Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why are Indians seen as the least attractive?

Curious0

Curious0

Banned
-
I don't get it. They have a full head of dark hair. They are not overweight most of the time. They have a big dick in comparison to other Asians. They have a nice skin color. They generally have good facial proportions.

i think its that they have bad bodytype. usually very thin and scrawny with not an ounce of muscle.
they also lack height and they dress poorly.

"They"?
I'm pretty sure you mean "we".

Also - but not only - because of shit like this.
Curries are delusional about their self worth.

Few things are more repellent to foids than a subhuman who thinks to much of himself

Ugly
Brown
Short

Triple threat

DA2AC471 5944 427E 9EBC 0A6018EFFA4A

5204846C 4860 44B5 ADD0 E2B81F58F9E8

198F01ED DBE1 4C2A 9156 C6D6B5E48586

They have shit coloured skin and shit coloured eyes, both of which are NOT attractive. The most attractive is light skin with blue eyes and dark hair as it provides a good contrast.

Brown is not a atractive color tbh.

They have bulging eyes and round faces. Their dicks are smaller than most asians bro

many reasons but
1. they are dark
2. bad stereotypes
3. not the best bodies

as a result they are the most repulsive race to women
every curry is a chick repellent prove me wrong

"They"?

Few things are more repellent to foids than a subhuman who thinks to much of himself
Why "we"? I'm not indian. Indian guys mog me.

They are usually manlets

Probably because there are so many of them, you see a lot more subhuman ones.

1. Dark skin is universally hated even among dark skinned.

2. Lower than average height is universally repulsive in open smp.

3. Media portrays them as rapists, savages, IT sperg.

ugly
short
brown
accent
stink
poo

Because they look like poo.

I thought you were being coy about your race.

They don't mog you. They have nice traits on paper but in practice they look andsmell like a diarrhea smear on tp

Because they have Hindu Body Odor.

Many reasons:
-Manlets
-Wacky sounding accent
-"Send bobs and vegana" stereotype
-Small dick compared to Chads and Tyrones
-Femoids prefer whites
-They live in a poor country

ugly
stinky
lanky
manlet
low T
beta
bad at all sports/unatheltic
cringy
cocky
weird accent
weird fashion sense
thirsty (specially around white whores)
microdick
weird culture (a.k.a. bollywood)
street-shitting

It's curry over.

General lack of harmony being habitual on indians

It’s kind of a meme. Indians are generally short, so there’s that. Plenty of Indian men are handsome enough though, if they come from the North.

I don't get it. They have a full head of dark hair. They are not overweight most of the time. They have a big dick in comparison to other Asians. They have a nice skin color. They generally have good facial proportions.

Their facial structure just doesn't look good IMO.

Poor cultural representation, stereotypes, lower than average height (yup shorter than ricecels), and comes from a poor culture, brown skin.
Also local currycels have fucked up gender ratio.

Asians have K pop at least, Indians have Bollywood which no one knows of
Asians are hardworking betas, Indians are sddn as street shitting betas

They are genetically inferior due to 7000 years of arranged marriages allowing even the most subhuman to pass on their genes.

ugly
stinky
lanky
manlet
low T
beta
bad at all sports/unatheltic
cringy
cocky
weird accent
weird fashion sense
thirsty (specially around white whores)
microdick
weird culture (a.k.a. bollywood)
street-shitting

It's curry over.
This is literally it

Low-T, dark skin, and features that evolved for survival and not from sexual selection.

Can you name me even one positive trait of being Indian? The only good thing is some north Indians look like meds. And a lot have money. But even money isn't enough for any girl to want to be inducted into the curry dating scene. They're that fucking repulsive.

Granted if they're north Indian they're slightly better looking and at least somewhat presentable.

Dark skin and not the masculinity that is associated with negroids.

I'll make it short
- Skin tone is not desired on the market - looks dirty to (Femoids)
- Face genetics aren't the best
- Worst and funniest accents (Get the worst stereotypes out there)
- Most of them are short
- bug eyes

I can't stop laughing while reading through this thread

Poor cultural representation, stereotypes, lower than average height (yup shorter than ricecels), and comes from a poor culture, brown skin.
Also local currycels have fucked up gender ratio.

Asians have K pop at least, Indians have Bollywood which no one knows of
Asians are hardworking betas, Indians are sddn as street shitting betas

Lol they are just as hard working as us. Sadly because of dark skin they get it harder than us. We have it slightly better cuz light skin.

Google "Good Looking White guy"

Then google "Good looking asian guy"

Then google "Good looking black guy"

Then finally, google "Good looking indian guy"

In the first three cases, you will get hundreds of results which exemplify beauty combined with the traits of each race. However, for indians; the results are almost all indian men who are very "white looking" or mixed race. Furthermore, you will get very few results compared to the other searches.
This was brutal, but this was truth. :feelsbadman:

Idk you tell me

2627AA3B 5AC1 4C99 91CA 87DC757BB2CD

street shit street shit street shit street shit street shit street shit street shit street shit street shit street shit street shit street shit street shit street shitstreet shit street shit street shit street shit street shit street shit street shit street shit street shit street shit street shit street shit street shit street shit street shit street shit street shit street shit street shit street shit street shit street shit street shit street shit street shit street shit street shit street shit street shit street shit street shit street shit street shit street shit street shit street shit street shit street shit street shit street shit street shit

its cos they street shit

Last edited:
Weird body type that makes u look skinny ish but have a fat stomach also sucks

@ProudIncelistani on suicide watch after this thread as an actual street shitter living in india

D E S I G N A T E D
E
S
I
G
N
A
T
E
D

Its 100% the skin colour imagine them with Chinese skin

There's no Indian male dominant characters in popular culture. Maybe the next James Bond will be an Indian.

@ProudIncelistani on suicide watch after this thread as an actual street shitter living in india
When you have no respect for your nation, why should I be left to wonder what could have been done?

Nice skin
Good color my ass they have the shittiest shade of brown and there face features are equivalent to a patatoes'
"They"?

took the words right out of my mouth by calling out this curry trying to hide
Why "we"? I'm not indian. Indian guys mog me.
If you're not Indian than your probably gay for some curry

Last edited:
street shit street shit street shit street shit street shit street shit street shit street shit street shit street shit street shit street shit street shit street shitstreet shit street shit street shit street shit street shit street shit street shit street shit street shit street shit street shit street shit street shit street shit street shit street shit street shit street shit street shit street shit street shit street shit street shit street shit street shit street shit street shit street shit street shit street shit street shit street shit street shit street shit street shit street shit street shit street shit street shit street shit street shit

its cos they street shit
Chad could shit wherever he wants and females would still worship him, Indians are the least attractive because they're short, dark, and have bug eyes.