Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

why are prime jbs so amazing?

hehe xd

hehe xd

Banned
-
its so fucking torturing to see those european pale/tanned girls with their fit tight bodies in shorts that show their good smooth silky thighs and ass.. and ill never have that because of genetic lottery

only young chads have a 4 year span capability to hit that

I wish I could have had the guts to talk to girls when I was younger. I was normal looking before puberty hit and I probably could have got a girlfriend but I was terrified of girls at that age

White girls hate your ethnic subhuman face.

Jockcel said:
White girls hate your ethnic subhuman face.

White girls have actually been nice to me. Its Asian and Indian girls that hate my black ass. I fucking despise them

Popbob said:
I wish I could have had the guts to talk to girls when I was younger. I was normal looking before puberty hit and I probably could have got a girlfriend but I was terrified of girls at that age

That's more love-shy than incel, higher risk it can lead to permanent inceldom as you become older and become even more invisible to every woman sexually though and not just the younger more attractive/fertile girls. No use wishing, there is no way back. It's this shitty life then dead for eternity probably.

I don't think so.

Nautica1983 said:
White girls have actually been nice to me. Its Asian and Indian girls that hate my black ass. I fucking despise them

Other way around for me

They stop being amazing once you nut.

Nautica1983 said:
almsot like they project their insecurity

Nautica1983 said:

Its funny that currywhores hate on blacks seen as in the south of the subcontinent the people are almost negroid anyway. Only in the north of India due to Aryan/Persian invasions are the people lighter skinned, bigger and taller.