Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Why are normies always laughing , acting childish and having fun....

Wettinghose

Wettinghose

Major
★★★
... while we rot in sadness, loneliness and hoplessness.

Cause that's what normal, happy people are allowed to do. They are decent looking, have normal families and lives, grew up normally, and were socially accepted by people since kindergarten, unlike me

because that's how the world works

Because they had positive reinforcement from there peers from early childhood onwards unlike us.

I don't know but I hate them

Did you lose your way to the sewers?

Because they aren't social rejects like us.

better looking? ignorant of things we know? they have normal brain?

I don't know and it annoys me to no end

Cause that's what normal, happy people are allowed to do. They are decent looking, have normal families and lives, grew up normally, and were socially accepted by people since kindergarten, unlike me
This hurts the fucking most. And normies will tell us it is our own fucking fault for being too lazy/awkward/bad personality whatever and now we have to work hard to earn even a fraction of the happiness others always had for granted.

Normal people didn't do anything to deserve all of that except being born. Even hell would be tolerable if you knew everyone suffers it the same. This world is literally worse than fucking hell.

Because they had positive reinforcement from there peers from early childhood onwards unlike us.
Thats probably it. Even those from broken homes or poor if they are accepted and have friends they usually end up normie life