Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Why are pro vaxxers almost always foids?

wasted12years

wasted12years

Overlord
★★★★★
I have two foid relatives who are pro vaccine, today one of them literally said that she LOVES vaccines, she has three children and it's very important for HER to get them injected, never mind the potential side effects. She even thinks the covid vaccine will give you 100% protection if you take it twice, since she read it somewhere i guess JFL. They really try to make everyone take the vaccine with their stupid arguments. After browsing normie forums it seems most men are anti vaxxers or sceptical to the vaccine in some way, but why do foids often blindly follow the medical professions guidelines and so on? I've yet to see a man talk positive about vaccines except for Bill Gates. It's always foids. I know it's no use trying to convince my two relatives that the vaccine is bad, since they both worked in the medical profession, it's natural selection really. It's like the needle is a magical stick who solves all diseases for them. It's such a fucking ragefuel to me. I don't give a fuck about them but i care about their childrens potential health problems. Deep down i kind of want their children to get some sort of minor side effects from the vaccine so the parents can atleast learn or wake up, but i highly doubt they would blame the vaccine if that happened.

Foids are unable to think for themselves, they just do whatever it's told to them. And we all know who tells things to people

Foids are unable to think for themselves, they just do whatever it's told to them. And we all know who tells things to people
The stupid thing is that one of them said today "You have to have source criticism to negative things said about vaccines" Thats her only critical thinking, for her the vaccine is like a holy needle, a religion.

Funny how they're anti-vaxxers for their sons because autism but are for it when it deals with themselves.

Funny how they're anti-vaxxers for their sons because autism but are for it when it deals with themselves.
Yes true, but i think alot of foids also wont blame the vaccine if their children get some sort of side effect, they are so religious to it. Even my nephew had some signs of autism when he was 3 or so. No eye contact, not listening, not able to talk or make words, putting toys in a line etc. It somehow disappeared over the years but now with the new vaccine it can only get worse and he will 100% get injected.

I think the foids get a different vax from the non-chad men. The vax for foids is probably safe, which is why they'll take it publicly so non-chads will get them or be forced to by the cucked government.

Because they want to go back to life before covid where they could ride the cock carousel at will.

I think the foids get a different vax from the non-chad men. The vax for foids is probably safe, which is why they'll take it publicly so non-chads will get them or be forced to by the cucked government.
So the government are fucking over men mentally and physically? Even if foids got autism from the vax they still be largely unaffected autism is cute quirky on them but a social death sentence for males.

So the government are fucking over men mentally and physically? Even if foids got autism from the vax they still be largely unaffected autism is cute quirky on them but a social death sentence for males.
Yes. They want men to be low iq so they never get uncucked and rise up.

foids have no analytical thinking skills

“He disliked nearly all women, and especially the young and pretty ones. It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers-out of unorthodoxy. But this particular girl gave him the impression of being more dangerous than most.”-1984

theyre too lowiq to do any deep research and listen to everything docs and the media say

Foids have a strong tendency towards social conformism.

They're sheep.

Thats why them having equal rights is dangerous, you can't give a mentally inferior being the same rights as you.

TBH, so far most of the anti-vaxxers I have met are foids (and usually early-middle-age uptight Karen mom types)

TBH, so far most of the anti-vaxxers I have met are foids (and usually early-middle-age uptight Karen mom types)
Must be common in the US. Larger population there. Here in europe alot of people love vaccines and they see it as the savior. "Everything will go back to normal once we take our responsibilty and go under the needle" jfl.

I'm a pro-vaxxer though I still won't be taking this particular one. Seeing as it's not particularly necessary, it's rushed out and a it's making mega money for the people pushing it. If people want it leave it up to them, treat it like a flu jab.

The chance to get any side effects are far lower than getting the illnesses and lasting damage. Also vaccination is also about herd immunity. And yes some vaccines get better the more often you take them, as the body memorizes them better and deals more efficiently with the illness.

I don't get how a vaccine with a virus left with the protein docker, but otherwise mostly made useless can be worse than the real virus.

There is just no credible amount of studies confirming any statistically relevant medical negatives.

Also 60% of antivacciners in germany are foids.

People forgot how dangerous life used to be prevaccines. Today most shit seems harmless exactly, because we have them. Be grateful the people and scientists beat the government and our greedy austerity peddling elites to do sth at least in this case. Meanwhile mostly risks only affecting poorer people or making corporations money still get largely ignored (multiresistent bacteria, running out of reserve antibiotics due to veterinerian abuse causing 40k deaths per year, seasonal flu causing 10 to 20k, car accidents 5k, a third of all deaths go to cancer and heart diseases each...

German numbers from the top of my head...

Last edited:
I'm a pro-vaxxer though I still won't be taking this particular one. Seeing as it's not particularly necessary, it's rushed out and a it's making mega money for the people pushing it. If people want it leave it up to them, treat it like a flu jab.
Same i wont take it unless have to

Femoid units are more likely to conform to social consensus than men. This is a biological necessity ingrained in women as they used to be prizes for sacking villages and if they didnt go along with their captors then they were killed