Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why are many alt-righters hypocrites when it comes to race-mixing?

I

Incel Philosopher

Officer
★★★★★
They don't like seeing white women with ethnics but wouldn't hesitate to get an asian gf or travel to SEA for dating. I'm saying this as a whitecel. I myself have absolutely no interest in SEA maxxing. ER's fucked up psychology should be proof that creating mixed race people is immoral.

they're controlled opposition freaks, only here to take your money

Immoral is only not having cute adorable loli waifu of culture, of any race

They don't like seeing white women with ethnics but wouldn't hesitate to get an asian gf or travel to SEA for dating. I'm saying this as a whitecel. I myself have absolutely no interest in SEA maxxing. ER's fucked up psychology should be proof that creating mixed race people is immoral.
It's not hypocritical.

A woman can have any man she wants, she chooses to date ethnics because it's a big fuck you to the patriarchal/white system that they hate, or they have a bbc fetish or whatever. A man however doesn't choose, if he dates an ethnic it's because it's all he can get.

They're failed normies in denial and use this as a means of coping with the fact that fresh off the boat brown immigrants can seduce white women easier than them despite their """superior""" genetics.

IDGAF about race mixing tbh, mostly because I'm a turk mutt. Ppl in my family look like actual turks, as well as arab, europeans, and mongols.

I hate all kinds of race mixing

Nobody takes the alt right serious. Especially because of this
based

anglin's pretty wise on all this, not really into typical neonazis or the alright anymore, more like a general gamer uprising thing that's away from controlled opposition figureheads

It's not hypocritical.

A woman can have any man she wants, she chooses to date ethnics because it's a big fuck you to the patriarchal/white system that they hate, or they have a bbc fetish or whatever. A man however doesn't choose, if he dates an ethnic it's because it's all he can get.

That is irrelevant, as this doesn't change the fact that they are still engaging in the supposed race mixing and muh white genocide they love to talk about so much. And you're wrong, man chads date and marry blacks and asians.

based

anglin's pretty wise on all this, not really into typical neonazis or the alright anymore, more like a general gamer uprising thing that's away from controlled opposition figureheads
I liked him most back when he had the Total Fascism site and the early days of the Stormer. I know he is posting a lot of ironic and funny stuff since you can't convince normies with reason anyway, but its getting a bit out of hand.

Also, we should tour around in the hate bus some time:

>blah blah niggers ,blahhh blahh coal bouner , blahblah hitler.................

meanwhile >>>> muh waifu , muh traditional asian gf

U FUCKING RETARDSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree:

alt-right is Jews in disguise
I've heard they're into becoming trannies (pinkpill) nowadays

I liked him most back when he had the Total Fascism site and the early days of the Stormer. I know he is posting a lot of ironic and funny stuff since you can't convince normies with reason anyway, but its getting a bit out of hand.

Also, we should tour around in the hate bus some time:
View attachment 258576
Yeah I agree, but I still think he's wiser now than ever.

Can't feel love without feeling hate. :feelslala:

Yeah I agree, but I still think he's wiser now than ever.

Can't feel love without feeling hate. :feelslala:
Most important thing for the right is to realize that we are the right ones (its literally in the name).
We do not need to apologize or explain our views. It is so natural and normal that everyone else has to explain to US why they believe such bullshit.
Go with the chad "me ne frego" mindset and everything else will fall in line.

That is irrelevant, as this doesn't change the fact that they are still engaging in the supposed race mixing and muh white genocide they love to talk about so much. And you're wrong, man chads date and marry blacks and asians.
It is not irrelevant, those two cases are different and that is why they are judged differently.

If you think that intention is irrelevant, then you should also think it's hypocritical that there are threads calling bullying of foids/onlyfans-whores "based" while at the same time people are crying over that incels are being bullied. They are both being bullied right? And the result is all that matters, not some petty circumstances that might justify the one act and and condemn the other.

jfl altrightcels thinking ethnics (non-blacks) are taking their women. Curries and Sands just want a better life out of their shithole, we aren’t getting any White Aryan women lmao. Meanwhile the same altrightcel heads to Philippines the next year.

>blah blah niggers ,blahhh blahh coal bouner , blahblah hitler.................

meanwhile >>>> muh waifu , muh traditional asian gf

U FUCKING RETARDSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree:
they are faggots

It's simple. Women are resources/property of the tribe and you have some other tribesmen taking it.

The reason you find it hard to accept is coz you have been brainwashed so badly by the bluepilled you think women are more than property. If that was the case how come only 1 century, no one had this mentality hmmm?

It is not irrelevant, those two cases are different and that is why they are judged differently.

If you think that intention is irrelevant, then you should also think it's hypocritical that there are threads calling bullying of foids/onlyfans-whores "based" while at the same time people are crying over that incels are being bullied. They are both being bullied right? And the result is all that matters, not some petty circumstances that might justify the one act and and condemn the other.

No. According to alt-righters, race mixing is a crime against muh ancestors and muh nation. If so, it is better for them to not reproduce with blacks/asians who they supposedly deem subhuman in creating half-white "abominations". Yet they date and have children with them, then turn around and bitch and whine when a white women dates or marries a black/arab man.

there whitecels who feel inferior because there cels, so they cope with makign them feel better by being racist some tyrone is probably living more than them

Anything left of the Nuremburg Race Laws is cuckoldry tbh.

I'm centrist and i hate race mixing, but would love to fuck a girl of any race ngl. But i'd probably only have kids with a White girl

both sides of the political spectrum are fucking retards.

It's not hypocritical.

Problem is that if whites are as superior as the alt-right claims they should be willing to reproduce with white landwhales before they even look at an ethnic woman.

jfl altrightcels thinking ethnics (non-blacks) are taking their women. Curries and Sands just want a better life out of their shithole, we aren’t getting any White Aryan women lmao. Meanwhile the same altrightcel heads to Philippines the next year.
The only true answer tbh. (LIKE wtf do you even mean wth ethnics marrying white women?.we all know it's only normie bbcs and tyrones who can pull it off. Sandies and curries dont even stand a chance. Keep us outta this bullshit.op .

I am against race-mixing, and I thereby do neither support that some alt-right men go for Asian women.

Because they're incels! They started off as white nationalists, but as soon as they realized they can't get white women, they decided to date asian women because they are pathetic and don't have the will to stand for what they believe in.

These threads are made daily by ethnic turds upset at the idea of white people doing anything in their own self-interest because they know it would exclude them.

They don't like seeing white women with ethnics
but wouldn't hesitate to get an asian gf or travel to SEA for dating
As a male I am a hypocrite because I want to fuck every single woman on earth but don't want them to fuck anybody but me so all other men must be celibate.

This is just kind of an extension of that basic concept.

Its not like "race mixing" will ever go away anyway.

All they can do is beat their subhuman chest in anger as Stacy is fucking tyrone and call him a nigger.

Most alt-right whitecels are genuinely volcel. They are only angry at the normie to attractive high quality white women dating black men (which apparently happens often in the midwest and especially the south, personally I don't know as I've never lived in the south but this is what I've heard from far rightcels in white nationalist forums).

Dating low esteem noodlewhores is just a cope for most of them. Deep down they know white foids are the most desirable race of women (epitome of beauty as many white nationalists say) and that white foids will continually be taken by blacks (and eventually rice/curry/sand cels) if the world continuously becomes more open and tolerant.

As for ricecels, the biggest allies we have are high IQ alt-right separatists like Jared Taylor. When an Anglo liberal world order leads the way, Asian men and Black women are by FAR the biggest losers. The second biggest loser being of course White civilization. Third being white incels (most white incels are blackpilled alt-right/far right types).

Last edited:
Dating low esteem noodlewhores is just a cope for most of them. Deep down they know white foids are the most desirable race of women (epitome of beauty as many white nationalists say) and that white foids will continually be taken by blacks (and eventually rice/curry/sand cels) if the world continuously becomes more open and tolerant.

As for ricecels, the biggest allies we have are high IQ alt-right separatists like Jared Taylor. When an Anglo liberal world order leads the way, Asian men and Black women are by FAR the biggest losers. The second biggest loser being of course White civilization. Third being white incels (most white incels are blackpilled alt-right/far right types).

Most men in general have a high preference for their own race of women. There are black men on youtube saying they don't want to date a Becky because they're only attracted to foids with big asses, and they criticize black foids for "swirling". So I know this doesn't just go in one direction. Men who pursue mixed race relationships often do so because there's another race that likes them better than their own. They're doing it only because it's easier.

Why do you consider the alt-right an ally of ricecels?