Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Why are normies terrified of accepting the reality of natural genetic talent and ability?

VirginAutistManlet

VirginAutistManlet

Mythic
★★★★★
Posting on fitness forums many years ago, and even on /fit/, I would post about how genetics play the biggest role in your results, not your routine, not your diet, not your sleep, not your test level, and hell not even STEROIDS.

The fact is every guy is pretty much doing the same exact shit in the gym, eating the same way, guys strengths are mostly the same, even guys are using the same steroids, but at the end of the day, only 1 out of every 10,000 or so lifters actually looks "aesthetic", and the guy isn't doing ANYTHING different to the other 9,999 guys, its just that he has the GENETICS for looking like a fitness model, and 9,999 of the other men just don't, even steroids can't change that.

But if you say this, you just get shut down with stuff like "OH BRO YOURE JUST LAZY", "UH FUCK THAT MAN IM NOT HEARING THIS NEGATIVITY", etc etc - they cannot handle the truth of genetics role in the results. NORMIES are OBSESSED with EVERYTHING just being HARD WORK AND DEDICATION "BRAH", they absolutely REFUSE to accept the fact that everybody at the top is GENETICALLY GIFTED to be AT THE TOP.

TLDR:
For you guys unaware of the fitness world, basically, fitness models do nothing special or unique, they have no secrets, they do the same exact shit as your average gym bro, they do nothing special, they look the way they look because of their genetics, and that is it, they lift and eat like everybody else, they dont work harder, they're not anymore dedicated than your average gym goer, infact many of them look the way they do IN SPITE of their methods.

Last edited:
ngl i've never seen body builders and fitness enthusiasts deny genetic importance. i've always seen the "shit body building genetics" thing taken seriously. Genetics are a cunt

ngl i've never seen body builders and fitness enthusiasts deny genetic importance. i've always seen the "shit body building genetics" thing taken seriously. Genetics are a cunt

wtf places are you posting at where they dont deny it? must be an alternative reality. go on /fit/ right now try argue genetics being everything, and even them "redpilled" 4channel niggers will argue until the end of time how "genetics aren't that important bro, its hardwork bro, dont be lazy bro", then if you ask them how long they have been lifting, and for them to post their body, they conveniently disappear.

Because it undermines the supposed principles of our society.

It also acknowledges dark, uncomfortable truths like women are only meant to breed with ~5% of men.

wtf places are you posting at where they dont deny it? must be an alternative reality. go on /fit/ right now try argue genetics being everything, and even them "redpilled" 4channel niggers will argue until the end of time how "genetics aren't that important bro, its hardwork bro, dont be lazy bro", then if you ask them how long they have been lifting, and for them to post their body, they conveniently disappear.
I'll take your word for it, but regarding genetics and determinism 4chan is soft and bluepillish from i've seen. They only go hard on like /pol/ or something and even then boards like /sci/ try to "make fun of their evil science" as if they are wrong. They are mostly edgy cucks

Posting on fitness forums many years ago, and even on /fit/, I would post about how genetics play the biggest role in your results, not your routine, not your diet, not your sleep, not your test level, and hell not even STEROIDS.

The fact is every guy is pretty much doing the same exact shit in the gym, eating the same way, guys strengths are mostly the same, even guys are using the same steroids, but at the end of the day, only 1 out of every 10,000 or so lifters actually looks "aesthetic", and the guy isn't doing ANYTHING different to the other 9,999 guys, its just that he has the GENETICS for looking like a fitness model, and 9,999 of the other men just don't, even steroids can't change that.

But if you say this, you just get shut down with stuff like "OH BRO YOURE JUST LAZY", "UH FUCK THAT MAN IM NOT HEARING THIS NEGATIVITY", etc etc - they cannot handle the truth of genetics role in the results. NORMIES are OBSESSED with EVERYTHING just being HARD WORK AND DEDICATION "BRAH", they absolutely REFUSE to accept the fact that everybody at the top is GENETICALLY GIFTED to be AT THE TOP.

TLDR: For you guys unaware of the fitness world, basically, fitness models do nothing special or unique, they have no secrets, they do the same exact shit as your average gym bro, they do nothing special, they look the way they look because of their genetics, and that is it, they lift and eat like everybody else, they dont work harder, they're not anymore dedicated than your average gym goer, infact many of them look the way they do IN SPITE of their methods.
Because most men are sexual losers and deep down they know about their genetic weaknesses but are so afraid of accepting that as a fact because it would mean their lives are over. It's much more comforting to say that "sure genetics helps but ultimately it's your effort that settles it, there's always hope!"

To be genetically inferior is the worst thing that can happen so ofc people will be reluctant to admit their weaknesses and downplay the significance of genes.

Last edited:
Cause the truth is uncomfortable to them. They don't want to accept the reality of them not being in control of their attractiveness. They hate it and cope harder, as everytime they hear things like "genes override hardworks", they deep down know that they're powerless

Normies don't wanna admit they lucked out by not being given the shitstick so to speak so they pretend it's down to effort.

because it gives them hope. if they accepted the blackpill they would just ldar

Cause the truth is uncomfortable to them. They don't want to accept the reality of them not being in control of their attractiveness. They hate it and cope harder, as everytime they hear things like "genes override hardworks", they deep down know that they're powerless
Normies don't wanna admit they lucked out by not being given the shitstick so to speak so they pretend it's down to effort.

I guess they just haven't experienced it in real life, or ignore it.

In my first 3 years lifting weights, I lifted with a guy that started, we both had the same stats, got stronger at the same rate, but for fuck sake, my gym bro just transformed into a literal fucking muscular and shredded road map, and we both had the same strength level, did the same routine, same sets, same reps, and yet I looked 5x worse than him. We also had the same fucking diet.

This gymbro ended up being the most aesthetic fucking guy at my gym. He BRUTALLY gains-mogged all the 10 and 20+ year lifters at our gym within 3 years.

Last edited:
It acknowledges dark, uncomfortable truths like women are only meant to breed with ~5% of men.
^
It´s their coping mechanism.

4channers are always trying to act tough and pretending they're badass atleast 90percent are incels kek

They want the feeling of control

lmao like 10% of /fit/ actually lifts. Nobody who's been lifting and dieting properly for longer than 6 months denies the importance of genetics in bodybuilding. The only ones who do are either complete non-lifters or DYELs who think anything is possible with Hard Work and Dedication(tm) because they're impressed with their newbie gains. People who fuck up training and nutrition so hard that they're the main things holding them back are brainlets who are geneticaly cursed with low IQ, making them the exception that proves the rule.

Escapism or ignorance, pick one. Newcomers always fall for hard work meme and spread it too, experienced people always know genetic importance, but prefer to not think about it.

I guess they just haven't experienced it in real life, or ignore it.

In my first 3 years lifting weights, I lifted with a guy that started, we both had the same stats, got stronger at the same rate, but for fuck sake, my gym bro just transformed into a literal fucking muscular and shredded road map, and we both had the same strength level, did the same routine, same sets, same reps, and yet I looked 5x worse than him. We also had the same fucking diet.

This gymbro ended up being the most aesthetic fucking guy at my gym. He BRUTALLY gains-mogged all the 10 and 20+ year lifters at our gym within 3 years.
jfl and they still say "just go to gym bro"

wow. all I see is steroid meatheads talking about how natural they are and overtraining doesnt exist and that its all just believing in yourself and hardwork and than you can do everything

Most men at the gym are doing bench, chest flies and bicep curls with poor form. In many cases even men with a lot of muscle mass are clueless because doing the wrong thing can still yield results if done consistently over a long period of time. This might be different if you go to a "dungeon" gym, but most people go to commercial gyms. I went to a gym for over 3 years and I can count on one hand the number of times I saw someone deadlifting.

I do agree about the importance of genetics, you can lift 8 days a week but you can't be a fitness model with bad insertions and body proportions. Hard work + genetics wins out against hard work alone in 100% of cases. A lot of the "100% pure dedication and hard work" BS is just-world coping.

Most men at the gym are doing bench, chest flies and bicep curls with poor form. In many cases even men with a lot of muscle mass are clueless because doing the wrong thing can still yield results if done consistently over a long period of time. This might be different if you go to a "dungeon" gym, but most people go to commercial gyms. I went to a gym for over 3 years and I can count on one hand the number of times I saw someone deadlifting.

I do agree about the importance of genetics, you can lift 8 days a week but you can't be a fitness model with bad insertions and body proportions. Hard work + genetics wins out against hard work alone in 100% of cases. A lot of the "100% pure dedication and hard work" BS is just-world coping.

I have unironically seen guys who do really dumb shit at the gym, like you said, but they mog the living hell out of guys who are supposedly doing everything right, with their science-based routines. That alone shows you how fucking cope smartwork, or hardwork is in the gym.

lmao like 10% of /fit/ actually lifts. Nobody who's been lifting and dieting properly for longer than 6 months denies the importance of genetics in bodybuilding. The only ones who do are either complete non-lifters or DYELs who think anything is possible with Hard Work and Dedication(tm) because they're impressed with their newbie gains. People who fuck up training and nutrition so hard that they're the main things holding them back are brainlets who are geneticaly cursed with low IQ, making them the exception that proves the rule.
yeah it all comes down to genetics one way or another. In sports hobby or professional many take roids because it can have a ridiculous strong effect and in the end those who have the biggest tolerance to those substances and the overdosis thanks to their genetics will become the strongest, most muscular etc. at that high level its not about the excersises you do or what you eat bc they dont have that much of an impact as the drugs most of the time.

yeah it all comes down to genetics one way or another. In sports hobby or professional many take roids because it can have a ridiculous strong effect and in the end those who have the biggest tolerance to those substances and the overdosis thanks to their genetics will become the strongest, most muscular etc. at that high level its not about the excersises you do or what you eat bc they dont have that much of an impact as the drugs most of the time.

I have seen dozens of guys at the gym who took steroids and ended up looking just a bigger shittier version of themselves, not a trace of aesthetictivity on them. The reality is the majority of roid users still look like dog shit.

If you look aesthetic naturally, steroids will enhance this.

Escapism or ignorance, pick one. Newcomers always fall for hard work meme and spread it too, experienced people always know genetic importance, but prefer to not think about it.
It's the newbie gains. Even subhumans make massive progress when first starting out.

Most men at the gym are doing bench, chest flies and bicep curls with poor form.
Most men at the gym don't look like they lift. Most of them are skinny-fat; they're too chubby to bulk and don't have the discipline to cut, so they stay in limbo and program-hop for eternity or until they give up.

Most of them are skinny-fat; they're too chubby to bulk and don't have the discipline to cut, so they stay in limbo and program-hop for eternity or until they give up.

THIS THIS THIS THISTHIS THISTHIS THISTHIS THISTHIS THISTHIS THISTHIS THISTHIS THISTHIS THISTHIS THISTHIS THISTHIS THISTHIS THISTHIS THISTHIS THISTHIS THISTHIS THIS

Because it undermines the supposed principles of our society.

It also acknowledges dark, uncomfortable truths like women are only meant to breed with ~5% of men.

Because the truth is lethal to their ego and self-esteem.

I have seen dozens of guys at the gym who took steroids and ended up looking just a bigger shittier version of themselves, not a trace of aesthetictivity on them. The reality is the majority of roid users still look like dog shit.

If you look aesthetic naturally, steroids will enhance this.
yes your right. most of the time that should be the case. after all roids and training can change some things but not everything.
they cant really change proportions and muscle insertions etc.

It's about control, and their pride. They'd prefer to believe they're in control rather than recognizing the huge role genetics have played in what they are, and they want to be proud of whatever they've gained physically, rather than admitting that someone with a different genetic makeup would be incapable of doing the same.

I just go to the gym to leave my house for a while. My gains are shit, i'm still a manlet framelet. But doing something other than rotting in front of the computer is good for my mental health. I try to eat healthy, but it's worthless anyway, can't follow diets, i don't have the discipline nor the motivation, if i have some gains, i consider myself lucky, if not, patience, not like that gaining big muscles would change my situation.

This is just part of that idea that "we are all equal and you can get everything you want if you work hard" and people like to apply this to everything. I think this is just a way of lucky people to make normies don't hate them.

People hate the truth and would kill you just not to hear it, just like how the Bible says "they killed him because he told them the truth"

As far as the lack of receptivity to ideas of genetic determinism, look up Seligman's Learned Hopelessness. Martin Seligman is a shrink who founded positive psychology. It is not rah, rah new age psychobabble motivation. In a nutshell he studies what optimal mental health looks like instead of focusing on pathology. Basically if you have control over a situation all is good. If you do not, LDAR. The other thing is internal versus external locus of control. Same idea.

As far as it all being genetics, I think that plays the majority role, but I would say epigenetics has a role too. Look up the massive gains James Braddock made before his fight with Max Baer. He was training in upstate NY, and it was a brutal training regime. He would eat massive amounts, and gained like 20 lbs of muscle in a ridiculously short period of time.

Also, my genetics are less than optimal. I started at 4'6" 90 lbs in hs. I graduated at 5'11" 135 lbs. I was a lanklet. went to JC for 2 years joined the military for four. Got up to 165 lean, dropped to 145 lean at 6'1" tall because of the exercise. Had 8 pack, was sickly thin looking. Had huge chest though. Could eat whole pizzas for dinner for 2 years, and stayed skinny. Total ectomorph. Got out of military at 170lbs, lifted hard for 2 years. Put on at least 20 lbs of muscle, and filled out nicely without roids. Still gain well if I push, but have been sedentary for a long time. I think if it were not for the intense physical training I did in the military I would have been some painfully thin nerd. It came at the right time in my development.

Another example is my Uncle. 6'3" 140lbs. Worked at a canning factory for a period less than 2 years. If he were lean he would be an easy 235 giant. He is heavy set at 270, but not someone you would mess with. Dude threw a huge metal toolbox across the culdesac, and embedded it in a neighbor's lawn once cause he was annoyed, lol. Both of us were full grown adults, but pushing past the norm physically made us phenotypically shift. I attribute this to epigenetics, and a hormonal survival cry. If you recruit max muscle fibers even through low weight, but high reps to failure, and you thrash yourself, but get much more recovery your body triggers inadequacy signals, and I think it modifies your gene expression. But, you can't be like, dude that was a good workout I'm gonna have a beer. You have to be nodding off on the way home fighting nausea from hitting your lactate threshold, and so weak you can barely turn the steering wheel. Then you rest, and recover for 3-4 days, and do it again. Your body will adapt.

As far as aesthetics, and pro body building, maybe some guys are just designed to have perfect calves or biceps or whatever, but general phenotypic modification I believe is possible with the right stress. Gaining lots of muscle is absolutely possible even for ectomorphs. Also focus on your weak spots until you hammer it into shape. Unless you break it your body will not say no to adaptation over time.

Too any guys who are not tall, yeah I'm tall at 6'1", and have a good build now, but it didn't come from genetics, and I am still a post 40 virgin ethnic who is pretty bad looking in the face. Honestly my view is Face, then Frame/Height, then everything else. If you are not fugly I think you can still rock with sheer masculinity, like Tom Selleck. I grew up on Magnum PI. I think if you look at dude's hs pictures, and pics of him during his younger years, he is not handsome at all. But, he is super masculine in the face without being hideous, and pretty much is huge. If on the other hand you look bad in the face, it's over, lol. Plus I'm still not NT, and have zero clue how romantic interactions work. Chad stories from this site are the best info I have had for that, lol. There are no 40+ year old virgin fakecells, in case someone wants to start with that. Pretty much an agecell save for a miracle, but the eternal facepill crushed me from before hello.

Anyways, epigenetics/lamarkism may have some ability to help some people with some things. When they discover how to improve faces in the gym let me know, lol.

They don’t want to face their own mediocrity.

its too scary of a thought for them

A lot of people giving lifting advice online also only have barely above average physiques, also see a lot of people who just take HGH or roids. Nothing wrong with that but it takes away your bragging rights