarantined

height = confidence
★★★★★
? Don't sand foids have more white in them?

Last edited:
Cause they were colonized for a while and massive rape gave them a little bit of white genes

I don’t know

Do moroccans count?

I don't like nigger foids

Italian genes

Caucasian features and black foid bodies(big shapely butts)

Immediately stopped reading after "Africa."

I don't like nigger foids
Me neither but OP is right, foids from Ethiopia are much better looking than other Africans.

? Don't sand foids have more white in them?
Im not gonna talk about ethiopians because some ethiopians are dark-skinned niggers with negroid features others lightskin with caucasian features. But most Somalis have caucasian features, somalis are descendants of arab migrants who fucked the native peoples and their genes won i suppose.

also somali men usually have bigger butts and they dont have the BBC like the west africans some do cause of slaves being brought to somali and the somalis raped them

Oh come on dude. Sand foids have some real beauties amongst them and some really ugly ducklings.

Just say you personally like foids from the horn. If so then go there for a few months

less cousin fucking

i asked a muslim ethiopian foid if they marry cousins. She replied no because that is so disguisting, nobody does it in her country
arab foids would prob look much better if they weren't so inbred

arab foids would prob look much better if they weren't so inbred
i am sure there are Arabs who are wise enough not to inbreed but idk.