Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why are polish men so ugly and polish women so hot?

It's because EE and Russian people have some Mongolian or asiatic genetic mixture. This gives the women small bones mildly asiatic eyes and tiny chins. This makes the women more attractive and feminine but the men look like cucks.

Asian genes = lethal for men.

Even one tiny drop.

I feel like men are in average just better looking than women from an objectiv case.

this is simply not the case.
if you compare the most beautiful woman, to the most beautiful men. isn't it obvious that woman take the cake?
find me 10 good looking men and woman from your city, and tell me how hard that was

Its almost certainly due to phenotype, slavs in general don't look as good as nordic europeans.

"white" is about as useful as "brown", it doesn't do justice to the massive phenotypic variation observable in different populations.

Polish girls are ugly as fuck. They don't care about hygiene and their apperance, because they always can find a beta male for them.

I think EE people often have weak low third, which doesn't matter on women but is a death sentence to men

EE and Russian foids look incredible under 30 but they really don't age very well.

this is simply not the case.
if you compare the most beautiful woman, to the most beautiful men. isn't it obvious that woman take the cake?
find me 10 good looking men and woman from your city, and tell me how hard that was
Ngl all couples I see the men mogs the women.

we've had some exchange students from an EU program in highschool who were from Poland. They were mostly girls and not particularly attractive. I don't get where this "in EE girls are hot and men are ugly" stereotype comes from. Because from what I've seen and experienced it's like everywhere else in the world.

Even if it's anectdotal i can confirm this. I know a polish couple. The guy is normie tier with a broad potato head and dumbo ears, weak chin and jaw and NW1-2, framecel. While the foid is a thicc stacylite who jawmogs and heightmogs the guy. 7 years age gap between them.

Edit: He has chad hunter eyes tho.

Last edited:
As a polishcel myself, I can confirm. No wonder that Poland has some of the most developed incel communities out there. While it's not concentrated on a thematic forum, the blackpill can be heard frequently over the internet, especially on forums like wykop.pl, the battleground of incels and normies.

I hope that there'll be a dedicated polish forum about inceldom created soon.

Im half polish. No wonder im ugly as fuck

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back