Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why are there no Roof Korean types at these riots?

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-
You'd think they'd be fighting back, but outside of one guy crossing state lines, there's been none.

soys would doxx and harass them, leftist cities are also being lenient with convicting rioters, so a shootout wouldn't end will.

there was plenty of chads with ar-15's guarding the shops if I remember correctly, unfortunately no roof koreans :feelscry:

there was plenty of chads with ar-15's guarding the shops if I remember correctly, unfortunately no roof koreans :feelscry:
I saw a couple videos of those guys when the riots first started but they seem to have dissapeared.

soys would doxx and harass them, leftist cities are also being lenient with convicting rioters, so a shootout wouldn't end will.
America is cucked and everyone who lives in that shithole of a country is doomed tbhngl.
I saw a couple videos of those guys when the riots first started but they seem to have dissapeared.
the police in some states are also abandoning the cities to these savages, its just a matter of time until they take over the country

America is cucked and everyone who lives in that shithole of a country is doomed tbhngl.

the police in some states are also abandoning the cities to these savages, its just a matter of time until they take over the country
Well weve alreadt had two cops shot, a protest around their hospital and a drive by was done on federal agents in Phoenix so cop killings could become a thing now.

There was this guy, but outside of that I would say that asians don't really fight back.

Rice used to be kin of alpha with bruce lee as a status symbol but the media helped in destroying that image. Now rice are all beta