Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why are there only 200 real incels and over 1000 guests

curryboy420

curryboy420

Overlord
★★
How is there such few users here first and second why are there so many guests?
Screenshot 20201128 214712 Chrome

Big of you to assume half of the incels aren't just chads.
chads.co

I was a lurker for only 1 week... so many people are just weak and don't have the energy to partake

reddit, fstdt, 4chan and kiwifarms cucks

You have to apply to create an account and not everyone is accepted. Also ITfags

reddit, fstdt, 4chan and kiwifarms cucks
we are clowns to these people.Serge should at best only show a few threads to those who are thinking of joining and ban acess to everything else unless you join.

Zoo is open for business.

Wonder if the lions and tigers in a zoo think the customers are cucks. :worryfeels:

We are an elite force of ugly pathetic losers.

we are clowns to these people.Serge should at best only show a few threads to those who are thinking of joining and ban acess to everything else unless you join.

And some members here are under the delusion that many lurkers are blackpilled incels.
There are probably only a maximum of 10 blackpilled incel lurkers that are regularly here.

Ideally only the Must-Read Content forum section would be open for public viewing but all other forum sections would need an account to view. But again the mods have repeatedly denied this suggestion.

1 incel for every 5 normies. I guess it’s accurate to real life.

Bots, IT Fags, Curious Normies, High Inhib incels, FBI Fags etc. That's why we have so much, which is strange because when I joined two years ago, we would usually have around 300 guests and now we have over 1000 guests regularly, not sure why, my guess is mainly that Bianca Devins killing that happened last year and one of the members reached out to her mother with cumstained pics of Bianca's corpse and told her mother that her daughter is a whore and that got Twitter and Reddit outraged that they made in article titled "Incel sends cum pics of Bianca's corpse to her mother" or something along those lines and as a result we got 5,500 guests viewing the forum. So I'm going to assume that made us more known and that could explain why we usually have over 1000 guests as opposed to the 300 or so we used to have. That's my theory anyway.

Too many cucks

Ppecel Cambridge Cybercrime Ching Chong squads analyzing millions of posts to sell to DHS so they all can be multimillionaires.

Stacies doing their Master and PhD thesis papers on worthless incel posts to get worthless degrees.

Alphabets agencies lazies wasting tax payers $$$ getting entertained bi posts instead of going after armed Islamic cells, drug cartels, armed blm, armed antifa,armed anti nwo militia groups etc....

Ppecel Cambridge Cybercrime Ching Chong squads analyzing millions of posts to sell to DHS so they all can be multimillionaires.

Stacies doing their Master and PhD thesis papers on worthless incel posts to get worthless degrees.

Alphabets agencies lazies wasting tax payers $$$ getting entertained bi posts instead of going after armed Islamic cells, drug cartels, armed blm, armed antifa,armed anti nwo militia groups etc....
Can ppecel gimme some millions or recruit me too

I was a lurker for only 1 week... so many people are just weak and don't have the energy to partake
Partially true for me, I've been lurking since mid-2018. Also, I didn't consider myself a Incel back then because I was bluepilled.
You have to apply to create an account and not everyone is accepted. Also ITfags
Honestly, It seems like it's too easy to make an account here, given that there are so many Fakecels, IT Infiltrators, and Foid on this site.

Last edited:
Partially true for me, I've been lurking since mid-2018. Also, I didn't consider myself a Incel back then because I was bluepilled.

Honestly, It seems like it's too easy to make an account here, given that there are so many Fakecels, IT Infiltrators, and Foid on this site.
For me it was basically learning the incel acronym vocabulary and confirming what I knew to be true but in a far more condensed form.

too many bans

"Only 200 real incels."

That's adorable you think all 200 of those are incel.
Big of you to assume half of the incels aren't just chads.
chads.co

lets not forget we have years worth of banned users who are curious what we have to say, if say 100 users are banned a year, there's probably around 300 banned guests

Well this is the usual case in internet communities most people visiting only read.

Bots, IT Fags, Curious Normies, High Inhib incels, FBI Fags etc. That's why we have so much, which is strange because when I joined two years ago, we would usually have around 300 guests and now we have over 1000 guests regularly, not sure why, my guess is mainly that Bianca Devins killing that happened last year and one of the members reached out to her mother with cumstained pics of Bianca's corpse and told her mother that her daughter is a whore and that got Twitter and Reddit outraged that they made in article titled "Incel sends cum pics of Bianca's corpse to her mother" or something along those lines and as a result we got 5,500 guests viewing the forum. So I'm going to assume that made us more known and that could explain why we usually have over 1000 guests as opposed to the 300 or so we used to have. That's my theory anyway.

And some members here are under the delusion that many lurkers are blackpilled incels.
There are probably only a maximum of 10 blackpilled incel lurkers that are regularly here.

Ideally only the Must-Read Content forum section would be open for public viewing but all other forum sections would need an account to view. But again the mods have repeatedly denied this suggestion.
I still have not found a reason why they keep denying this suggestion.

I still have not found an official response from the mods as to why they allow punkass lurkers.
These normies see us as nothing more than fucking entertainment, These punkass evil bitches Screencap our content for clout, make youtube vids off our suffering more $$$, Tik toks on us for Followers, and lie on us to create a reason to demonize us unfairly.

How can these damn mods allow this shit to continue?

lot of high inhibcels and IT fags manly.
I lurked for a about a month before I made an account so it wouldn't surprise me if people have been lurking for months or years but never made an account.