Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Why are mods so ruthless

dyellow

dyellow

it's over for FBIcels
-
Reading the ban appeals, why are the so rude? Why can't they be polite and just tell the reasons of why the person is banned, why do they have to dance on their coffin, do they get off on this? Is this what power does to men? A small little bit of power and they think they're better than us?

For me it's a very enjoyable form of dark comedy.

I mean most people that get banned are dumbasses, larpers, or both, i wouldnt go “cuddly wuddly” on them either.

it's funnier this way

I mean most people that get banned are dumbasses, larpers, or both, i wouldnt go “cuddly wuddly” on them either.

@matrix what do u think about the mods?

I think it comes from a "They don't care about us, why should we care about them" sort of place. But I think most rulebreakers, when they break a rule, it isn't like "Haha fuck these guys" it's like "I don't want to have to break a rule, but I'm very desperate."

dyellow

Fakecels and larpers don't deserve pity,they have the rest of the internet for themselves.If you're just talking about shitposters then that is debatable.

It's usually because we're morons who know why they've been banned and are just putting on a petulant show.

The people who post sincere appeals will get treated fine
brutal

It's usually because they're morons who know why they've been banned and are just putting on a petulant show.

The people who post sincere appeals will get treated fine
Will i Get treated Worse if Im banned :cryfeels:

But they had banned also cultured men. Every lolicon must be given amnesty

I got temporary ban for bragging, saying that a land whale 2000 miles away offered to date me in a youtube comment but it is ok for richcels to brag about their money all the time.

I got temporary ban for bragging, saying that a land whale 2000 miles away offered to date me in a youtube comment but it is ok for richcels to brag about their money all the time.
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

chad tbh

Well, banned people (EDIT: WHO DID NOT REQUEST IT) really deserve that too. It's their fault, not ours nor the mods one.

Because >>>some<<< mods don't know how to express themselves in any sophisticated manner and just ramble like lunatics.
You know, like Cucktears members

Mods are based tbh

So many greycels have been put into a gas chamber. Who will weep for them now.

mods need to be battered to death

JFL OP got banned lol.

I disagree. What, I say something good about mods and then suddenly I'm on knajjd's dick? Makes no sense.
idk, I generally like the mods as a collective group so i just don't say anything because that isn't popular around here

idk, I generally like the mods as a collective group so i just don't say anything because that isn't popular around here
I agree but I'd say it anyway. This site allows free speech for a reason.

my nigga @dyellow got banned for this thread

This is the first forum I've seen where you can post ban appeals, though.

Damn it's over for dyellowcels @dyellow

Because they can be.

Plus, some folks deserve it.

If I had social power I would do the same. (But I wouldn't want to be a mod)

Last edited:
Because >>>some<<< mods don't know how to express themselves in any sophisticated manner and just ramble like lunatics.
You know, like Cucktears members