Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Why are normies sense of humor so fuckin shitty ?

• Thread starter Deleted member 24272
  • Start date
Deleted member 24272

Deleted member 24272

Self-banned
-
I was getting out of school and going back to the store and saw 3 of my class''''''mates''''' sitting in the bus station near my house.
He said whatsup and asked me where ı was going so ı said my fathers store,then proceed to ask them where were they going as well.
They gave a normal answer and told where they were going,then ı just walked away and go my own way.
Then ı heard all of them laugh

Tell me what was so funny about this interaction ? Did ı do a joke or did something ridiclous ?
Even my existence is a joke to them :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

I was getting out of school and going back to the store and saw 3 of my class''''''mates''''' sitting in the bus station near my house.
He said whatsup and asked me where ı was going so ı said my fathers store,then proceed to ask them where were they going as well.
They gave a normal answer and told where they were going,then ı just walked away and go my own way.

Tell me what was so funny about this interaction ? Did ı do a joke or did something ridiclous ?
Rise up

Obligatory
Goer

It’s funny for normies when subhumans attempt to live a normal life.

ignore those cocksuckers and considER better CHOices

Probably they had in mind to laugh the very moment they thought of interacting with you.Those are not real laughs but animals aggressively showing their teeth to intimidate you.

Last edited:
They were probably laughing about your subhuman looks

Normie humor is based on the expense of others, or is high context (meaning you need to understand inside information); as many guys here are on the spectrum, the latter type of humor is hard to understand.

In a group of people, I tend to become the involuntary jester, everything I do --- the way I talk, walk, and the things I say --- people think is funny, or occasionally offensive. This is one of the reasons I'm so closed off and distrustful of people.