Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"Why are men on dating apps so unattractive?"

I

islamicincel

Officer
★★★★

Fkin sheboons.

Burn the beauty salons.

Brutal blackpill
Screenshot 20200801 182359

repeal the 13th amendment

"Black lips from smoking" Nigga i know people who smoked for 20 years and their lips aren't darker or anything. They are referring to niggas JFL
you already know she will take Chadlite over Tyrone

Screenshot 20200801 192512 Chrome

Why is this bitch so concerned for the cleanliness of a man's butthole? JFL. Just take showers my broskis

Last edited:
Men on tinder anglemaxx, lightingmaxx, photoshopmaxx the shit out their pictures, a lot of them hit the gym and fashionmaxx ... and women still think most of them are repulsive jfl

Well, ain't they the honest ones.

Fkin sheboons.
They are the worst foids, even the niggers hate them. Dr. Dre and Snoop Dogg made a pretty based song about those shegroids though.

Name is Bitches Ain't Shit.

Men on tinder anglemaxx, lightingmaxx, photoshopmaxx the shit out their pictures, a lot of them hit the gym and fashionmaxx ... and women still think most of them are repulsive jfl

He probably means the 19th or just doesn’t know what the 13th does

Considering it's a forum for black foids he legit might mean the 13th :feelskek:

They are the worst foids, even the niggers hate them. Dr. Dre and Snoop Dogg made a pretty based song about those shegroids though.

Ugly foids are nasty as shit usually.

Because when they go outside they only see 7.5/10+ Chads, the rest of the male species is invisible. On dating apps they're forced to look at them if only for a split second and that's disgusting to them, as they think they deserve the best of the best like how society tells them.

Last edited:
Considering it's a forum for black foids he legit might mean the 13th :feelskek:
Repealing the 13th would affect more than just black people whereas 19th only affects females though

I've started classing these types of women as low I.Q and a bit creepy.

It is very odd behaviour in general.

can approve. a black dude i once knew was mad at them, everytime this topic was mentioned.. he do not even considered them as humans.

This site is hypergamy central

Repealing the 13th would affect more than just black people whereas 19th only affects females though

Technically the wording of the amendment is general enough to include both genders, "on account of sex"

Theoretically, if the tables were turned and foids wanted to take the voting rights of men away, they would have to repeal it first :feelshaha: That would be a sight to see.

every single social media or dating app uses basic ranking algos to show chads FIRST THING women see

and those chads are still not attractive enough?

every single social media or dating app uses basic ranking algos to show chads FIRST THING women see

Really puts it into perspective. Why even bother

Perhaps they only want Tyrone.

I've started classing these types of women as low I.Q and a bit creepy.

It is very odd behaviour in general.
This is what the majority of femoids think they just won't ever outright say it

Last edited:
Uglier day by day? More like female standards rising day by day.

There is no perfect chad for women they'll always find a flaw.

This is what the majority of femoids think they just won't ever outright say it

The people on lipstickalley are probably low inhib and have nothing to lose.

Women legit think that if you're ugly or bald it's because you don't shower

There was a screencap once going around about how a foid tweeted that there's no excuse to be a short guy and to "hit the gym fatass"

Uglier day by day? More like female standards rising day by day.

There is no perfect chad for women they'll always find a flaw.

The people on lipstickalley are probably low inhib and have nothing to lose.

There was a screencap once going around about how a foid tweeted that there's no excuse to be a short guy and to "hit the gym fatass"
iirc it was an attempt to get back at men who tell fat women to hit the gym

iirc it was an attempt to get back at men who tell fat women to hit the gym

Wouldn't be surprised if some women actually believed this.
A lot of women probably think that a fit body with a six pack is achievable within a few weeks of working out for guys

It's amazing how fat bitches are getting today. Guys are as well I suppose. But it's really fucking up the sexual market. I've been swiping on Tinder a non-gigachad for the first time in ages, just a chadlite, and the % of bitches that are in shape is probably 30%. And I'm getting the better looking girls. And some of the frauding they do is hilarious. They have 6 pics of them hiding their stomachs, mirror selfies of just their face, group shots with other people where they're in odd positions, etc.

Oh, and lol @ this cunt having one of the fat frauding pics I mentioned as her avatar, and wearing a metric ton of fakeup.

Last edited:
"they falsely think"
For fucks sake. We don't wear make up because it's not geared towards men mostly. If a guy used makeup or filters he would be judged. She thinks its reasonable to fake your looks, so anyone who doesn't do it is a slob who is too self-confident.