Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion why are normies so agressive?

I

imsorry

Self-banned
-
how and why do they allow themselves to be assholes? they do realize that one day they could meet a badder person which could kill them.

watching gore should be mandatory to these normies, so they could realize that they are NOT invincible. :feelsBox:

"just act like an asshole bro, nothing will happen bro"

who hurt them? :chad:

They are not aggressive, they are passive aggressive in general.

They try to act passive, but if you fuck up with them or do something they don't like, they will crucify you

They're aggressive to the sane ones.

this is absolutely correct

the only game in town is being literally more passive aggressive and then immediately when they escalate being more physically/verbally aggressive than them otherwise they will keep taking liberties with you.

they can afford to be.

they're only assholes to subhuman ugly people like us, and want us dead.
Lookism shaped their behaviour.

We need to be more aggressive than them. What do we have to lose? Most are dreaming of rope anyway.

We need to be more aggressive than them. What do we have to lose? Most are dreaming of rope anyway.
I’m a weak fat manlet. I’d probably get beaten up everyday if I acted like a thug

I’m a weak fat manlet. I’d probably get beaten up everyday if I acted like a thug
Not a bad thing. I cycle hard and hope to pass out every day. It would be a blessed relief.

Not a bad thing. I cycle hard and hope to pass out every day. It would be a blessed relief.
Masochists me. Anyway I hope to die in peace on my own terms

i hate normies

I experience this at work everyday. I don't understand why people can't just be chill and laid back. No. They always have to try to one up you.

everybody aggressive until they get fucked up. Don't worry, let them have balls, they'll see what getting the shit kicked out of you feels like if they keep being "confident" aka arrogant little bitches.

I experience this at work everyday. I don't understand why people can't just be chill and laid back. No. They always have to try to one up you.
I notice normalfags now are really on edge more-than-ever before. Guess the covid shit and the political divide is making them like that, but they've been getting worse and worse since smartphones and social media.

how and why do they allow themselves to be assholes? they do realize that one day they could meet a badder person which could kill them.

watching gore should be mandatory to these normies, so they could realize that they are NOT invincible. :feelsBox:

ya they're pretty much participating in a rat race right? there's always someone that's gonna mog them

normalfags now are really on edge more-than-ever before. Guess the covid shit and the political divide is making them like that, but they've been getting worse and worse since smartphones and social media.

Aggressive isn't the right word.

They're just normfags doing normfag things. Gotta blend in with their environment, conform to social standards, and follow whatever is mainstream. If you aren't doing these things it's completely instinctual for them to passively bully you for not conforming.

Aggressive isn't the right word.

They're just normfags doing normfag things. Gotta blend in with their environment, conform to social standards, and follow whatever is mainstream. If you aren't doing these things it's completely instinctual for them to passively bully you for not conforming.
the heart of the matter

they do realize that one day they could meet a badder person which could kill them.
They dont realize this. There was a clip of some guy who shot two people over a snow shoveling incident. That made my day.

Its all a game to them.

They usually overcompensate and will commonly get verbally and psychologically aggressive if they don't classify you as a potential threat.

It's posturing. They are posturing.

Fight, flight, posture, & submit.

They hope to win with their eyes instead of their fists. It often works. So they continue...

they can afford to be.
This is your answer.

The social cost to them is minimal or non-existent. They'll have support from their friends or other normies who'll back them either physically or morally. They have to fear the risk of either public embarrassment and everybody laughing at them, or fear serious bodily harm (in the form of getting beaten the fuck up).

I remember being in an uber x pool alone back before the chink virus went "mainstream." Driver made a stop to pick up some uni douche bros (group of three). The guy who ordered it was polite and respectful, trying to make small talk with the driver (probably to keep his rating high). The driver was nearing their stop when one the friends (of the guy who ordered it) tells the guy something like "hey, where the fuck are you going? the turn was back there, asshole" (this was a while ago, I'm paraphrasing as best as I can recall). The driver was in his late 40s if I had to guess, and had some Eastern European sounding accent (you could clearly tell he was an immigrant). He says he's sorry, he's following the gps. The fucking douchebag doesn't let up. "You should know to how fucking drive around these streets. Get off uber."

This is where I had enough of this asshole and butted in. "Hey, buddy, I can see his gps. He didn't make a mistake. Let it go." "Who are you, his boyfriend?" This is where I gave him a good long look and said, "I know your type. You like to talk big and act tough when your friends are around, but when your alone your balls shrivel up and you're careful not to piss people off." Then I ask his friend, "this isn't the first time he's acted like this, right?" He laughs and says, "you read him like a book." I ask him, "would you risk your life for him?" (talking to the same guy about his asshole friend). The mood suddenly changes like shit just got real. I quickly tell him not to answer that but to rethink his friendship with this asshole. When they leave the driver thanks me profusely for sticking up for him and offers to take me to my destination for free. I didn't take him up on it and told him not to worry about it.

Most normies are just like that little fucking faggot. They crumple under light resistance.

Last edited:
Bully or be bullied

This is your answer.

The social cost to them is minimal or non-existent. They'll have support from their friends or other normies who'll back them either physically or morally. They have to fear the risk of either public embarrassment and everybody laughing at them, or fear serious bodily harm (in the form of getting beaten the fuck up).

I remember being in an uber x pool alone back before the chink virus went "mainstream." Driver made a stop to pick up some uni douche bros (group of three). The guy who ordered it was polite and respectful, trying to make small talk with the driver (probably to keep his rating high). The driver was nearing their stop when one the friends (of the guy who ordered it) tells the guy something like "hey, where the fuck are you going? the turn was back there, asshole" (this was a while ago, I'm paraphrasing as best as I can recall). The driver was in his late 40s if I had to guess, and had some Eastern European sounding accent (you could clearly tell he was an immigrant). He says he's sorry, he's following the gps. The fucking douchebag doesn't let up. "You should know to how fucking drive around these streets. Get off uber."

This is where I had enough of this asshole and butted in. "Hey, buddy, I can see his gps. He didn't make a mistake. Let it go." "Who are you, his boyfriend?" This is where I gave him a good long look and said, "I know your type. You like to talk big and act tough when your friends are around, but when your alone your balls shrivel up and you're careful not to piss people off." Then I ask his friend, "this isn't the first time he's acted like this, right?" He laughs and says, "you read him like a book." I ask him, "would you risk your life for him?" (talking to the same guy about his asshole friend). The mood suddenly changes like shit just got real. I quickly tell him not to answer that but to rethink his friendship with this asshole. When they leave the driver thanks me profusely for sticking up for him and offers to take me to my destination for free. I didn't take him up on it and told him not to worry about it.

Most normies are just like that little fucking faggot. They crumple under light resistance.
you just explained my answer in more detail, was this what you intended to do?

All sub8people are on edge with not being chad/stacy

you just explained my answer in more detail, was this what you intended to do?
No, I just like rambling tbh. I'll make long posts I know nobody (except the feds) will read. It's a cope.

No, I just like rambling tbh. I'll make long posts I know nobody (except the feds) will read. It's a cope.
Animated 2

I am aggressive because I am constantly angry at our shithole society. Also, I do not care for my wellbeing