Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why are humans the only animal to have such variation in physical attractiveness?

ColdLightOfDay

ColdLightOfDay

Serge’s alt.
★★★★★
I just cannot understand this facet of evolution, it makes absolutely no sense to me. Why, when I look at any other animal, like bears, wolves, rabbits, snakes, squirrels, fish, lizards, birds, moles, worms and platypuses do they all have some semblance of continuity in physical attributes? Then when I look at human males and the disparity between gigachads and truecels they look like a different a totally different species to each other.

What is going on here? Most animals of the same species have at least the same skull shape and the facial differences are minor at most. A human can be 5’2 with a skeletal frame, potbelly and a bird skull whilst within the same species, even the same race within the species, can in contrast be 6’6 with a titan frame and a perfectly formed warrior skull. What sorcery is this? It would be a biological marvel if it wasn’t so ridiculously horrifying.

Maybe because we reproduced like dogs and chickens and cats, where there's some differences.

Maybe because we reproduced like dogs and chickens and cats, where there's some differences.
Chickens and cats do too and I don’t see as much disparity, dogs yes but remember they have been under a sustained campaign of eugenics by humans to selectively emphasise various traits.

Homo erectus ‘upright man’ discovered in dmanisi, Georgia. NOT Africa.

Homo erectus ‘upright man’ skull fossils found in Georgia throws story of human evolution into disarray. The biggest brain case found at dmanisi is 75% larger than the smallest one, which is consistent with what is observed in modern humans.

Because WE ARE NOT ANIMALS. If you believe in muh evolution than youre an animal, however i dont believe that bs.

Keep believing jews.

That’s just our cognitive perception. You notice the millimeters of difference in people’s faces. A couple mm here and there is undeniably a different unique person. You don’t perceive animals the same way. They’re all the same to you because there’s no reason to distinguish one from another. Lion = predator = bad = run. But if You take tape measure to lion’s faces, you’ll notice massive differences. And foid lions see these differences the same way foid humans see ours.

Chickens and cats do too and I don’t see as much disparity, dogs yes but remember they have been under a sustained campaign of eugenics by humans to selectively emphasise various traits.
Cats and chickens vary a lot, but we bred them too. Maybe humans are also bred in a similar way.

lots-of-chickens-gia-mate.jpg
16cd1902482a2e77134032974f5528c6.jpg
Our-designer-just-illustrated-different-types-of-cat-breeds-and-we-are-freaking-out-by-how-cute-they-are-5a13f516be921-png__880.jpg

Last edited:
That’s just our cognitive perception. You notice the millimeters of difference in people’s faces. A couple mm here and there is undeniably a different unique person. You don’t perceive animals the same way. They’re all the same to you because there’s no reason to distinguish one from another. Lion = predator = bad = run. But if You take tape measure to lion’s faces, you’ll notice massive differences. And foid lions see these differences the same way foid humans see ours.
It’s not just mm though, I have never seen two Lions with anything like the disparity that exists between truecel and gigachad. The form of the skull is totally different. This is not merely a matter of perception.
Because WE ARE NOT ANIMALS. If you believe in muh evolution than youre an animal, however i dont believe that bs.

Keep believing jews.
Very low IQ.

What if I told you that the Asians are preparing for a complete reworking of the the genetic code of all of humanity
I would ask what you mean by that.

Ok man, but before I say anything else just know that this is a very long and complicated theory
Well I am LDARing today as I got the day off work so I have nothing better to do than listen.

I noticed this too. Why animals have the same facial shape. The only variations are hair color, eyes color , in the case of cats, dogs. They are clones of each other while we are very different from one person to another.

I'm 5'6 with a warrior skull, the problem is that my skull gives me a round fat face

Keep believing jews.

Evolution was proven in 1859.

Organized religion is absolutely essential in order to impose moral law on the masses who otherwise would be out of control.

Organized religion is absolutely essential in order to impose moral law on the masses who otherwise would be out of control.

View attachment 129367
You’re correct although I still hate religion purely for its stupidity.

Other animals do see significant differences in attractiveness, we can't tell them ourselves though. It only makes sense, we're not hardwired to determine the attractiveness of chimpanzees or chickens, only other humans. That goes for all animals of their respective species. For instance, zebras are capable of recognizing specific patters in their stripes and establishing individuals based on that, something we could never do with them.

Mouthbreathing, animals do have variations

Well I am LDARing today as I got the day off work so I have nothing better to do than listen.
Alright so it goes a little something like this. East and South asian are developing at a rapid rate and of course with all of the urbanization and development the resources will soon run out and their homelands are becoming inhospitable. The Chinese government attempted to mitigate the oncoming events by developing man made islands near their cows, however the project proved to net little profit. They were aware of this however and their survival as both a people and as a nation was secured by a branching and multi0level plan. Before island production became known to the public, The Chinese set their sights on Africa. This location would yield more resources and capital however, they are after mire than that. While this has gone unnoticed pockets of power have been developing all over the world with Israel being a key example. Every year tens of billions of dollars and euros (among other currency) have been handed to them as a result the nation is becoming more stronger, influential, and prepared for the coming storm. Clearly money and resources are being stockpiled over there in preparation of a dramatic event and in a way China is doing the same. Its leaders are propping up the markets and aiding in the modernization effort in order to prepare for their arrival. At first glance this all seems motivated solely by economics, however they plan on slowly but surely filtering into the land =, abandoning the soon to be husk that was their former home. Within the next several decades the population of China will decrease with only the uninformed and the unfortunate being left behind. Of course the region won't be completely abandoned as it would be foolish to let it go entirely

On the other end of the spectrum, we have the genetics prong of the plan. For decades now China has been a frontrunner on genetic research as there is much less red tape to be dealt with and what little is there can be easily swept aside by its quasi-democratic government. In addition to cloning which may or may not play a critical role in the future, gene editing and genetically engineered organisms have been the main focus of their research. Once the human genome is fully understood preparations will be made to create an entirely new line of humans. These new humans will not only be more suited to their new base of operations but will also be better prepared to withstand the new hardships that entail living on earth within the distant future. These humans will at first be slightly more efficient than the human of today however, the true potential of gene editing technology has yet to be fully realized. However, it will be enough in order for them to achieve an easy relocation and assimilation once the infrastructure and markets have been developed to an acceptable point

View attachment 129367

we are living in a consumer society, the less religious the people, the more profit you will make. Keyword, NWO.
New World Order

we are living in a consumer society, the less religious the people, the more profit you will make. Keyword, NWO.
New World Order
That’s bullshit man, you should start worrying about real threats like NW0.

It’s not just mm though, I have never seen two Lions with anything like the disparity that exists between truecel and gigachad. The form of the skull is totally different. This is not merely a matter of perception.

Very low IQ.
Yes you do. Given the example of 5’2” vs 6’6”, if scaled proportionally, that’s about 2x size difference between ~1st and ~99th percentile . I’m sure such a size difference between extremes is also found in other animals

That’s bullshit man, you should start worrying about real threats like NW0.

If all people would live according to the rules of the Islam, you would not have to worry about your NW0, mate. Think about it.
Degeneracy is the problem, we have to tackle it, but for that you first have to believe in a supreme power (god) and then do your research about religions(Islam to be specific). You will see that the quran has so many scientifical information. It's INSANE. It's just mind blowing to read stuff about the embryo, the expansion of the universe etc. How could they know about it 1400 years ago?! And so far the most important findings the science has found were all already written in the quran already.

It's obviously up to you if you do your research or not. Find the sense of life, and no its not about fucking as many girls as possible jfl. Degeneracy is happening because people lose their faith to god. Can you imagine what this world will look like in 50 years?!! The standarts of young women?! Hypergamy is gonna destroy all future men and no robots or what ever will be able to replace a WOMAN.

What I want to say is that you should make your own mind. Don't let you influence from the fucking media about muslim faggots bombing themselves(Wahabis) thinking they could get 72 virgins lmao. Trust me if every muslim would live accordingly to the quran, we would live a happy life.

I don't want to discuss about that further. I don't even post here anymore, because I am so blackpilled to the point that I can't and don't want to visit this site anymore. So I'll probably not be able to reply to your respond in a short time.

I would be happy if you would just respond with "ok" instead of discussing and calling me Low IQ. I am an lonely incel that is isolated from the real world, i have no power or the will to discuss with people from the internet about the purpose of life but I somehow found the motivation to write that stuff above.

Bye
and a cute gif:

giphy.gif

Attachments

• 1562764947004.png
    1562764947004.png
    91.1 KB · Views: 33
Yes you do. Given the example of 5’2” vs 6’6”, if scaled proportionally, that’s about 2x size difference between ~1st and ~99th percentile . I’m sure such a size difference between extremes is also found in other animals
Okay but skull shape is the killer. I have literally never seen two animals of the same species with more variation than that found between say ;

This;

and this;

We have a part of our brain thats devoted to human face recognition

This is true. Our brains become wired to analyse human faces in detail subconsciously because they are the only faces that matter to us. The ability to analyse other species faces in such detail deteriorates at a very young age the same way someone who becomes blind will have their other senses develop. Apparently babies can tell the facial difference between animals that look literally exactly the same to me or you. I saw a study that tested this and the baby recognised the same meerkat (or whatever type of animal it was) out of a selection of 3 seemingly identical ones every single time and crawled over to it.

Being self aware is the worst trait. We are living in a time where humans are still very much far from perfection. We are too self aware and primitive at the same time and that's how we get this shitty civilization.

Because there are multiple ways to attract a mate with humans. Some use IQ, others use strength, others use general health, and a various mix of these factors are a factor as well. Humans also have the greatest and most sophisticated appreciation for aesthetics. Our intelligence also makes us value various traits as well as the fact that we value what others value i.e societal values and cultural values. All of these and more add up to us being very different from animals

Because there are multiple ways to attract a mate with humans. Some use IQ, others use strength, others use general health, and a various mix of these factors are a factor as well. Humans also have the greatest and most sophisticated appreciation for aesthetics. Our intelligence also makes us value various traits as well as the fact that we value what others value i.e societal values and cultural values. All of these and more add up to us being very different from animals
Maybe you’re right.

Gooks all look the same.

Keep believing jews.
If your religion were true we wouldn't exist, since god is supposedly almighty and benevolent. All the shitty counter arguments to this huge paradox are a joke. But of course we can't know for sure so if God actually does exist he's a fucking asshole.

If your religion were true we wouldn't exist, since god is supposedly almighty and benevolent. All the shitty counter arguments to this huge paradox are a joke. But of course we can't know for sure so if God actually does exist he's a fucking asshole.
He’s a genocidal paedophilic maniac that makes hitler look like a schoolboy with a slingshot.

but do foid lions use Tinder to find Chad Lion?

Last edited:
Your brain is hardwired to recognize differences in human faces more than in other species. It's actually the whole part of the brain is responsible just for that.

Moreover, humans are highly visual, and receive much of the information about world using vision only. Thus, faces are evolved to be slightly more dimorphic, so we see them and tell if this one has low or high genetic worth. Other animals may use smell or different senses to know if one worth it as a specimen or not so.

And finally last thing - humans are successful, with tons of races/subspecies, much like dog breeds, so combinations of these sub species will often produce peculiar looking offsprings.

That is true. Lion Chads have harems of lion foids. Lionesses only want the biggest, stockiest lion with the most beautiful mane and symmetrical face. Most lions are incel.

but do foid lions use Tinder to find Chad Lion?
No thats why the modern sexual market is magnitudes more brutal and less forgiving than in the jungle. Atleast lions don’t have High efficiency eugenics platforms that let them sift through every lion on the continent.. it’s not just tinder/IG that makes human SMP so terrible. Makeup, cars, state replacing the provider, etc

it’s not just tinder/IG that makes human SMP so terrible. Makeup, cars, state replacing the provider, etc
Also cucked laws, media and institutional brainwashing, and orbiters all contribute to giving useless holes their insane amount of smv.