RageFuel Why are people with iqs praised for being smart if that's what they didn't achieve themselves ?

SocialzERo

SocialzERo

Elliot Rodger is my God
62d 14h 8m
I mean; it's not something that they've worked for, so why are they put on pedestal? Why are people mocked for being unitelligent? Analogically beautiful people are also haloed and treated in better way but praising someone for being pretty is seen as superficial. People born in rich families are said to be lazy and lucky. Why the hell groups like MENSA exist? Oh we got better genes, we are better than you plebs. It pisses me off

Last edited:
trying to ascend

trying to ascend

Youngcel KHHV
★★
79d 15h 35m
For the same reason people put GL people in the pedestal, they don't give a fuck about hardwork

Studiocel

Studiocel

Veteran
★★★
27d 14h 55m
My grandpa is is mensa but im a retard

SocialzERo

SocialzERo

Elliot Rodger is my God
62d 14h 8m
For the same reason people put GL people in the pedestal, they don't give a fuck about hardwork
you prob didnt read my post yes they are, but iq shaming is acceptable contrary to looks shaming which is not (at least IRL)

Ellviss

Ellviss

Legend
★★★★★
36d 5h 1m
kill all the lucky faggots

trying to ascend

trying to ascend

Youngcel KHHV
★★
79d 15h 35m
you prob didnt read my post yes they are, but iq shaming is acceptable contrary to looks shaming which is not (at least IRL)
I read your post and answered your question, because they don't give a fuck about hardword, but why looks shaming is less acceptable than IQ shaming? Because there are people that believe that you can change your IQ with hardwork (yes, a teacher of mine already said that), and they believe that being smart or dumb is a choice, unlike being GL or ugly

SocialzERo

SocialzERo

Elliot Rodger is my God
62d 14h 8m
kill all the lucky faggots
and the thing is that high iq ppl often try to portay themselves as victims of the system; oh im so intelligent, i cant make any friends cause those normies are light years behind me :cryfeels:, same with "sexualized" foid models

Last edited:
Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
23d 6h 36m
You can literally study for an IQ test

Its a joke

NOt to mention that having being high IQ while having contributed jack shit means nothing

I admire anyone who actually contributes something to society, be it via hard work or their high IQ, but just being high IQ is such a useless trait

Lebensmüder

Lebensmüder

Proponent Of Incel Ochlocracy; Incel With Hate
74d 3h 16m
I mean; it's not something that they've worked for, so why are they put on pedestal? Why are people mocked for being unitelligent? Analogically beautiful people are also haloed and treated in better way but praising someone for being pretty is seen as superficial. People born in rich families are said to be lazy and lucky. Why the hell groups like MENSA exist? Oh we got better genes, we are better than you plebs. It pisses me off
Same. And at the same time people call you cheater when you take neuroenhancers (even when you have been diagnosed with ADHD and a valid medical reason to take Ritalin/etc.) - jfl, they only value genetic superiority/true talents, these drugs aren't cheat codes, they give you nothing more than what intelligent people take for granted (even when you take them as a NT person). Back in school everyone told me that I only got good grades because I was on drugs (which wasn't even true, because both my parents and I refused medical treatment for my ADHD), but if it was true, then it's not more, but even less cheating than being born intelligent.

SocialzERo

SocialzERo

Elliot Rodger is my God
62d 14h 8m
being high IQ is such a useless trait
no it's not, you are probably 130 yourself so i can't relate, i have problems with concentration, i am not able to focus on anything, moreover writing long paragraph on .co is hell 4me. I don't know how f excel works
Same. And at the same time people call you cheater when you take neuroenhancers (even when you have been diagnosed with ADHD and a valid medical reason to take Ritalin/etc.) - jfl, they only value genetic superiority/true talents, these drugs aren't cheat codes, they give you nothing more than what intelligent people take for granted (even when you take them as a NT person). Back in school everyone told me that I only got good grades because I was on drugs (which wasn't even true, because both my parents and I refused medical treatment for my ADHD), but if it was true, then it's not more, but even less cheating than being born intelligent.
your posts seem to be written in logical/clear and most importantly organized way, pretty sure you have at least superior iq

Last edited:
B

based_meme

I.N.C.E.L. High Command
★★★★★
95d 19h 10m
but just being high IQ is such a useless trait

Your other points are good, but this is false. Intelligence is a trait, but so is something like physical strength. Being smart but doing nothing with it is like being strong but never using your strength to contribute (defend someone, help them move, whatever). Your general argument is true. Having any advantageous trait but not using it makes you useless, but the trait itself isn't useless on its own - it's literally an advantage.

FlamingCel

FlamingCel

Luminary
★★★★★
106d 15m
I see your point

Mountainbikecel

Mountainbikecel

Genetiker und Evolutionspsychologe.
★★★
21d 7h 38m
It's the age old nature vs. nurture question.
either u got smart genes or you got good parents and school, but either way its not your achievement

Loner94

Loner94

Officer
★★★★
16d 5h 3m
Good points raised by op.

your personality

your personality

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎
★★★★★
95d 22m
Even so they aren't as praised as good looking people. Looks are valued more than intelligence in this world. Particularly in western countries.

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
23d 6h 36m
no it's not, you are probably 130 yourself so i can't relate

I am low IQ, I will probably hate to drop out of school soon because Im slow

Insanitycel

Insanitycel

Recruit
★★
4d 4h 50m
You can literally study for an IQ test

Its a joke

NOt to mention that having being high IQ while having contributed jack shit means nothing

I admire anyone who actually contributes something to society, be it via hard work or their high IQ, but just being high IQ is such a useless trait
Just contribute to society theory

Adamhastor

Adamhastor

Underwatercel
★★
26d 8h 27m
People have always beem praised for results, not for the way of achieving them.

OTOH, leftist retards lately praise people for merely existing.

Combine both and you have your answer.

Autismaxxed

Autismaxxed

Recruit
★★★★
7d 17h 49m
High IQ can be disabling. People with lower IQ can contribute labor easier. Sometimes it's better to be simple than smart.

What is someone's achievement, really? If you live in a society (unironically) then some other people have paid and built infrastructure for you. Your parents raised you and gave you life. You probably used knowledge someone else had to find out and document. Your genetics and environment can give you better opportunities. If you were born rich and tall then you probably end up doing something slightly remarkable but which part of it is really your achievement?

C

Cope or die

Greycel
1d 3h 59m
This is true for any superficial trait. Not sure superficial is the right word but being attractive, smart, tall, athletic, big dick, talented, whatever, you didnt do anything. You just won the genetic lottery and get praised for it as a result.

dirtykombatcel

dirtykombatcel

They will know
★★★★★
26d 2h 47m
There's no such thing as "achieving something yourself", everything you ever do at least partially involves circumstance, luck, previous experiences you've had(that were in turn affected by luck) etc.

The Abyss

The Abyss

Aspergerscel. Cope 'til you rope.
★★★★★
73d 21h 29m
Everyone is celebrated for something that was already set in motion before they had any say in the matter, propelled to greatness on the say of "established" types, looks dictate the thoughts; evidence & facts be damned in the FACE of first impressions the eyes observe.

waste matter

waste matter

The CHOsen KHHV
★★★★
34d 5h 24m
Free Will is fucking bullshit indeed.