Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why are lookism users not welcome here?

FeminismsCancer

FeminismsCancer

काली गोली
★★★★★
I keep seeing references to lookism and mostly it's when somebody gets banned because he is a 'lookism troll' so I decided to google them up and I found a website that seems as black pilled as we are here so I don't really understand what's wrong with them.
Here is what their welcome message says:
"
Let me tell you why you're here. You know something. What you know, you can't explain. But you feel it. You felt it your entire life. That you keep getting rejected by women. You don't know why, but it always happens. Like a dagger through your heart, it kills you just to breath. It is this feeling that has brought you to me. Let me tell you what it is...

Lookism is everywhere. It is all around us. Even now, in this very thread, you are evaluating this website by looking at the logo, or by looking at my profile picture. You can feel it when you meet someone, you can see it when you turn on the TV. You experience it everywhere and by everything. It is the world that is judging you by the way you look.

You are an incel, like everyone else here, you were born into a prison where you can not escape. Unfortunately, no one can be told what Lookism is, you have to experience it for yourself."

Seems pretty much in line with our worldview here imo.
Care to explain the problem with them?

cause most of them arent proper incels

They are not incels they're faggots.

Because there are plenty of Chadlites there.

Just noticed they seem to be against rape after browsing some threads. Normies in disguise...

Its slayer/failed normie paradise there