Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why are there so few incels over 30 here?

• Thread starter Deleted member 20195
  • Start date
Deleted member 20195

Deleted member 20195

Self-banned
-
Survey

At the age of 30 soon to be 31 It's disheartening to see hardly any trucels age 30+. Is this just a place full of latebloomers?

edit:To say they roped is low IQ. Most of the incels here are high inhib so I highly doubt its due to rope.

Last edited:
because the majority of them either roped or betabuxxed a whore

I made it to 30 years a virgin and proud

because unlike some peopl say here incels are a very low percentage of population and with 30+ its probably around 1-2% lol

Roped, betabuxxed or are LDARing outside of our community. Plus oldcels are a little less common the older a person is.

you don’t see many older people on the internet is probably part of it, even if they’re out there which they probably are its not that likely theyd be on an internet forum

Because people over 30 grew in a social media-free world where it was easier to find a partner for unattractive males. Things are gonna change in 10 years, you'll see a lot more of 30+ year-old permavirgins

Because people over 30 grew in a social media-free world where it was easier to find a partner for unattractive males. Things are gonna change in 10 years, you'll see a lot more of 30+ year-old permavirgins
This, they are coming, plenty of 25+ incels

Imagine actually thinking that a boomer will be able to use a computer without having their hand held throughout.

Men in their thirties were teenagers during the 2000s. That was before cellphones, social media and Tinder.

Men in their thirties were teenagers during the 2000s. That was before cellphones, social media and Tinder.

wut? most americans had cell phones by 2005 or so

fuuaarrkkk take me back
B8BC4DE4 C0DC 4AE1 A25B 8EA9468EAF73

wut? most americans had cell phones by 2005 or so

I stand corrected. Smartphones, then.

The iPhone came out in 2007, and it took a while until it became affordable to teenagers.

because the majority of them either roped or betabuxxed a whore
i couldn't stand living a whore while providing for her. she will be gone once chad comes around, shes only wanting your resources because of the stability while still chasing for chad at the same time. cant win as a non-chad. no amount of resources or wealth can fix your shitty genetics.

Imagine actually thinking that a boomer will be able to use a computer without having their hand held throughout.

personal computers were popular in the 80s

they were in every US public school by the 90s

you're off by many decades, lol

The iPhone came out in 2007
i remember how rare it was to see people with an iphone in the early 2010's. now every fucking normie has one from iphone 6s/SE to 11.

You guys would be virgins and incels in the pre-tinder era. Thots didn't just start lusting after chad and tallfags in 2012...

A lot probably embrace the mgtow (call it sent if it helps ya sleep at night). Also keep in mind it's harder to neet and leech off parents as a 30+ so they're probably waging like myself.

I stand corrected. Smartphones, then.

The iPhone came out in 2007, and it took a while until it became affordable to teenagers.
I was 17 in 2007 and everyone had an iphone.....

boomers before the 60's struggle with technology

thread title is "over 30"

someone who is 30 has been using computers since he was a child

someone who was 40 had a cell phone since college

I'm confused. I just checked again on Wikipedia and the first iPhone was released in 2007.

Are you sure you're not confusing it with the iPod ?
yeah normies had ipods and shit.
thread title is "over 30"

someone who is 30 has been using computers since he was a child

someone who was 40 had a cell phone since college
yeah even my 56 year old father knows how to use a computer. just my mother who's 67 struggles to use it JFL

Survey

At the age of 30 soon to be 31 It's disheartening to see hardly any trucels age 30+. Is this just a place full of latebloomers?

edit:To say they roped is low IQ. Most of the incels here are high inhib so I highly doubt its due to rope.

I'm 37 years old Incel, never had a gf.

yeah no wonder im genetic crap. imagine impregnating a 40 year old female. hes a 5'6 manlet just like myself, just built more "masculine"
getting with an older woman is so insane

no offense to your dad

and it seems more common these days

i'd rather be mercy killed

i was born in 1993 so who knows what "dating" was like back then in the early 90's, think he had sex with other women but it shows his true value by marrying an older lady whos 10 years+ his senior.

Honestly if you're aware of your lot in life at an early age you become very numb to all the things we post about here. How much more can you really contribute to the board if you're 30+ and haven't roped. You already see younger guys barely finding copes manageable.

Survey

I think its mostly because soyciety treats 30+ yr oldcels like trash to the point where people either rope or start betabuxxing.

You said you were 25 a few days back.

Last edited:
They have achieved a higher state of acceptance. I'll use my uncle as an example, he's a 35+ trucel. His entire life is basically wageslaving, going to the gym and watching sports, and somehow he seems happy with it. He doesn't even try anymore, and at that point, what exactly will he gain by coming here in posting about how short height negatively influences his life? Is something that he knows already, and would just be a waste of time.

no offense to your dad

and it seems more common these days

i'd rather be mercy killed

Your volcel if you refuse to date foids your age.

I'm here. I'm just mostly gaming.

They have achieved a higher state of acceptance. I'll use my uncle as an example, he's a 35+ trucel. His entire life is basically wageslaving, going to the gym and watching sports, and somehow he seems happy with it. He doesn't even try anymore, and at that point, what exactly will he gain by coming here in posting about how short height negatively influences his life? Is something that he knows already, and would just be a waste of time.

Looks like hes copemaxxing. Much better than betabuxx tbh.