Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why are there many ugly males today if they were used as cannon fodder in wars and outbread before that?

• Thread starter Deleted member 24529
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24529

Self-banned
-
I look at gorillas and their females want to have sex with even lower tier males, not just the alpha silverback. The alpha actually has to keep them in check from fucking with some other male. Why is it the other way around for human females? Is the hypergamy and their chasing after Chad a man made concept? Why are there still so many ugly (to foids at least) males if thousands of years ago they could have fuck alpha Chads if they wanted and there were no restrictions of "civilized society" of yesterday? Were they actually not as hypergamous when there was no keeping them in check in the first place?

They were. Survival of the fittest ist only one part of the truth. Foids hypergamy turned the homo celrectus into Chaddo sapiens just as much.

The todays incels are the homoerectuses of back then.
Also ugly females still reproduce...

Last edited:
Ugly does not equal weak or stupid

Looks used to matter way less

In the past:

Family connections + wealth > iq >>>>>>>>everything else

Now its :
Face>=height>frame>>>>>>everything else

Society was not that lookist back then, marriage was just seen as something that had to be done.

I look at gorillas and their females want to have sex with even lower tier males, not just the alpha silverback. The alpha actually has to keep them in check from fucking with some other male. Why is it the other way around for human females?
the transition that brought humans to walk in an erect position changed even some physical traits(tighter waists and bigger heads for example) and these changes made the act of giving birth way more dangerous(confronted with other animal species the mortality rate due to child birth was way higher for human females) and this basically increased women standards.
If there are good chances of dying the female must be sure of making a "good investment" aka letting only chads reproduce.
Gorillas never transitioned to a bipedal stance, so giving birth is probably way more easier for them and females can afford to be less selective.

regarding the reason why there are so many ugly men around, maybe it's because in the patriarcal society resources were more important than looks so a bunch of smart and ugly motherfuckers managed to reproduce, and you should also consider that before abortion reape was a good reproduction strategy(once an ugly guy raped a girl she was forced to give birth) so his shitty genes were passed to the next generation and so on...

@ThoughtfulCel , thoughts on the gorilla bit?

Genetic recombination, even chad is carrying ugly inkwller genes in him

have you tried r----maxxing? You aren't human so it should be all good right?
I already have, and still do. Any foid who enters my territory is fair game

Looks used to matter way less

In the past:

Family connections + wealth > iq >>>>>>>>everything else

Now its :
Face>=height>frame>>>>>>everything else
This.

I look at gorillas and their females want to have sex with even lower tier males, not just the alpha silverback. The alpha actually has to keep them in check from fucking with some other male. Why is it the other way around for human females? Is the hypergamy and their chasing after Chad a man made concept? Why are there still so many ugly (to foids at least) males if thousands of years ago they could have fuck alpha Chads if they wanted and there were no restrictions of "civilized society" of yesterday? Were they actually not as hypergamous when there was no keeping them in check in the first place?
It’s the Fisherian Runway from what I gather — it’s also occurred in other species.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back