Why are there no Roof Korean types at these riots?

JohnWickCel

JohnWickCel

Overlord
★★★★★
99d 5h 49m
You'd think they'd be fighting back, but outside of one guy crossing state lines, there's been none.

HopeCopeRope

HopeCopeRope

OvERlord Shiva the DestroyER
★★★★★
72d 22h 37m
dogcel256

dogcel256

Captain
★★★
51d 11h 6m
soys would doxx and harass them, leftist cities are also being lenient with convicting rioters, so a shootout wouldn't end will.

Lone-Star

Lone-Star

// 20yo KHHV ponycel // Ruler of Equestria
24d 21h 3m
there was plenty of chads with ar-15's guarding the shops if I remember correctly, unfortunately no roof koreans :feelscry:

JohnWickCel

JohnWickCel

Overlord
★★★★★
99d 5h 49m
there was plenty of chads with ar-15's guarding the shops if I remember correctly, unfortunately no roof koreans :feelscry:
I saw a couple videos of those guys when the riots first started but they seem to have dissapeared.

Lone-Star

Lone-Star

// 20yo KHHV ponycel // Ruler of Equestria
24d 21h 3m
soys would doxx and harass them, leftist cities are also being lenient with convicting rioters, so a shootout wouldn't end will.
America is cucked and everyone who lives in that shithole of a country is doomed tbhngl.
I saw a couple videos of those guys when the riots first started but they seem to have dissapeared.
the police in some states are also abandoning the cities to these savages, its just a matter of time until they take over the country

JohnWickCel

JohnWickCel

Overlord
★★★★★
99d 5h 49m
America is cucked and everyone who lives in that shithole of a country is doomed tbhngl.

the police in some states are also abandoning the cities to these savages, its just a matter of time until they take over the country
Well weve alreadt had two cops shot, a protest around their hospital and a drive by was done on federal agents in Phoenix so cop killings could become a thing now.

Capable_Onion

Capable_Onion

Hikicel
★★★★★
154d 10h 15m

There was this guy, but outside of that I would say that asians don't really fight back.

asdf1234

asdf1234

[email protected] need friends desperate
★★★
4d 16h 31m
Rice used to be kin of alpha with bruce lee as a status symbol but the media helped in destroying that image. Now rice are all beta