Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Why are noodle whores so obsessed with white Chads?

TheProphetMuscle

TheProphetMuscle

Big Papí
★★★★★
It’s just ridiculous. It seems like they always target Chad/lites. And never go for Changs or Tyrones. I see so many photos of Chad lites with a noodle.

Because they are race traitors

Go to any measure city and measure the number of interracial couples you see, I am astonished by the amount of asian females and white men couple pairing. It is so common, that it is almost disturbing to some extent.

Go to any measure city and measure the number of interracial couples you see, I am astonished by the amount of asian females and white men couple pairing. It is so common, that it is almost disturbing to some extent.
i was in new york city two weeks ago and I saw this pairing at least a few dozen times.

noodles only will only select chadlite/chad if they are in a western country. back in their homeland, they will gladly take almost any white guy over the local rice males.

Every woman wants chad

they want to find the most sadistic way to betray their race

Same reason white foids are obsessed with ethnic thugs.

Because they hate their small dicked manlet ugly ricecel counterparts and hot white men find asians to be the easiest to get. I saw in my dentist appointment this chadlite flirting with the dentist assistant girl who flirted back. He was married too.

They believe white people are gods.

They believe white people are gods.
How do they feel when they get married and their prized Chad becomes a fat and lazy soy faggot? Are they still happy with that?

How do they feel when they get married and their prized Chad becomes a fat and lazy soy faggot? Are they still happy with that?
They don't marry Chads, Chads fuck Stacies, not ugly noodlewhores. The men they marry are soys from the start.
pa5fhtgd9o331.png
1ooogxdryy431.png

They would take a ugly fat mayo over a ricecel any day

Because of the cultural dominance of Europeans. It gives us a higher status symbol.
Just don't be fat. They really don't like fat people in Asia.

I know I mentioned this earlier here, but the phrase "noodle whore" always makes me giggle. Like some sort of absurd whore who only accepts payment in noodles.

I’m convinced that it’s built into their DNA.

Conqueror mentality and the average white guy looks better than the average asian guy.

Because everyone wants the best deal they can get

Asian foids do like whites and blacks.

Look at famous Tiger mom Amy Chua. She was raised strict and wrote a bestseller about strict parenting, yet her and her daughters only dated white men, she married a white Jew. JFL

They don't marry Chads, Chads fuck Stacies, not ugly noodlewhores. The men they marry are soys from the start.
pa5fhtgd9o331.png
1ooogxdryy431.png

i can tell 2nd is bald cause his face looks good and if he had hair he would get a white girl

because white is the most superior race

Every race is obsessed with white chads.

That's how they're wired.

because the white race is the most attractive in their eyes