Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy why are jbb threads removed but jbw threads arent

• Thread starter Deleted member 19079
  • Start date
Deleted member 19079

Deleted member 19079

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
seems like double standards tbh. we should be allowed to shit on all races, this is the only way equality can be achieved

Just how many accounts have you made on here? It's gotta be close to 100 by now. (You're not nearly as slick as you think you are)

I don't even know what I could possibly say at this point, or why i'm even bothering to reply at all. It's obvious that as long as you have a pulse, you're going to keep making tons of accounts on here so you can keep spamming BBC racebait threads, just like you do on lookism and braincels, where they apparently just let you run amok.

I can't imagine what could have happened in your life to make you so neurotically dedicated to this shit. I mean, it's obvious you have an extreme hatred of black men and have aspergers...but it has to go well beyond even beyond that. Just think, if you weren't a retard and took that psychotic aspie determination and directed it towards being productive you could have accomplished more than most people could ever have hoped to in their entire lifetime. But instead you just sit in your basement all day spamming the incelosphere, desperately trying to start a race war. I have no doubt if given the option of burning your mother alive or going a week without spamming racebait threads...you'd opt for the former and never experience one iota of regret or guilt. Actually, you might regret it if mommy dying meant no longer having a basement to sit your unwashed ass in while you spam racebait threads all day while downing mountain dew in between threads and using them as piss bottles when they're empty. Fuck walking to and from the bathroom, those are valuable seconds better spent spamming BBC threads! Gotta be as efficient as possible.

I just wonder what your parents must think of you. They must spend an exorbitant amount of time wondering where it all went horribly wrong and regretting the day they conceived you.

That's why

Just how many accounts have you made on here? It's gotta be close to 100 by now. (You're not nearly as slick as you think you are)

I don't even know what I could possibly say at this point, or why i'm even bothering to reply at all. It's obvious that as long as you have a pulse, you're going to keep making tons of accounts on here so you can keep spamming BBC racebait threads, just like you do on lookism and braincels, where they apparently just let you run amok.

I can't imagine what could have happened in your life to make you so neurotically dedicated to this shit. I mean, it's obvious you have an extreme hatred of black men and have aspergers...but it has to go well beyond even beyond that. Just think, if you weren't a retard and took that psychotic aspie determination and directed it towards being productive you could have accomplished more than most people could ever have hoped to in their entire lifetime. But instead you just sit in your basement all day spamming the incelosphere, desperately trying to start a race war. I have no doubt if given the option of burning your mother alive or going a week without spamming racebait threads...you'd opt for the former and never experience one iota of regret or guilt. Actually, you might regret it if mommy dying meant no longer having a basement to sit your unwashed ass in while you spam racebait threads all day while downing mountain dew in between threads and using them as piss bottles when they're empty. Fuck walking to and from the bathroom, those are valuable seconds better spent spamming BBC threads! Gotta be as efficient as possible.

I just wonder what your parents must think of you. They must spend an exorbitant amount of time wondering where it all went horribly wrong and regretting the day they conceived you.

That's why
copypastas me

mods are jews

2F4EB172 A5ED 41EC 9810 1496B4FE6132

It wasnt like that always, but this forum got cucked

because its nonsense

because of BBC Takeover

Because black people are too opressed :soy: :soy: :soy:

Bbc is a meme. So many african women want white men

Most larpers on this forum ended up being white or black

Many men were caged because they dared to speak the truth about one particular organ...

jbb is funny, But maybe (((propaganda))) makes it real in the future, so demonized are the whites! But whatever, but race spam, both jbw and jbb are annoying and should always be restricted and removed.

lets ask the real questions, why are JB threads being removed?

I'll say it.....

BBC

That's why
damn so long text but i guess i read it somewhere