Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Why are most talk show hosts such faggots

iKillCucks

iKillCucks

Bad Boy
★★★★★
People jimmy fallon and jay Leno are such faggot numales. They both look like they bleed and reek of soy and bbc bulls. They have such punachble faces i can't fuckin stand those faggots

every single one of them are today

because they are faggot kikes

There hasn't been a good talk show host for about 20 years.

Someone needs to shoot them in the face

They are always soycucks, but I don't watch them tbh

They want us to be like them.

Jay Leno has a nice car collection

conan can be entertaining. other than that I can't stand them.

would u kill those cucks

lol at anyone who watches talk shows

Username: iKillCucks

James Corden is the king of low T cucks. I was amazed when I found out he had a wife, thought for sure he was a fag.

Hollywood is majority Liberal. Talk show hosts rely on celebrity guess appearances. Even if a host is not a cuck, he must conform if he wants to keep making millions off interviews

i agree they have a fake persona about them an incel gang bashing should fix em

I thought Jay Leno was ok but could never stand Jimmy Fallon though my mother just loves the guy.

Faggot has absolutely no talent.

Kimmel was only tolerable back when he was with Adam Corolla well before becoming the soy faggot SJW libtarded piece of shit he is now...though in truth he probably always was those things but just hid it well during the first half of his career and rise to fame.

The only late night talk show hosts that I've ever thought had true talent for the job were Conan O'Brian and Craig Ferguson and mostly because Conan while perhaps not being laugh out loud funny can be genuinely amusing and even clever whereas Ferguson can be laugh out loud funny. Perhaps not as "loud" as you'd laugh for a great comedian like the late George Carlin or Sam Kinison for example but "loud" in the sense he can at times get an audible chuckle out of you followed by a smile.

Jay Leno and Arsenio Hall I found just ok.

Hated David Letterman for most of my life as a talk show host but so many cucks and people in general slather'd devotion on the guy including the Jew Howard Stern that it almost made me reconsider my hatred and think maybe I was wrong about the guy?

Nah, though I wasn't wrong. He sucks and always sucked but I no longer hate him as his grating personality (from my taste's perspective) seems to of mellowed out after his heart attack and well I'm pretty sure he finally retired a few years back which also helps me to not hate him any longer.

You'll have to forgive me though guys for not being absolutely up to date on these people's careers as I'm sure like most of you I'm mainly a computer/internet/videogame/movie/tv series addict and don't really have time or the inclination and or interest to keep up with these people.
Hollywood is majority Liberal. Talk show hosts rely on celebrity guess appearances. Even if a host is not a cuck, he must conform if he wants to keep making millions off interviews

Basically you suck Jew dick or you have no career is the truth of the matter here.

Hollywood is majority Jewish controlled and owned.

Libtards are simply their useful idiots and willing servants/slaves a.k.a shabbos goyim boot lickers.