Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why are polish men so ugly and polish women so hot?

black_depresso

black_depresso

You won't change reality, friend
-
I was travelling in poland a long time ago but I was thinking recently that its actually quite shocking, the difference between the attractiveness of men and women in poland.

Someone mentioned "polish cuck" on that italian chad video, exactly right. Polish men are ugly cucks lmao. Even googling "hot polish guy" gets you WEIRD LOOKING CHADLITES, not even chad. Wtf is with polish male genetic pool seriously

I've noticed same in Russia ngl and guess what, hypergamy is not as strong in Poland and Russia as in USA dedly srs. Bless Poles and other slavs ngl I wish I lived in Russia ngl, or maybe even Poland, it wouldnt take me so long to learn the language ngl

becaue they are slavmaxxed/10

same goes for all eastern european nations tbh not only poles

Lifefuel. Wish i lived in a country with ugly men and hot women.

It's cognitive bias. You fell for the subhuman Slav meme because you spend too much time on the internet. You saw many average looking men and many subhumans as is the norm anywhere in the world.

Not everyone around Eastern Europe is GigaIsraelUsaChad. Most are just average looking, but the females are better looking indeed.

I've noticed same in Russia ngl and guess what, hypergamy is not as strong in Poland and Russia as in USA dedly srs. Bless Poles and other slavs ngl I wish I lived in Russia ngl, or maybe even Poland, it wouldnt take me so long to learn the language ngl
I thought you were from Russia bro?

It's cognitive bias. You fell for the subhuman Slav meme because you spend too much time on the internet. You saw many average looking men and many subhumans as is the norm anywhere in the world.

lemme tell you a secret.

beauty is a phenotype just like any genetic trait.
in theory, you could 'create' or 'add' beauty in a genetic sense.

we tend to think that looks are the result of some chaotic blend, but they really aren't.
woman are beautiful because they have that gene expressed in them. men don't. good looking men are in fact extremely rare.

Oh okay

I have low iq reading comprehension ngl
same tbh
(ded srs)

It's because EE and Russian people have some Mongolian or asiatic genetic mixture. This gives the women small bones mildly asiatic eyes and tiny chins. This makes the women more attractive and feminine but the men look like cucks.

Asian genes = lethal for men.

Even one tiny drop.

Many Slavs rock that cavemen aesthetic.
Or look weirdly feminine. Like sometimes when I look at a slavic guy, I can see how he would look as a girl.
It's the same with reviewbrah and his sister. I don't know, if he's slavic, but his sister looks basically like a feminized version of him.
It's kinda disturbing seeing her picture, because they look so much alike.

hardly any landwhales, fuck i wish i lived there :feelsrope:

They aren't less attractive by any means, they just look more "cute" on average. I wouldn't say that's a problem, many women prefer prettyboys.

Just features that look good on foids but not on men

As someone who is polish and live in Belgium I call this bs. Go to any city with young people and imo they look better and have some features of beauty (feminine) meanwhile western men are just plain avarage with sometimes masculine features.

they all mog me
Just features that look good on foids but not on men
they have asiatic influence so females will look a little better due to femininity
It's because EE and Russian people have some Mongolian or asiatic genetic mixture. This gives the women small bones mildly asiatic eyes and tiny chins. This makes the women more attractive and feminine but the men look like cucks.

Even one tiny drop.
they still mog our kind. EE males that is

It's due to ricecel genetic influence.

As someone who is polish and live in Belgium I call this bs. Go to any city with young people and imo they look better and have some features of beauty (feminine) meanwhile western men are just plain avarage with sometimes masculine features.

Whatever, borislav.

gopniks_the_phantom_menace_tass_654726_1000.jpg

I was travelling in poland a long time ago but I was thinking recently that its actually quite shocking, the difference between the attractiveness of men and women in poland.

Someone mentioned "polish cuck" on that italian chad video, exactly right. Polish men are ugly cucks lmao. Even googling "hot polish guy" gets you WEIRD LOOKING CHADLITES, not even chad. Wtf is with polish male genetic pool seriously

I know this will upset slavcels, but just take a look at those 2 videos. EE men are incel tier while women are model tier. My theory is that cold climate and drug/alcohol really fuck up your body, and males are more exposed to that.

I have noticed that for Slavic people overall as well. It's over for Slavic men.

I always notice that women are much uglier when I live the country. However, I see a Chad here and there once in a while. But usually it is chad lites or just tall guys. For example, I have friend uglier than me, but he has a girlfriend. He is like maybe 200 cm.

East Euro female beauty = not being fat + skilled application of make-up + having fake hair and tits + dressing like a prostitute at all times.

I know of whence I speak, as I've careermaxed :)feelsgah:) at a few food-processing sites which had many Polish\Baltic\Russian girls working there, and which also had a strict 'no make-up' policy for obvious hygiene reasons. It was LOLZ to see these fake Stacies look embarassed and self-conscious about their plain faces, bad complexions, and having to cover their dye-jobs with hair nets. It was still suifuel though, as they mostly had very attractive bodies, which is ultimately all I'm really interested in. Of course, it was a different story if I ever saw them outside of work: all the 4-6s were transformed into 8-10s, since they couldn't even nip to the shops without spending hours getting done up like a dog's dinner.

The male East Euros are truecell tier though. . . easily the ugliest group of White males on the planet--and this is coming from an Englishman. They do seem to have height going for them though, 80% of them tower over me by 4-6" (I'm 5'9.5") . Interestingly, the womenfolk seem to be fiercely loyal to them; and the few times I've heard of local chads getting mixed up with EE women has always led to the former getting cucked or outright conned out of cash\possessions.

ur not in russia rn?

Many Slavs rock that cavemen aesthetic.
Or look weirdly feminine. Like sometimes when I look at a slavic guy, I can see how he would look as a girl.
It's the same with reviewbrah and his sister. I don't know, if he's slavic, but his sister looks basically like a feminized version of him.
It's kinda disturbing seeing her picture, because they look so much alike.

yep this rapper is your typical tall masculine slavic slayer, don't even try coping thinking he is ugly

Hypergamy is on the rise. Poles are developing their own inceldom communities right now.

okay listen here Polish femoids aren't attractive they're fucking hideous don't delude yourself with their social media look at trisha paytas social media vs IRL fucking ugly bitch now imagine that but polish and 10x worse

polish guys are mostly cucks (speaking from experience i've known a lot of them)
the rest are chadlites and incels

Women are much better looking than men in most slavic countries. When it comes to Poland inceldom is growing here rapidly, i would know, just look at our birthrate.

Even one tiny drop.
It's over for Eskimocels

Dunno, polish women maybe are hot but when they hit ~25 they are turning into real uggos, and after 30 there are almost no decent looking polish woman. Meanwhile I see many Chads and Chadlites on the streets.
The thing is that slavs are also very diverse I mean all the Ukrainians I saw looks like shit in comparison to Poles, and Russians so often have asian features.

That is not true, polish woman are not so great, one of a ten maybe. We, the polish man are most of all ugly but nowadays there are many chadlites from rich houses fucking hot teens, eldery people and middle age are ugly but young males are more and more handsome, no chance for young girlfirend, they are already poisoned with west

Really? I always thought this was just a dumb klischee since most polish men i've met were quit good looking.

yep this rapper is your typical tall masculine slavic slayer, don't even try coping thinking he is ugly

He looks like nothing special.

Dunno, polish women maybe are hot but when they hit ~25 they are turning into real uggos, and after 30 there are almost no decent looking polish woman. Meanwhile I see many Chads and Chadlites on the streets.
The thing is that slavs are also very diverse I mean all the Ukrainians I saw looks like shit in comparison to Poles, and Russians so often have asian features.
they hit the wall naturally or because of shit lifestyle?
do you think it was communism?

they hit the wall naturally or because of shit lifestyle?
do you think it was communism?

Lifestyle has a lot to do it, I'm sure. But it's also something quite natural, because some of them have ok lifestyle but still looks like pile of shit after hitting 30. I mean every 20 looks fuckable here, and less than 1% of 30 years old looks fuckable. It's not even about being fat, because while yes many of them are chubby, for me or most of guys it doesn't matter. Maybe it has to do with copious amounts of low tier cosmetics. I mean they are caked in makeup nonstop, and they can't buy something good like German or Dutch or French women. Their skin turns into shit, and I'm not even talking about pimples or something because that's not half as bad as turning into granny.
I doubt it has anything to do with communism. Maybe only that women had even worse cosmetics back then by using them they damaged their skin so bad? Maybe it's because what happened BEFORE communism, so II world war where Poland lost like 1/5 killed citizens. Maybe those citizens had better genes on average? Not to mention Germans were stealing babies that looked good.
Also women have higher status in Poland than almost anywhere else. They are treated like goddesses. Almost none of them do any sports, so they are flabby but on the positive sides there are no femoids in gyms so you can train without distractions.
Visitors often says how polish women are OMG so hot, but that because they only interact with young women full on makeup.

They're naturally light haired and have delicate features, and its heavily discouraged to be fat. That gives most women a few extra base points. To be fair though they age kinda badly, especially with skin. There's a big polish community near me and you see mid 20s girls with haggared skin and eczema.

There are a lot of Polish people in my country and the men are very tall, I have never found the women that attractive though, they have a weird fashion sense. My rich uncle had an affair with Lithuanian secretary.

lemme tell you a secret.

beauty is a phenotype just like any genetic trait.
in theory, you could 'create' or 'add' beauty in a genetic sense.

we tend to think that looks are the result of some chaotic blend, but they really aren't.
woman are beautiful because they have that gene expressed in them. men don't. good looking men are in fact extremely rare.
I feel like men are in average just better looking than women from an objectiv case.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back