Discussion why are normies so agressive?

imsorry

imsorry

John Kramer looking ass
★★★★★
35d 9h 43m
how and why do they allow themselves to be assholes? they do realize that one day they could meet a badder person which could kill them.

watching gore should be mandatory to these normies, so they could realize that they are NOT invincible. :feelsBox:

"just act like an asshole bro, nothing will happen bro"

who hurt them? :chad:

trying to ascend

trying to ascend

Youngcel KHHV
★★
80d 16h 52m
They are not aggressive, they are passive aggressive in general.

They try to act passive, but if you fuck up with them or do something they don't like, they will crucify you

waste matter

waste matter

The CHOsen KHHV
★★★★
34d 10h 28m
They're aggressive to the sane ones.

Simulacrasimulation

Simulacrasimulation

Veteran
★★★
58d 2h 16m
this is absolutely correct

the only game in town is being literally more passive aggressive and then immediately when they escalate being more physically/verbally aggressive than them otherwise they will keep taking liberties with you.

Pain And Hatred

Pain And Hatred

₆⁶₆Satanic₆⁶₆ ☿️Thelemite☿️ ☥Ocultist☥
★★★★
8d 2h 24m
they can afford to be.

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Gymaxing kikecel training 2 fight incel oppression
★★★★★
41d 22h 15m
they're only assholes to subhuman ugly people like us, and want us dead.
Lookism shaped their behaviour.

_realist_

_realist_

Devil in disguise
★★★★
3d 3h 36m
We need to be more aggressive than them. What do we have to lose? Most are dreaming of rope anyway.

Liszt

Liszt

Hymen breaker
★★★
36d 3h 32m
We need to be more aggressive than them. What do we have to lose? Most are dreaming of rope anyway.
I’m a weak fat manlet. I’d probably get beaten up everyday if I acted like a thug

_realist_

_realist_

Devil in disguise
★★★★
3d 3h 36m
I’m a weak fat manlet. I’d probably get beaten up everyday if I acted like a thug
Not a bad thing. I cycle hard and hope to pass out every day. It would be a blessed relief.

Liszt

Liszt

Hymen breaker
★★★
36d 3h 32m
Not a bad thing. I cycle hard and hope to pass out every day. It would be a blessed relief.
Masochists me. Anyway I hope to die in peace on my own terms

Quarantined

Quarantined

height = confidence
★★★★★
104d 18h 43m
i hate normies

Wizcel

Wizcel

Game Over
★★★★
2d 18h 53m
I experience this at work everyday. I don't understand why people can't just be chill and laid back. No. They always have to try to one up you.

dirtykombatcel

dirtykombatcel

They will know
★★★★★
26d 2h 54m
everybody aggressive until they get fucked up. Don't worry, let them have balls, they'll see what getting the shit kicked out of you feels like if they keep being "confident" aka arrogant little bitches.

Amerihiki

Amerihiki

KHHV
★★
4d 8h 8m
I experience this at work everyday. I don't understand why people can't just be chill and laid back. No. They always have to try to one up you.
I notice normalfags now are really on edge more-than-ever before. Guess the covid shit and the political divide is making them like that, but they've been getting worse and worse since smartphones and social media.

W

wei#3959

Recruit
★★
9d 16h 40m
how and why do they allow themselves to be assholes? they do realize that one day they could meet a badder person which could kill them.

watching gore should be mandatory to these normies, so they could realize that they are NOT invincible. :feelsBox:

ya they're pretty much participating in a rat race right? there's always someone that's gonna mog them

your personality

your personality

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎
★★★★★
95d 19h 9m
normalfags now are really on edge more-than-ever before. Guess the covid shit and the political divide is making them like that, but they've been getting worse and worse since smartphones and social media.

IlIlllllIlIl

IlIlllllIlIl

Legend
★★★
21d 18h 30m
Aggressive isn't the right word.

They're just normfags doing normfag things. Gotta blend in with their environment, conform to social standards, and follow whatever is mainstream. If you aren't doing these things it's completely instinctual for them to passively bully you for not conforming.

BecomeTheNew

BecomeTheNew

Not going to hell
★★★★★
7d 23h 40m
Aggressive isn't the right word.

They're just normfags doing normfag things. Gotta blend in with their environment, conform to social standards, and follow whatever is mainstream. If you aren't doing these things it's completely instinctual for them to passively bully you for not conforming.
the heart of the matter

AlexAnguish

AlexAnguish

Recruit
★★★★★
1d 16h 0m
they do realize that one day they could meet a badder person which could kill them.
They dont realize this. There was a clip of some guy who shot two people over a snow shoveling incident. That made my day.

MinorityNoOneCares

MinorityNoOneCares

Recruit
★★★
3d 20h 46m
Its all a game to them.

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
114d 2h 25m
They usually overcompensate and will commonly get verbally and psychologically aggressive if they don't classify you as a potential threat.

Emba

Emba

falling though the cracks
★★★★★
90d 21h 47m
It's posturing. They are posturing.

Fight, flight, posture, & submit.

They hope to win with their eyes instead of their fists. It often works. So they continue...

B

based_meme

I.N.C.E.L. High Command
★★★★★
96d 16h 47m
they can afford to be.
This is your answer.

The social cost to them is minimal or non-existent. They'll have support from their friends or other normies who'll back them either physically or morally. They have to fear the risk of either public embarrassment and everybody laughing at them, or fear serious bodily harm (in the form of getting beaten the fuck up).

I remember being in an uber x pool alone back before the chink virus went "mainstream." Driver made a stop to pick up some uni douche bros (group of three). The guy who ordered it was polite and respectful, trying to make small talk with the driver (probably to keep his rating high). The driver was nearing their stop when one the friends (of the guy who ordered it) tells the guy something like "hey, where the fuck are you going? the turn was back there, asshole" (this was a while ago, I'm paraphrasing as best as I can recall). The driver was in his late 40s if I had to guess, and had some Eastern European sounding accent (you could clearly tell he was an immigrant). He says he's sorry, he's following the gps. The fucking douchebag doesn't let up. "You should know to how fucking drive around these streets. Get off uber."

This is where I had enough of this asshole and butted in. "Hey, buddy, I can see his gps. He didn't make a mistake. Let it go." "Who are you, his boyfriend?" This is where I gave him a good long look and said, "I know your type. You like to talk big and act tough when your friends are around, but when your alone your balls shrivel up and you're careful not to piss people off." Then I ask his friend, "this isn't the first time he's acted like this, right?" He laughs and says, "you read him like a book." I ask him, "would you risk your life for him?" (talking to the same guy about his asshole friend). The mood suddenly changes like shit just got real. I quickly tell him not to answer that but to rethink his friendship with this asshole. When they leave the driver thanks me profusely for sticking up for him and offers to take me to my destination for free. I didn't take him up on it and told him not to worry about it.

Most normies are just like that little fucking faggot. They crumple under light resistance.

Last edited:
BITG

BITG

Mentally crippled by lonely teen years
★★★★★
80d 7h 21m
Bully or be bullied

_realist_

_realist_

Devil in disguise
★★★★
3d 3h 36m
Pain And Hatred

Pain And Hatred

★★★★
8d 2h 24m
This is your answer.

The social cost to them is minimal or non-existent. They'll have support from their friends or other normies who'll back them either physically or morally. They have to fear the risk of either public embarrassment and everybody laughing at them, or fear serious bodily harm (in the form of getting beaten the fuck up).

I remember being in an uber x pool alone back before the chink virus went "mainstream." Driver made a stop to pick up some uni douche bros (group of three). The guy who ordered it was polite and respectful, trying to make small talk with the driver (probably to keep his rating high). The driver was nearing their stop when one the friends (of the guy who ordered it) tells the guy something like "hey, where the fuck are you going? the turn was back there, asshole" (this was a while ago, I'm paraphrasing as best as I can recall). The driver was in his late 40s if I had to guess, and had some Eastern European sounding accent (you could clearly tell he was an immigrant). He says he's sorry, he's following the gps. The fucking douchebag doesn't let up. "You should know to how fucking drive around these streets. Get off uber."

This is where I had enough of this asshole and butted in. "Hey, buddy, I can see his gps. He didn't make a mistake. Let it go." "Who are you, his boyfriend?" This is where I gave him a good long look and said, "I know your type. You like to talk big and act tough when your friends are around, but when your alone your balls shrivel up and you're careful not to piss people off." Then I ask his friend, "this isn't the first time he's acted like this, right?" He laughs and says, "you read him like a book." I ask him, "would you risk your life for him?" (talking to the same guy about his asshole friend). The mood suddenly changes like shit just got real. I quickly tell him not to answer that but to rethink his friendship with this asshole. When they leave the driver thanks me profusely for sticking up for him and offers to take me to my destination for free. I didn't take him up on it and told him not to worry about it.

Most normies are just like that little fucking faggot. They crumple under light resistance.
you just explained my answer in more detail, was this what you intended to do?

Dregster666

Dregster666

Take the ChudurBudur Pill
★★★★★
165d 2h 53m

All sub8people are on edge with not being chad/stacy

B

based_meme

I.N.C.E.L. High Command
★★★★★
96d 16h 47m
you just explained my answer in more detail, was this what you intended to do?
No, I just like rambling tbh. I'll make long posts I know nobody (except the feds) will read. It's a cope.

Pain And Hatred

Pain And Hatred

★★★★
8d 2h 24m
No, I just like rambling tbh. I'll make long posts I know nobody (except the feds) will read. It's a cope.

proudweeb

proudweeb

govt tried to ban me from the dark web
★★
1d 14h 42m
I am aggressive because I am constantly angry at our shithole society. Also, I do not care for my wellbeing