Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why are incels treated much less kindly than other minorities who occasionally commit violence?

Divergent_Integral

Divergent_Integral

Spastic ricecel, heightmogged by 99.74% of men
★★★★
I mean, extremist Muslims commit violence against innocent civilians on quite a regular basis. But whenever one points out that fact, people reply: "Not all Muslims, just a tiny minority, you racist bigot!" Likewise, African-American black nationalists who resorted to violence are generally venerated as brave and heroic freedom fighters. Even plain old left-wing terrorists like the Rote Armee Faktion and Brigate Rosso aren't quite as widely condemned as incels are, with Che Guevara and Nelson Mandela (both of whom had their hands in various atrocities) even practically canonized by the progressive left. Our community has had a few incidents with lone-wolf violence (though absolutely nothing that was centrally organized, mind you); but compared to the size of the incel community the number of us who turned violent is utterly negligible.

So I ask, what is it about us that gets under normies' skins so much? Is it the cognitive dissonance that the blackpill elicits in many people? Are we seen as a threat to the social order? Or something else perhaps?

Last edited:
Because incels are weak, have little power and representation and are an easy target/punching bag for pent up rage from psychopathic dysfunctional normies.

Because we do not fit the kike political agenda.

I mean, extremist Muslims commit violence against innocent civilians on quite a regular basis. But whenever one points out that fact, people reply: "Not all Muslims, just a tiny minority, you racist bigot!" Likewise, African-American black nationalists who resorted to violence are generally venerated as brave and heroic freedom fighters. Even plain old left-wing terrorists like the Rote Armee Faktion and Brigate Rosso aren't quite as widely condemned as incels are, with Che Guevara and Nelson Mandela (both of whom had their hands in various atrocities) even practically canonized by the progressive left. Our community has had a few incidents with lone-wolf violence (though absolutely nothing that was centrally organized, mind you); but compared to the size of the incel community the number of us who turned violent is utterly negligible.

So I ask, what is it about us that gets under normies' skins so much? Is it the cognitive dissonance that the blackpill elicits in many people? Are we seen as a threat to the social order? Or something else perhaps?
BECAUSE OF F.E.M.I.N.I.S.M.

High IQ post. I would pinn it. Dunno @mental_out @SergeantIncel @Master . Or maybe it needs to have conclusions to pinn it? I dunno how it works. Hes making a great point.
Also I understand is a greycel.

because we are ugly, simple as that

It's about political agendas.

When a country like the US is supposed to attack a muslim country, they become terrorists and demonized for that purpose.
But when muslims and africans are needed for migration into Europe and the US, they become the poor refugees. When people talk about white genocide or population replacement, it is not just an extremist right-wing meme. It literally is a population replacement program. Even the UN explicitly names it as such. See the following:

ef3ad22dcadcad93177d4018e73ad1cc.png

In order for a replacement program to work without assimilation, the migrated population needs to be tolerated by the indigeneous current population.

Communists and everyone else who is on the left are psychologically nudged into that ideological direction by western governments. They intentionally set up society in such a way that people get socially excluded and filled with propaganda of self hate, so that people develop a hatred for their own country and for each other based on all sorts of traits from skin color to other shit. Communists are a globalist tool to infiltrate and overthrow governments with. Forthsprouting communist states are used for eugenic depopulation one the one hand. And to wage war on the other hand. The communists even though they like to raise false anarchist flags are not anarchists at all. They are organised and lead similar to the antifa by undercover government troops for globalist purposes.

Incels are less threat and more easy targets. It's the same principle as in a school yard. Nobody picks on you because you did something wrong or because people feel intimidated by you. They do it because they can get away with it. The globalist goal is to thin out the gene pool and incels would be some of the ones they would like gone the most. Incels aren't welcome by lookism society either. Nor are they welcome by feminism and its foids.

Humans do not need a reason to kill or harm anything. They will do so just for sports or boredom if there is no retaliation to be feared. But that is not all. Humans also exclude and attack others because they want to see how it will look like if the person goes into rage. I don't know the exact reasons for this but maybe they have a death wish or they strongly underestimate how the rage of the person may look like and they can not possibly imagine that they will do anything worse than flail their arms around in anger or throw punches.

Redpill, blackpill, conservatism, authoritarianism, science and conspiracy theories are all things that disrupt the globalist agenda for the most part. Incels run contrary to feminism and idiocracy which are used to social engineer population behavior on grand strategic scale. And incel ideology correlates with fascist ideology by mere virtue of sharing similar if not equal origins.

Those might be some of the reasons but I'm sure there are many more reasons to hate on anything.

Last edited:
Cuz we dont cuz enough. They perceive us as low t. :feelsthink:

It's about political agendas.

When a country like the US is supposed to attack a muslim country, they become terrorists and demonized for that purpose.
But when muslims and africans are needed for migration into Europe and the US, they become the poor refugees. When people talk about white genocide or population replacement, it is not just an extremist right-wing meme. It literally is a population replacement program. Even the UN explicitly names it as such. See the following:

ef3ad22dcadcad93177d4018e73ad1cc.png

In order for a replacement program to work without assimilation, the migrated population needs to be tolerated by the indigeneous current population.

Communists and everyone else who is on the left are psychologically nudged into that ideological direction by western governments. They intentionally set up society in such a way that people get socially excluded and filled with propaganda of self hate, so that people develop a hatred for their own country and for each other based on all sorts of traits from skin color to other shit. Communists are a globalist tool to infiltrate and overthrow governments with. Forthsprouting communist states are used for eugenic depopulation one the one hand. And to wage war on the other hand. The communists even though they like to raise false anarchist flags are not anarchists at all. They are organised and lead similar to the antifa by undercover government troops for globalist purposes.
Fair.
Incels are less threat and more easy targets. It's the same principle as in a school yard. Nobody picks on you because you did something wrong or because people feel intimidated by you. They do it because they can get away with it. The globalist goal is to thin out the gene pool and incels would be some of the ones they would like gone the most. Incels aren't welcome by lookism society either. Nor are they welcome by feminism and its foids.

Humans do not need a reason to kill or harm anything. They will do so just for sports or boredom if there is no retaliation to be feared. But that is not all. Humans also exclude and attack others because they want to see how it will look like if the person goes into rage. I don't know the exact reasons for this but maybe they have a death wish or they strongly underestimate how the rage of the person may look like and they can not possibly imagine that they will do anything worse than flail their arms around in anger or throw punches.
Yeah it's a bully mentality. High school never really ended.
Redpill, blackpill, conservatism, authoritarianism, science and conspiracy theories are all things that disrupt the globalist agenda for the most part. Incels run contrary to feminism and idiocracy which are used to social engineer population behavior on grand strategic scale. And incel ideology correlates with fascist ideology by mere virtue of sharing similar if not equal origins.
No, authoritarianism is part of such an anti-incel agenda. You don't think that trying to prohibit incels from expressing themselves freely online or IRL just so they don't offend women counts as authoritarian?

Last edited:
No, authoritarianism is part of such an anti-incel agenda. Don't tell me that you don't think trying to prohibit incels from expressing themselves freely online or IRL is authoritarian?
To be fair anything that could be assigned to a point on a political spectrum is anti-incel. That's also why such things as MGTOW or incels are not to be found anywhere on such. They are beyond the political spectrum. I think if incels were prohibited from expressing themselves freely, it would be safer for the incels because it's not like society is just going to react all understanding at some point and change in favor of the disadvantaged. Anything you write on the web can and will be used against you. That might sound kinda cuckish, i still think freedom > government.

Authoritarianism is mostly used by globalists and to oppress men. But geopolitics have changed ever since globalism became a thing. The reason I say it disrupts them in their pursuits is that globalist tools are limited to psychology and funding of others to do their shit for them. They can't do anything on their own because they are retarded in all fields aside from those two. And the things they have least control over are small groups and individuals. While an authoritarian government can be easily controlled by such people via funding and propaganda to enact stuff like eugenics, it also leads to many unforseen, chaotic and violent occurences with each step towards more authoritarian control and even after the control has been established the individuals of said government are not bound to their contracts once they have been provided the tools to wage war with and are themselves most likely to be former outcasts of society. They can turn on their sponsors anytime and have plenty reason to do so. It's partly anti-incel, but it's also partly anti-globalist.

To be fair anything that could be assigned to a point on a political spectrum is anti-incel. That's also why such things as MGTOW or incels are not to be found anywhere on such. They are beyond the political spectrum.
It started out that way but society insisted on making those things political. Now I doubt you can in good confidence call yourself a leftist and identify yourself as mgtow or a blackpilled incel because of how not only have leftists openly disavowed those groups but also because most leftists today support giving tax money and welfare/childcare to single mothers which has become a point of contention and opposition among mgtow and blackpilled incels.
I think if incels were prohibited from expressing themselves freely, it would be safer for the incels because it's not like society is just going to react all understanding at some point and change in favor of the disadvantaged. Anything you write on the web can and will be used against you. That might sound kinda cuckish, i still think freedom > government.
I disagree. Venting helps gets thing off your mind and in the long term actually decreases hopeless feelings of having nowhere to turn which would otherwise increase (not decrease) radicalized views.
Authoritarianism is mostly used by globalists and to oppress men. But geopolitics have changed. The reason I say it disrupts them in their pursuits is that globalist tools are limited to psychology and funding of others to do their shit for them. They can't do anything on their own because they are retarded in all fields aside from those two. And the things they have least control over are small groups and individuals. While an authoritarian government can be easily controlled by such people via funding and propaganda to enact stuff like eugenics, it also leads to many unforseen, chaotic and violent occurences with each step towards more authoritarian control and even after the control has been established the individuals of said government are not bound to their contracts once they have been provided the tools to wage war with and are themselves most likely to be former outcasts of society. They can turn on their sponsors anytime and have plenty reason to do so. It's partly anti-incel, but it's also partly anti-globalist.
Neoliberal identity politics and authoritarianism and enforcement of social norms outsourced to the media, pop culture and private corporations in a system of inverted totalitarianism that keeps the focus off the actual people in power and opportunistically goes after unpopular groups in society like blackpilled incels. That sums up many western countries now imo.

Last edited:
So I ask, what is it about us that gets under normies' skins so much?
Normies do what the (((media))) tells them to do. The (((media))) tells normies to worship ethnic minorities (especially niggers), Muslims, LGBTs and leftists, and to hate incels and Nazis, so they act accordingly because they are NPCs without independent thought.

The reason that the (((media))) does this, is that it is run by Jews whose agenda is white genocide, and one of the means of achieving it, is denial of the existence of genetically determined human races. Everything that aknowledges the importance of genetics, such as the blackpill, therefore needs to be shut down.

Because incels are weak, have little power and representation and are an easy target/punching bag for pent up rage from psychopathic dysfunctional normies.
Also don't forget that we are exclusively male by definition, if it were an all female demographic suffering from a situation they would have new laws passed to fix it within weeks

Last edited:
It started out that way but society insisted on making those things political. Now I doubt you can in good confidence call yourself a leftist and identify yourself as mgtow or a blackpilled incel because of how not only have leftists openly disavowed those groups but also because leftists support giving tax money and welfare/childcare to single mothers which has become a point of contention and opposition among mgtow and blackpilled incels.
Sure. But we can't expect non-liberals to be more positive towards us either. They are all equally hostile enemies as far as I'm concerned. Liberals just deserve the most agonizing deaths because they make up most of the foids and chads.
Neoliberal identity politics and authoritarianism and enforcement of social norms outsourced to the media, pop culture and private corporations in a system of inverted totalitarianism that keeps the focus off the actual people in power and opportunistically goes after unpopular groups in society like blackpilled incels. That sums up many western countries now imo.
You aren't wrong. We will get to a point when it will not be necessary for gov. to play the identity politics game anymore though one way or the other. More government control is pretty much the course the world is running towards right now with covid, there is little escape from it either way unless society as we know it makes revolutionary changes or collapses. That's also why i think the sooner more people become radicalised, the better. But that might just happen in any case from the applied downward pressure on populations.

I think it's because the media still pictures incels as an angry WHITE guy.

It's okay to fuck with him. But curries and niggers? Those are a protected class.

Sure. But we can't expect non-liberals to be more positive towards us either. They are all equally hostile enemies as far as I'm concerned. Liberals just deserve the most agonizing deaths because they make up most of the foids and chads.
I agree. Tradcucks used to be worse and the rightwing is no place to turn as they only feign concern for men's rights to get incels to fight their culture wars battles for them. But leftists have been the most adamant in going after incels and the manosphere lately so as of now being a leftist as it is understood now and being a blackpilled incel are incompatible.
You aren't wrong. We will get to a point when it will not be necessary for gov. to play the identity politics game anymore though one way or the other. More government control is pretty much the course the world is running towards right now with covid, there is little escape from it either way unless society as we know it makes revolutionary changes or collapses. That's also why i think the sooner more people become radicalised, the better. But that might just happen in any case from the applied downward pressure on populations.
Government playing the identity politics game will lessen when imo there have been enough corrupt people in positions of power that aren't white men and most people have become convinced that women and ethnic minorities are no longer oppressed. This is an inter-generational revenge scheme going on that will prompt short backlashes like Trump and rightwing populism but as they say "nothing can stop the march of progress".

Culture wars and identity politics became big in the early 2010s and are here to stay in the near term unfortunately. Any backlash or reactionary response to this only serves to reignite the passion such people have for renewed progress in social justice. I don't seeing it ending anytime soon. And if this were simply a cynical ideological ploy by corporations they wouldn't be so invested in signing onto all of this. No they are true believers in all this. What you are talking about and witnessing is imo a push to make the 1% more diverse but not actually addressing any structural inequalities. As the old song goes: meet the new boss, same as the old boss.
I think it's because the media still pictures incels as an angry WHITE guy.

It's okay to fuck with him. But curries and niggers? Those are a protected class.
lol no. Curries are fair game. Only black people are a somewhat protected class.

I think it's both that everyone naturally despises ugly people and the fact that we exist contradics the feminist/left wing worldview

Retards On This Site That Regularly Threaten Violence and Do Stupid Shit

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back