Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Why Are IncelTears Users So Retarded??? (This Banner Makes No Sense At All)

BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

Self-banned
-
This is the banner, even a child can see this makes no sense
IncelTears Banner

TRANSLATION:
IncelTears Banner Improved

They have to believe in the "just world" fallacy so much that logic escapes them, they just have to rationalize our failures as "you hate women" as if were going to work and calling female co-workers "foids" or even the women we meet while out and about

Its like they believe we leave our houses each day and go out into the world to use "incel terminology", or just spend all day leering at bitches with an angry face, you can't make this shit up, these guys are retarded and/or in denial about reality

They have to tell themselves this nonsense rather than face the reality that women are just extremely shallow and the modern dynamics of dating has exacerbated hypergamy to the point where average men struggle to date within their league and often date lower, and below average men can barely get scraps if anything at all, and to top it off its all used goods now, no virgins

QUESTION FOR INCELTEARS:
If hating women keeps you from getting laid, how is it all these guys who are domestic abusers have no problem getting laid? (its funny how that works)

Last edited:
Stop arguing with them they only exist to make fun of ugly men

These are the same people who hate “fuckboys” because they hate women and use them for sex. So, somehow, a good looking guy who fucks multiple women and doesn’t call them back is a misogynist for using women for sex, but the reason incels can’t get laid is because we are misogynists. So logically, the only difference is that fuckboys are good looking, ergo proving our point. Even their own arguments backfire and prove the blackpill.

There literally dumb

i started posting studies and guess what that didnt go on the IT, a lot of them are there just to make fun of us because there retarded science deniers.

Plenty of chad misogynists out there with no problem getting laid

hating women does get men laid.
because they are handsome. because they are NT. because they had confidence and werent bullied their whole life for not looking the same as others.
they treat women like dirt and the women dont care. because chads get whatever they want. its the way of life.
If any of IT sees this, please try and dispute what I have to say. I'm genuinely curious.

IncelTears is just another bully sub that LARPs like they are arguing against the blackpill when really they just want to mock low status men. There's a reason why most users are subscribed to other bully subs that DON'T disagree with the blackpill and will actively point out how being ugly is a bad thing/effects how much you get laid. At the end of the day ITs arguements are contrarian for the sake of disagreeing with us which is how you get retard logic that makes no sense if you think about it for more than 10 seconds. Its a waste of time arguing against their points because they aren't really trying to make a point at the end of the day, its like arguing with a troll.
hating women doesn't get you laid. All the matters is looks. A bluepilled Chad will get more pussy than a sexist incel and a sexist Chad will get more pussy than a bluepilled incel.

QUESTION FOR INCELTEARS:
If hating women keeps you from getting laid, how is it all these guys who are domestic abusers have no problem getting laid? (its funny how that works)
Cmon IT, you can say it, it starts with L and ends with S

Don't waste your braincells on these people OP. IT is anything but logical, arguing with them is like arguing with a trash can, you'll get no where.
because they are handsome. because they are NT. because they had confidence and werent bullied their whole life for not looking the same as others.
they treat women like dirt and the women dont care. because chads get whatever they want. its the way of life.
If any of IT sees this, please try and dispute what I have to say. I'm genuinely curious.
They'll either ignore this or just play their usual mental gymnastics, they never answer a question in a straightforward fashion.

because they rely on Utopian tier ideals to debate our facts and observable reality

Hating women isn't going to get you laid, but being nice to them isn't going to get you anywhere either.

Fun fact: there are chads who hate women. They just pump and dump them like used tissue
full

I know what kind of people IT posters are in real life. They have nothing, nothing to be proud of, no skills to lord over other people in the real world so they try to be fake intellectuals online to satisfy there ego and reinforce there self image as..... not a piece of shit.

They want so desperately to believe they have secret or special infomation about women or relationships, they don't.

Many are incels as most of you know but some have had 1 maybe 2 sexual partners before settling down ,if that!

It's hard to put this into words but they are the cringe people at a party.

They are the kind of people who act like scholars and philosophers but can't pay their rent and their house is a mess. They talk shit about their budist style beliefs but get angry and lash out at people in their lives( mother, farther brother sister girlfriend) when things get slightly tougher or a plan falls apart.

Anyone who's read "The King Within" will know what I mean when I say IT users are possessed by the weakling king, utterly and completely.

Hating women actually increases your chances of getting laid if you're not ugly because then you will be willing to use whatever strategy necessary to get your dick wet with no concern for the girls feelings after you pump and dump her.

IT users are just a collection of blue pilled incels, vindictive fat chicks who hate ugly men, mentally ill traps, and losers who have nothing better to do with their time. It doesn't make sense for people to dedicate an entire subreddit to making fun of ugly dudes who are down and out. You would never see rich people talking shit about homeless people or making forums deriding homeless people who have nothing in their lives.

They don't use logic, reason or scientific data to debunk the blackpill, sometimes I have this feeling that these people need to feel important by being self-righteous, they need enemies to somehow launch a crusade against because they have nothing going on in their bullshit lives.

They're just an example of how men nowadays are not respected at all, if you're an ugly guy nobody will give you any sympathy, you'll be treated like a leper being laughed at and mistreated on a daily basis.

They are so pathetic man

They dont want the truth to come out...Coz they know if everyone knew the truth they will loose the power over men..They are the evil in disguise..

IncelTears: Because seeing women as goods will always get you laid :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

I know what kind of people IT posters are in real life. They have nothing, nothing to be proud of, no skills to lord over other people in the real world so they try to be fake intellectuals online to satisfy there ego and reinforce there self image as..... not a piece of shit.

They want so desperately to believe they have secret or special infomation about women or relationships, they don't.

Many are incels as most of you know but some have had 1 maybe 2 sexual partners before settling down ,if that!

It's hard to put this into words but they are the cringe people at a party.

They are the kind of people who act like scholars and philosophers but can't pay their rent and their house is a mess. They talk shit about their budist style beliefs but get angry and lash out at people in their lives( mother, farther brother sister girlfriend) when things get slightly tougher or a plan falls apart.

Anyone who's read "The King Within" will know what I mean when I say IT users are possessed by the weakling king, utterly and completely.
I think this is the most accurate assessment. They are the losers, that are losers in every aspect of their life, just ITCHING to find that one pathetic cuck they could lord over and intellectually brow beat just so THEY feel less shitty about themselves. And we seem like those cucks to them. They are like a purple-haired Peppermint Patty. Hell, if Peanuts were ever modernized, Peppermint Patty (or even Lucy for that matter) would without a doubt be a purple-haired dyke lecturing us, and we are all Norwood reapered Charlie Brown, getting dog-mogged by our own dog.