Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why are humans the only animal to have such variation in physical attractiveness?

That’s just our cognitive perception. You notice the millimeters of difference in people’s faces. A couple mm here and there is undeniably a different unique person. You don’t perceive animals the same way. They’re all the same to you because there’s no reason to distinguish one from another. Lion = predator = bad = run. But if You take tape measure to lion’s faces, you’ll notice massive differences. And foid lions see these differences the same way foid humans see ours.

Because we live in a regulated society.

That’s just our cognitive perception. You notice the millimeters of difference in people’s faces. A couple mm here and there is undeniably a different unique person. You don’t perceive animals the same way. They’re all the same to you because there’s no reason to distinguish one from another. Lion = predator = bad = run. But if You take tape measure to lion’s faces, you’ll notice massive differences. And foid lions see these differences the same way foid humans see ours.
Correct. If aliens came to earth they might perceive a bald middle aged fat curry and a 6'2 25 year old white Chad as being the same. And we may look at them through the same lens.

I honestly dont know

Correct. If aliens came to earth they might perceive a bald middle aged fat curry and a 6'2 25 year old white Chad as being the same. And we may look at them through the same lens.
I disagree, I think an alien could tell there was a difference between a panther and a Jaguar just by looking at them. I don’t consider the aesthetic difference between these two animals to be any more pronounced than that between a fat, short Indian guy and a 6’2 Chad, in fact maybe it probably would be even less noticeable.

Evolution was proven in 1859.

They still can't prove evolution today, let alone in 1859.

Evolution is a Masonic scam. They want you to stop believing in God because that makes you hopeless and easy to control.

Evolution is a Masonic scam. They want you to stop believing in God because that makes you hopeless and easy to control.
massive cope. ur legit dumber than a soyboy if u don't believe in evolution

They want you to stop believing in God because that makes you hopeless and easy to control.
Genuinely not sure if this is a parody statement made with the intention of being ironic. I cannot conceive of a more paradoxically absurd assertion than the idea that secularism, the ideology out of which the enlightenment was born, is less characteristic of free-thought than Christianity: the ideology responsible for 1,000 years of scientific repression during the dark ages. What an unthinkable insane thing to believe.

I just cannot understand this facet of evolution, it makes absolutely no sense to me. Why, when I look at any other animal, like bears, wolves, rabbits, snakes, squirrels, fish, lizards, birds, moles, worms and platypuses do they all have some semblance of continuity in physical attributes? Then when I look at human males and the disparity between gigachads and truecels they look like a different a totally different species to each other.

What is going on here? Most animals of the same species have at least the same skull shape and the facial differences are minor at most. A human can be 5’2 with a skeletal frame, potbelly and a bird skull whilst within the same species, even the same race within the species, can in contrast be 6’6 with a titan frame and a perfectly formed warrior skull. What sorcery is this? It would be a biological marvel if it wasn’t so ridiculously horrifying.

It is due to the complexity of human life. For example our ancestors established monogamy which allowed incels to pass on their genes. In some cases money allowed incels to pass on their genes. In some cases there were wars where foids had to fuck incels for shelter etc. And this is how our loser genes made it to present times.

Weakness is usually quickly removed form the gene pool in nature, but humans stopped being part of nature long time ago. That’s one fo the reasons why the civilizations were build. To help beta men reproduce.

Because WE ARE NOT ANIMALS. If you believe in muh evolution than youre an animal, however i dont believe that bs.

Keep believing jews.
Have you done a quick google search to see the definition of the word "animal"? Guess not.

A human can be 5’2 with a skeletal frame, potbelly and a bird skull whilst within the same species, even the same race within the species, can in contrast be 6’6 with a titan frame and a perfectly formed warrior skull.
thats cause natural selection is killed in a society, in prehistoric times incels would die or would get killed, dont mention dying alone

Because WE ARE NOT ANIMALS. If you believe in muh evolution than youre an animal, however i dont believe that bs.

Keep believing jews.
We're a genetically engineered slave/warrior race of beings that has outlived our usefulness as an existing entity.

JFL @ this gigacope. Evolution is true and female sexual selection is the main reason why male physical characteristics are so varied.

massive cope. ur legit dumber than a soyboy if u don't believe in evolution
Lol at you. My explanation is very much an evolutionary explanation. There is no evolved need to pick apart the features of other species because there is no need to distinguish between specimens.

So we, by virtue of being human, only distinguish specimens of our own species. And a lion would have evolved the ability to pick apart other lions, bears with other bears, etc.

I disagree, I think an alien could tell there was a difference between a panther and a Jaguar just by looking at them. I don’t consider the aesthetic difference between these two animals to be any more pronounced than that between a fat, short Indian guy and a 6’2 Chad, in fact maybe it probably would be even less noticeable.

When you are comparing a 6 2 chad with a 5 2 balding indian guy, you are comparing two different sub species.

Indian lion ( also looks bald, its over for curry lions btw)

640 512334834 asiatic lion

African lion

640 186281962 barbary lion

They look pretty distinch imo.

Why, when I look at any other animal, like bears, wolves, rabbits, snakes, squirrels, fish, lizards, birds, moles, worms and platypuses do they all have some semblance of continuity in physical attributes? Then when I look at human males and the disparity between gigachads and truecels they look like a different a totally different species to each other.
Because your brain is trained to perceive small differences in your own species and ignore large differencies within or across other species.
For the same reason, you're better at seeing differences in people of your own race.

I just cannot understand this facet of evolution, it makes absolutely no sense to me. Why, when I look at any other animal, like bears, wolves, rabbits, snakes, squirrels, fish, lizards, birds, moles, worms and platypuses do they all have some semblance of continuity in physical attributes? Then when I look at human males and the disparity between gigachads and truecels they look like a different a totally different species to each other.

What is going on here? Most animals of the same species have at least the same skull shape and the facial differences are minor at most. A human can be 5’2 with a skeletal frame, potbelly and a bird skull whilst within the same species, even the same race within the species, can in contrast be 6’6 with a titan frame and a perfectly formed warrior skull. What sorcery is this? It would be a biological marvel if it wasn’t so ridiculously horrifying.
we are as diverse as animals, we just can’t tell because we don’t see them everyday and differences between them look negligible
Because your brain is trained to perceive small differences in your own species and ignore large differencies within or across other species.
For the same reason, you're better at seeing differences in people of your own race.
yea

because femoids ugly

Judeomasonic scam*

There are Christian and Catholic masons too.

Genuinely not sure if this is a parody statement made with the intention of being ironic. I cannot conceive of a more paradoxically absurd assertion than the idea that secularism, the ideology out of which the enlightenment was born, is less characteristic of free-thought than Christianity: the ideology responsible for 1,000 years of scientific repression during the dark ages. What an unthinkable insane thing to believe.

You say this, meanwhile how do you explain the fact we live in the absolute most degenerate culture humanity has ever created?

Kinda of a coincidence that modernity rose from your so called "Enlightenment", isn't it?

Meanwhile the supposed "backwards" middle ages gave us this:

fig--1.jpg

You say this, meanwhile how do you explain the fact we live in the absolute most degenerate culture humanity has ever created?

Kinda of a coincidence that modernity rose from your so called "Enlightenment", isn't it?

fig--1.jpg
Oooo pretty, where can I find more art of a similar nature?

because male animals dominate females, they just fuck the females when they feel like it

humans would do the same till society happened.

fig--1.jpg
A few pretty cathedrals dotted across a landscape of peasants is not comparative to the entirety of scientific and social advancement. I know that period might appear more attractive to you now because there was no feminism but 1 week in a bubonic plague infested village without hot water, and you would be begging to come home. You can stress the importance of Christian ideology for a functional society, though I would disagree I think there is an argument to be made there, but the idea that Jesus actually came back from the dead or that any of it actually happened is historically laughable and you are in no position to call people sheep if you believe what are essentially children’s stories for adults.

A few pretty cathedrals dotted across a landscape of peasants is not comparative to the entirety of scientific and social advancement. I know that period might appear more attractive to you now because there was no feminism but 1 week in a bubonic plague infested village without hot water, and you would be begging to come home. You can stress the importance of Christian ideology for a functional society, though I would disagree I think there is an argument to be made there, but the idea that Jesus actually came back from the dead or that any of it actually happened is historically laughable and you are in no position to call people sheep if you believe what are essentially children’s stories for adults.
You mean the scientific advances that have allowed birth rates and technology to advance to the point that the Earth is going to become a overpopulated shithole controlled by a tiny minority of people using computer systems and nuclear weapons? The technology advancements that allow women to pick and choose genetically superior men from the comfort of their living room? The technological advances that deprive us of human and spiritual connections?

Ted Kaczynski was right about nearly everything. Technology = Decadence = Degeneracy = Destruction.

It's not a question of a "pretty" cathedral, but of an obviously far superior inward reality.

Your entire argument is build purely on a view of the world which takes into account only that which is "external", following the res extensa of Cartesian dualism.

Meanwhile however, you are posting on a forum devoted to the suffering caused by a "subjective" reality which is the result of a loss that is not purely material, and nothing the modern world offers, none of your so called "advantages", can satisfy what is nothing other than a craving for a transcendent experience which only union with the opposite sex can provide.

But union between the sexes is not the only source of transcendence in the world, and the loss can be felt across the entirety of modern culture, hence, why we no longer build those glorious cathedrals and revel instead in ugliness and despair, hence modern art, the art of a culture being a reflection of the state of the soul of that culture.

Ted Kaczynski was right about nearly everything. Technology = Decadence = Degeneracy = Destruction.
To me Kaczynski is a bit like Marx : a smart guy for sure, who made a pertinent analysis of a major problem in society, but who jumped to conclusions way too easily.

Technology has always been a double edge sword, ever since fire. Like, before Neolithic, most of the world was covered in trees. We cut and burned those bad boys like there is no tomorrow, in order to plant crops instead. In this process we drove countless species to extinction.

We are a force of destruction, that is for sure, but we also create. Entropy can only increase, so we can not create anything without destroying something else.

Also, technology is arguably more than a tool, it's a form of advancement we can be proud of, it is part of what some technologists, like say Ben Goertzel, call our cosmic imperative.

There are op
hqdefault.jpg
vs
tigersremaining.jpg

They don't have laws, so instead of just mocking ugly people they kill them.

To me Kaczynski is a bit like Marx : a smart guy for sure, who made a pertinent analysis of a major problem in society, but who jumped to conclusions way too easily.

Technology has always been a double edge sword, ever since fire. Like, before Neolithic, most of the world was covered in trees. We cut and burned those bad boys like there is no tomorrow, in order to plant crops instead. In this process we drove countless species to extinction.

We are a force of destruction, that is for sure, but we also create. Entropy can only increase, so we can not create anything without destroying something else.

Also, technology is arguably more than a tool, it's a form of advancement we can be proud of, it is part of what some technologists, like say Ben Goertzel, call our cosmic imperative.
Society has already destroyed itself through technology once before. We have evidence that our ancestors were a lot more advance than we know before written history.

If all people would live according to the rules of the Islam, you would not have to worry about your NW0, mate. Think about it.
Degeneracy is the problem, we have to tackle it, but for that you first have to believe in a supreme power (god) and then do your research about religions(Islam to be specific). You will see that the quran has so many scientifical information. It's INSANE. It's just mind blowing to read stuff about the embryo, the expansion of the universe etc. How could they know about it 1400 years ago?! And so far the most important findings the science has found were all already written in the quran already.

It's obviously up to you if you do your research or not. Find the sense of life, and no its not about fucking as many girls as possible jfl. Degeneracy is happening because people lose their faith to god. Can you imagine what this world will look like in 50 years?!! The standarts of young women?! Hypergamy is gonna destroy all future men and no robots or what ever will be able to replace a WOMAN.

View attachment 129382

What I want to say is that you should make your own mind. Don't let you influence from the fucking media about muslim faggots bombing themselves(Wahabis) thinking they could get 72 virgins lmao. Trust me if every muslim would live accordingly to the quran, we would live a happy life.

I don't want to discuss about that further. I don't even post here anymore, because I am so blackpilled to the point that I can't and don't want to visit this site anymore. So I'll probably not be able to reply to your respond in a short time.

I would be happy if you would just respond with "ok" instead of discussing and calling me Low IQ. I am an lonely incel that is isolated from the real world, i have no power or the will to discuss with people from the internet about the purpose of life but I somehow found the motivation to write that stuff above.

Bye
and a cute gif:

giphy.gif
Please kill yourself.

We are special. We're not like the other animals.

Because we weren't breeding like wild animals do, until pretty much now.

Since foids had nearly no rights in more advanced civilizations like ancient Greece, Rome, and pretty much all the middle-ages, uggos could bang a prime Stacy if statusmaxxed enough. It was a thing until 1960s, albeit degree in 60s was way lesser.

The way wild animals breed is that females go for males with most sought-after phenotype- this means more muscles, larger bone structure, bigger skeleton in general, symmetry. Pareto principle, every incel knows what it is at this point. And because of that, genotype of those species has less and less variables, because animals with no sought-after traits either just fucking die mauled by Chadzlly bear or don't breed and die off either way. Because this process happened for millions of years, there are pretty much no variables.

Now since foids are running rampart liberated, same thing is happening now. In next millenium, if this planet somehow survives, every male will look pretty much the same because only males with sought-after traits (Chads) will get to breed while every incel material will die off.

Other animals have less ugly ones than we do since the ugly/weak ones rarely survive or procreate, and it's harder for you to judge animal faces since your brain is only wired for human faces. Also, their offspring quality is still kept in check by natural selection while ours hasn't been for thousands of years and we have been putting questionable shit in our food, water and air for the past few hundred so it's only natural that we have a growing number of subhumans. Which is all probably the result of developing agriculture which created a way for weak males who wouldn't be good hunters to survive and pass on their genes.

Arnt humans the only the only species to be known to fuck for fun?

We have a part of our brain thats devoted to human face recognition
On top of this animals have fur everywhere, covering their bones. Also the animal equivalent of a severe birdcel probably does't exist due to brutal nature killing off the deformed and weak.

You mean males

Women are just attracted to chads

Then when I look at human males and the disparity between gigachads and truecels they look like a different a totally different species to each other.

What if I told you that they are different species?