Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why are men shamed for being a virgin?

Hate_my_life

Hate_my_life

Genetic Failure - Never began
★★★★★
Hopefully an IncelTears member with more than 1 working brain cell can address this post.

How can you claim being a male virgin doesn't matter, when Men are being shamed for being virgins?

Every Insult spouted towards men is either a direct or Indirect jibe at his sexual ability.
E.g.

-Small dick (won't perform well)
-Small dick energy
-Virgin (Commonly used as an insult)
-Incel
-I bet you'd finish quick
-Small cock
Etc.

on the contrary, What is the only way men can possibly attempt to shame women, sexually?

-Slut
-Whore
-Loose
-Roastie

You can observe which shaming is violently opposed by society and which one is encouraged. I mean I'll go on Twitter and search for "Slut" and also search for "Virgin".

Let's see some of the responses.

Screenshot 20200514 000145 Samsung Internet

Screenshot 20200514 000133 Samsung Internet

Screenshot 20200514 000115 Samsung Internet

When searching for "Virgin", I was immediately prompted with tweets with regards to Virgin airlines but this made me laugh:

Screenshot 20200514 000308 Samsung Internet

The reason "slut shaming" is a thing is because a pure woman is one who hasn't been tainted by another guy's penis but only that of her own husband. Chasity is a virtuous trait which a man would seek in a woman.

On the flip side, a man who can sleep around with a magnitude of woman is one who's clearly attractive. I mean, the 5'4 balding Indian is not having 1 night stands is he?

Why is it that you want to abolish the "slut shaming" whilst still keep the virgin shaming?

I will continue to slut shame women because it's what they are.
Virgin shaming men will never be frowned upon, so why should I not call women what they are? WHORES.

Mfw 28 year old virgin dicklet. Never began for me.

But yes agreed.

I wish I wasn’t a virgin tbh

ah yes let me not be a virgin real quick. Be back soon

because women good, men bad

In response to this post, bluepillers will state that virgin shaming is not okay either. Yet they will continue virgin shaming like the hypocrites they are.
Instead of mearly not virgin shaming foids should open their legs for us

It's because they hate that ugly men are sexual beings

THERE'S NOTHING WRONG WITH BEING UGLY AND A SEXUAL BEING YOU BIGGOTS
full

because men who arent chad are shamed for everything

i hope one day we'll realize our numbers and turn things around like Elliot said

"if you're a virgin, just have sex"

Holy shit. So simple. Why didn't I think of that? Ugly cunts looks match is floating down the Mississippi River as we speak.

These shaming tactics wouldn't have any power if men weren't such barking dogs trying to fight each other to get of m'lady's queff because the only thing a toilet can offer is sex and thats it. Men put a price tag over it.

Any insults towards men are never taking seriously because it is assumed we have thicker skin. But going you whole life without any social acceptance romanticly or friendships can take a serious toll on someone thick skin or not virgin shaming just rubs salt into the wound

Sex rules over everything now and it's the main way status is expressed, even more so than wealth. The simple answer is that we're a gynocentric species.

Being a virgin in a free-sex society means you are not worthy of fucking, i.e. you are ugly.

Since people want to stay self-righteous and want to shit on uglies at the same time, they use the word "virgin" to shame ugly people.

They don't insult virgin chads, when a chad is a virgin, he's "resolute" and "strong".

When an ugly guy is a virgin, he is "look at that angry virgin, lmao".

The reason "slut shaming" is a thing is because a pure woman is one who hasn't been tainted by another guy's penis but only that of her own husband. Chasity is a virtuous trait which a man would seek in a woman.

On the flip side, a man who can sleep around with a magnitude of woman is one who's clearly attractive. I mean, the 5'4 balding Indian is not having 1 night stands is he?
QOrJ6EWJljwFf8wbT_SJx8l_ALdjb-UWZ6YTXMY5pF364Nrk1dFK9I4u5kyEvk60QwE5M9d1tuJNnF3AXh6orvRVPRG4_szJizgQwogTrG165lEADHKLLrZL2LfR47EujYBRB-8eMIYLxfaU6jMKG0Bo2VWfC51Q7C4

aster-why-is-it-that-when-a-man-has-sex-7944108.png

Why is it that you want to abolish the "slut shaming" whilst still keep the virgin shaming?

I will continue to slut shame women because it's what they are.
Virgin shaming men will never be frowned upon, so why should I not call women what they are? WHORES.

We could just try to lead by example?

TBH my standards for applying 'slut' to a woman are more to do with her having low standards for who she fucks, not how many.

A supposed 'non-slut' might have a monoramorous lifelong relationship with a low-class asshole bully. That's being a slut to me.

A supposed 'slut' might have polyamorous relations with a variet of men (perhaps simultaneously) but if I actually respect all of these men, then I would value her judgment as being of high-standard and not think of her as a slut.

Whether or not I ascribe 'slut' to a woman is more a reflection on how hostile I am to her partners.

I have some inherent hostility to chads since I've been bullied by them, but I try to resist immediately hating them since I could occasionally be wrong. Even though they are over-represented by psychopaths without empathy, occasionally there might be some good oens.

the goal of the shaming is to pressure men into giving women a pussy pass for everything and to put pussy on a pedestal, all while increasing the pressure to be good betabuxx and not notice the situation

because it means that you have shitty genetics and have no value to foids, therefore you are nothing to the world if you cannot find a mate to reproduce with you